VariZoom 8" Color High Resolution PRO Color Monitor Kit with JVC MiniDV Battery Mount at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > JVC ProHD & MPEG2 Camera Systems > JVC GY-HD Series Camera Systems

JVC GY-HD Series Camera Systems
GY-HD 100 & 200 series ProHD HDV camcorders & decks.

Old April 23rd, 2007, 09:01 AM   #1
New Boot

VariZoom 8" Color High Resolution PRO Color Monitor Kit with JVC MiniDV Battery Mount

Is any one here aquainted with this product and will it be satisfactory as a monitor with the redrock M2?

Thanks

Phil
Philip Rafey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 23rd, 2007, 05:15 PM   #2
New Boot

LCD Monitors.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Philip Rafey View Post
Is any one here aquainted with this product and will it be satisfactory as a monitor with the redrock M2?

Thanks

Phil

Hi, Phil I have not used the VariZoom and I don't know if its any good. It Is very hard to say with these High Res, monitors, they are not true Res. If you only need a small monitor just to see the flipped image of the RR_M2 then I find the VariZoom litle to expensive over a 1000$.

I am personaly looking for a monitor and I am very Interested in the
Spinet SKC-1700HDTV 17-inch LCD Monitor I know it is a little bigger but, it is true HD Res. That means 1280 x 768 pixels it has component input, among other things. I know it is a no name brand but the specs. looks very good. But I have not used it, yet.
(see the link https://www.globalmediapro.com/do/product/1804 )
And it is only $1380 USD.

I don't not know about the VeriZoom except it is propably more mobile.

Sorry, not helping am I. :oI

Eric in Iceland.

Ps: sorry for my grammer not to good :o)
Old April 23rd, 2007, 05:31 PM   #3
Wrangler

Hi Philip and welcome to DVinfo!

A number of small monitors, including the Varizoom, are discussed in this thread: http://www.dvinfo.net/conf/showthread.php?t=91877
Boyd Ostroff is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > JVC ProHD & MPEG2 Camera Systems > JVC GY-HD Series Camera Systems