Short (Wedding) Music Video (HD201) at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > JVC ProHD & MPEG2 Camera Systems > JVC GY-HD Series Camera Systems
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

JVC GY-HD Series Camera Systems
GY-HD 100 & 200 series ProHD HDV camcorders & decks.

Old November 11th, 2007, 06:23 PM   #1
Regular Crew

Short (Wedding) Music Video (HD201)

Hello Everybody !
I'd like to show you my latest video shot with JVC HD201,Letus HD100,Cavision Fisheye Adapter and Steadycam.
A little color corrected, shot 720p60P to use smooth slow motion.
A music lyrics not so consider :) but They (Actors) like this song very much.

Here is MOV link : http://strony.aster.pl/tomson05/Wide...caAndJohny.mov (32,3MB)

Here is WMV link : http://strony.aster.pl/tomson05/Wide...caAndJohny.wmv (18,4MB)

Regards
Tom.
Tomasz Ostrowski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 12th, 2007, 03:31 AM   #2
Regular Crew

Hi,

I liked your video. I am also making wedding videos and one song clips like yours. Although I shoot everything from a tripod, I bought a steadycam recently. I am considering DOF adapter too. I shoot with HD200, Fujinon 17x5.

Can I ask you about DOF adapters? How are you satisfied with Letus? I considered Brevis, but the system would be too long. Now I saw your footage, I liked it. Do you have a picture of your setup? Something from the field: you, stabilizer, camera, letus.

I also read on letus website, SLR lens magnification is 1.9x - how could you than get such a wide picture with 50mm lens? ( 0,4*1,9*50= 38mm).

Thank you and good luck with shooting.
Petr Bastar is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > JVC ProHD & MPEG2 Camera Systems > JVC GY-HD Series Camera Systems