Discussing HD110u VS XH A1 - Page 2 at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > JVC ProHD & MPEG2 Camera Systems > JVC GY-HD Series Camera Systems
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

JVC GY-HD Series Camera Systems
GY-HD 100 & 200 series ProHD HDV camcorders & decks.

Old June 30th, 2007, 10:16 PM   #16
Major Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pete Costanzo View Post
Lazlo, good to hear. Too bad for me Feb is so far off :( , which is when I plan on buying new equipment. Hey, on your website, I can't tell which vids where using the HD100, or are they all? BTW, the vid of the 3rd communion kid was hillarious!
Pete, you need to download the high-def. demo. It's on the main page under "Demo Theater" (View our High Definition Demo) on my website. www.star-litevideo.com All other live demos (real time if you have high speed connection) are shoot it with Sony DSR-300a, so not HD.
The kid on the first communion is my son. He is a professional actra in Canada. Only for background scenes yet, but never know... He is in several movie, included: Hollywood Land, Cheaper by a dozen and lots of Tim Horton and Hockey commercials.

Laszlo
Laszlo Horvath is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > JVC ProHD & MPEG2 Camera Systems > JVC GY-HD Series Camera Systems