Filmmaking Education Video shot with JVC-HD110 at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > JVC ProHD & MPEG2 Camera Systems > JVC GY-HD Series Camera Systems

JVC GY-HD Series Camera Systems
GY-HD 100 & 200 series ProHD HDV camcorders & decks.

Old December 29th, 2006, 07:22 PM   #1

Filmmaking Education Video shot with JVC-HD110

CLICK HERE to see the whole clip from my upcoming educational video series, starting with FAST & SLOW EDITING

It's a 23 meg WMV file, 640x360

This is aimed towards complete noobs and will be marketed to High School and early colleges for sales with this type of video in a series on DVD.

We shot in HDV with the JVC HD110 camera in both 24P and 30P modes and I edited in Avid Xpress Pro and Adobe Premiere Pro 2.0 along with some work in After Effects. Mike Tavares was the shooter for me and the BMW was on loan from Buzz Productions. It stars the lovely Brandy Seymour & Micah Jenkins.

Thanks all.
Peter John Ross
www.sonnyboo.com
Peter John Ross is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 29th, 2006, 10:20 PM   #2
Regular Crew

Best of success with your marketing and sales.
Noobs take heed!
Scott Ellifritt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 29th, 2006, 11:55 PM   #3
Trustee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter John Ross
CLICK HERE to see the whole clip from my upcoming educational video series, starting with FAST & SLOW EDITING

It's a 23 meg WMV file, 640x360

This is aimed towards complete noobs and will be marketed to High School and early colleges for sales with this type of video in a series on DVD.

We shot in HDV with the JVC HD110 camera in both 24P and 30P modes and I edited in Avid Xpress Pro and Adobe Premiere Pro 2.0 along with some work in After Effects. Mike Tavares was the shooter for me and the BMW was on loan from Buzz Productions. It stars the lovely Brandy Seymour & Micah Jenkins.

Thanks all.
Peter John Ross
www.sonnyboo.com
Good luck on your marketing.

On an editing note, the romantic scene (slowed down) was still too fast IMO.

Regards,

Stephen
Stephen L. Noe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 30th, 2006, 05:01 PM   #4
Regular Crew

PJR, awesome job. When is your target date to finish the project? It looks like a great product.
George David is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 30th, 2006, 06:22 PM   #5

Thanks. I shot 3 videos already & I'm going to send those to our Canadian distributor who is going to use them for funding of the whole DVD.
Peter John Ross is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > JVC ProHD & MPEG2 Camera Systems > JVC GY-HD Series Camera Systems