Newblue FX at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Cross-Platform Post Production Solutions > NewBlueFX plug-ins

NewBlueFX plug-ins
Stabilzer, blends, effects and more for Mac & PC editors.

Old October 8th, 2008, 04:59 PM   #1
Regular Crew

Newblue FX

Where do I install the plug-ins? Which folder is it so they show up as a folder or within the list of other FX's.

Thanks,

John
John Griffin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 8th, 2008, 08:11 PM   #2
Inner Circle

Speaking of NewBlueFX...They worked with me for a couple of weeks, yes, weeks, to clarify a challenge I was having with a plugin but man they worked hard and got it straightened out and I am a HUGH proponent of NewBlueFX. (something code or something went really goofy or some such thing) I have many of their plugins and can't say enough about them or the service from NewBlue.

Anyway, the plugin will automatically go to the correct folder or if it's not there it will defalut and install the correct folder. Once the program (plugin) is installed when you open Vegas, BAM! the plugin will be there in the VideoFX tab and then all you have to do is activate it from the dialouge screen OR you can activate it from the START>PROGRAMS>NEWBLUE>whatever the plugin is>MANAGE ACTIVATION. It's really a very simple process and should only take a few minutes at most.

Don
Don Bloom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 9th, 2008, 07:07 AM   #3
Sponsor: JET DV

Yes, as Don said you simply install them and they appear. The older installers required that you pick the installer for the appropriate application. The newer installers allow picking the proper product during installation so only a single installer is needed. Once installed, the effects will be seen on the Video FX tab and the transitions will appear on the Transitions tab.
Edward Troxel is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Cross-Platform Post Production Solutions > NewBlueFX plug-ins