Helping Hands from 2013 - Page 8 at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Community Marketplace > Helping Hands

Helping Hands
Post a job, find a job, hire a crew, join a crew... seek out and deploy!

Closed Thread

Old May 22nd, 2013, 08:20 AM   #106
Major Player

Job Filled

I found someone for this job!
Old May 22nd, 2013, 02:09 PM   #107
Regular Crew

2nd shooter in Boston for 2hr conference shoot on 6/5/13

Hi,

I need 2nd shooter in Boston on 6/5 for 2hrs 3 camera conference shoot.
I will be shooting with my two GH2's and it will be great if you'll have either your own GH2, GH3 or AF100
You should be able to accomplish medium close-ups and wide follow shots on single speaker.
Should be easy 2 hr work, no transfer required. No sound setup needed from you. Just camera and tripod. Can pay 175 + 25 for transportation/parking.
Shoot me an email if interested alex@treeam.com

Thank you!
Old May 23rd, 2013, 04:40 PM   #108
Major Player

Anyone in Chicago for small corporate gig?

Putting together a proposal for a corp gig that may include 1 or 2 quick shoots in Chicago (trying to figure out if it's better for me to travel or just subcontract someone in Chicago. Probably will take place in June or July....but since this is the corp world, that is always subject to change.

Will just be 1 or 2 different people talking to camera. Nothing crazy, just 1 camera & basic audio/lighting package needed. No teleprompter. Footage will have to be sent to me to edit.

Please let me know your level of corporate experience, equipment and rates.Feel free to email links to your work.

thanks.
Old May 23rd, 2013, 06:36 PM   #109
Inner Circle

Re: Anyone in Chicago for small corporate gig?

Mike,
I should be available. Hit me with a PM and I'll be happy to give you details of my gear and you can ask me what you need to know.
Old May 23rd, 2013, 09:42 PM   #110
Inner Circle

Atlanta Friday May 24 2PM

I need a camcorder shooter for a short gig in Smyrna.

One camera (HD or pro SD - final product is DVD) on tripod, one wireless mic. 60 minutes max, setup time (30 minutes) at 1.30PM.

No DSLRs please.

PM here or text 770-355-5379.

Thanks,
Old May 24th, 2013, 08:10 AM   #111
Major Player

Re: Anyone in Chicago for small corporate gig?

Thanks Don, email sent.
Old May 24th, 2013, 02:06 PM   #112
Major Player

Isle of Man: June 6, 7

I'll be visiting the Isle of man the first week of June and will be filming my travels for a small TV show I produce (doing most of my own filming along the way). I would like a camera operator available for part of the day on June 6 for some closed-course driving I'll be doing, and then (possibly) on June 7th as well to shoot me driving the TT course (car, not bike.) I will provide a Sony FS100, so no camera is necessary. (though, if you have your own, we can discuss.) Pay DOE. If interested you can email me at rdouthit - at - gmail.com

Here's a sample of what I do (from my last UK trip.)

Cheers,

Ryan
Old May 30th, 2013, 06:18 PM   #113
Regular Crew

Re: 2nd shooter in Boston for 2hr conference shoot on 6/5/13

All set. Thank you!
Old June 3rd, 2013, 10:16 PM   #114
Regular Crew

DOP, Gaffer, Camera Operator - AVAILABLE (Ontario)

My name is Michael Frymus and I am seeking job opportunities working freelance or within a company as a Director of Photography, Gaffer, or Camera Operator.

Although I am not considered a professional DOP, Camera Operator or a Gaffer with over 15 years experience, I am very knowledgeable in the field. I am willing to work as the key position or an assistant in either department.

I have over four (4) years experience working as a Director of Photography, Gaffer, and Camera Operator on a wide variety of film productions ranging from Music Videos, Commercials, Short Films, Feature Films, Documentaries, and TV Shows on low budgeted productions. I would like to pursue working in one of these departments to further expand my knowledge by working on other productions whether it may be a key position or an assistant.

I recently joined and work part of IATSE local 873 as an Electric Permittee obtaining industry professional experience on set. This helps me learn more about lighting and camera, which will be a great asset for your production(s).

I am located in Southern Ontario (Close to Toronto, Ont), but I am available for hire worldwide.

Further information can be seen on my website listed below along with my Demo Reel. I can be reached anytime on my cell phone or through my email address (Both listed below). I have also enclosed my resume and I look forward to hearing from you and working on your production(s), Thank you.

MICHAEL FRYMUS

EMAIL:
dop-michaelfrymus@live.com

CV RESUME:
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Condensed Resume.pdf (195.9 KB, 195 views)
File Type: pdf FULL Resume.pdf (174.9 KB, 562 views)
Old June 11th, 2013, 04:26 PM   #115
Regular Crew

Long Island NY - Self Producer Needed (FCPX)

We run a production company in CT and have a Luxury-type client in LI. We produce 90 second "business cards" for them. The shoot is an interview(s) and b-roll at one location in approximately two hours ($300). Each additional location is ala carte ($50).

We need a self-producer to shoot and edit these pieces, you need to have your own gear and be cutting in FCPX. Obviously, high-quality picture and sound are crucial. Additionally, the shooter needs to look and act the part of the professional. The workflow, L3's and bumpers are templatized in FCPX.

We need experienced problem solvers. The location might be tight, it may need lighting...the interviewee may need some scripting/dialog guidance. In other words someone that has been producing for awhile.
Old June 12th, 2013, 08:21 PM   #116
Regular Crew

Re: Long Island NY - Self Producer Needed (FCPX)

Alternatively...someone that just does the shoot would get $200 + $25 for each additional location.
Old June 17th, 2013, 02:22 PM   #117
Trustee

San Bernardino/Redlands area Need shooter end of June, early July

Need shooter with camera/lighting/audio for product training video. XF300/EX1 or better camera preferred. DSLR can be used for b-roll but not main video.
Please contact me as soon as possible with rates and demo reel. rob@yipdogstudios.com
Old June 19th, 2013, 11:58 AM   #118
Major Player

LOCATION - Oklahoma City. Interview Shoot.

Anybody here in the Oklahoma City area? May need an interview shot the last week of July. Please respond with contact info and link to samples if possible. Please let me know what gear you would shoot and record audio with. I'll contact you off-line to talk about prices, but we are looking for a one-person "crew" and half-day rates are always appreciated.

THANKS!

Rob Neidig
Manager, Digital Imaging
Health & Safety Institute
rneidig@hsi.com
Old June 20th, 2013, 07:57 AM   #119
Trustee

Re: San Bernardino/Redlands area Need shooter end of June, early July

Anyone?? This is a paid gig!!
Old June 26th, 2013, 10:22 AM   #120
New Boot

Re: San Bernardino/Redlands area Need shooter end of June, early July

Hi Robert,
I just may be able to help out.
I am in Orange County, San Juan Capistrano. I will send you e mail message.
Closed Thread

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Community Marketplace > Helping Hands