In stock and ready to rent at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > JVC ProHD & MPEG2 Camera Systems > JVC GY-HD Series Camera Systems
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

JVC GY-HD Series Camera Systems
GY-HD 100 & 200 series ProHD HDV camcorders & decks.

Old September 2nd, 2005, 04:39 PM   #1
Hollywood Studio Rentals

In stock and ready to rent

We have received our first allotment of GY-HD100U camcorder and have it available for rental. Comes complete with camcorder, dual charger, 4 - 428 batteries, manual and that type of stuff. I think I'm the first to get units out there but could be wrong. $325.00 per day is the initial rental rate (3 day week, 10 day month) until natural market conditions and availability push the price downward. We have also created the mattebox/follow focus solution and it works wonderfully. BR-HD50U decks are now in stock for rental and the JVC ProHD tape has arrived. Still waiting for dedicated wide and clamp-on wide, although have Century Precision 85mm clamp-on 0.8x wides ready to go. The 40 and 80gB hard drives are as far as 6 weeks away. Will keep you advised. All in limited supply. I don't want to be an advertisement so I will only expose my hand with Chris' OK. It's nice to be the first on the block and I will be interested in seeing when other rental houses will have units available and what pricing structure they will use. That's up to the minute 09-02-05 3:42 pm PST.
Old September 2nd, 2005, 10:21 PM   #2
Obstreperous Rex

Quite okay, Robert; I'll be in touch w/you by email.

Search DV Info Net | 20 years of DVi | ...Tuesday is Soylent Green Day!
Chris Hurd is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > JVC ProHD & MPEG2 Camera Systems > JVC GY-HD Series Camera Systems