Can someone please post 60P footage slowed down? at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > JVC ProHD & MPEG2 Camera Systems > JVC GY-HD Series Camera Systems
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

JVC GY-HD Series Camera Systems
GY-HD 100 & 200 series ProHD HDV camcorders & decks.

Old December 28th, 2006, 02:00 AM   #1
Major Player

Can someone please post 60P footage slowed down?

Hey, anyone with a HD200 or 250, can you please post footage of 60p HD slowed down. I would love to see how it looks shot at 60p HD (not SD) slowed down to slowmotion.

Thanks

Last edited by Brian Duke; December 28th, 2006 at 05:17 AM.
Brian Duke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 28th, 2006, 06:21 AM   #2
Regular Crew

I would love to see it too, thank you.
Jordi Dusanek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 30th, 2006, 10:10 AM   #3
Regular Crew

Go under search and abd type in "Super Encoder compared to HD-100 encoder". Stephen Noe put a link to short 60P clip. It looks good, but I am anxious to see some longer clips with more action and movement.
Rogelio Salinas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 30th, 2006, 04:19 PM   #4
Major Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogelio Salinas
Go under search and abd type in "Super Encoder compared to HD-100 encoder". Stephen Noe put a link to short 60P clip. It looks good, but I am anxious to see some longer clips with more action and movement.
Unfortunately, others and myself weren't able to watch that clip becuas eof an encoder issue, and it appeared Stephen didn't fix it or respond to it letting us know which encoding we needed.

In any event, I also would like to see some action sequences with 60P slowed down in HD.
Old January 2nd, 2007, 12:00 PM   #5
New Boot

Crew Call

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian Duke
Hey, anyone with a HD200 or 250, can you please post footage of 60p HD slowed down. I would love to see how it looks shot at 60p HD (not SD) slowed down to slowmotion.

Thanks

Alright, then. Let’s shoot something!

I’m in the middle of deciding on a cost-effective way to implement an HDV editing solution (since Avid is dragging it’s feet), so I would need assistance from someone with FCP, PP, Edius or Liquid to capture/transcode and get the overcranked footage in a web format (I’m thinking WM 1080?).

Aside from that, I can provide the 250 and sound, and lighting if needed. We just need a small crew. So if any of you in the NYC area have a free afternoon coming up, I’d love to do something cool, and show everyone what this camera is made of.

Are you in?
Keith DeCristo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 2nd, 2007, 12:37 PM   #6
Wrangler

Keith.

If you just shoot some 720p60 and capture some m2t files (with capdvhs or hdvxdv) you can upload them to my server (I can email you some directions.)

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > JVC ProHD & MPEG2 Camera Systems > JVC GY-HD Series Camera Systems