My JVC GY-HM700 For Sale at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > JVC ProHD & MPEG2 Camera Systems > JVC GY-HM 800 / 700 / 600 Series Camera Systems
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

JVC GY-HM 800 / 700 / 600 Series Camera Systems
GY-HM8xx, HM7xx and HM6xx ProHD camcorders & decks.

Old September 25th, 2011, 07:30 AM   #1
Regular Crew

My JVC GY-HM700 For Sale

Great camera. I'm just getting out of the shooting biz because my editing work is overtaking all other work and my camera has sat largely unused.

See my website Don Smith - Newsvideo.com. You'll see the camera on the front page and a link to sample raw footage along with contact information.

I bought the camera new from Videotex in Dallas, TX. No dead pixels. Very low usage. As-new condition. Has Fujinon 17x1 lens instead of the stock Canon 15x1. Perfect lens which has always been protected with a UV filter.

Comes with a very nice carrying case. Batteries and battery charger offered separately. Includes base plate for tripod. Will consider reasonable offers.
Donald Smith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 4th, 2011, 03:23 PM   #2
Major Player

Re: My JVC GY-HM700 For Sale

Will the camera shoot MP4 on the SD cards? Or only .MOV. I have heard you need the SxS adaptor to shoot MP4. I use PC for editing and not FCP.
Jim Forrest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 5th, 2011, 12:22 AM   #3
Regular Crew

Re: My JVC GY-HM700 For Sale

Yes it shoots MP4. Easy change in the menu. Love mine.
Myles Williams is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > JVC ProHD & MPEG2 Camera Systems > JVC GY-HM 800 / 700 / 600 Series Camera Systems