NewBlue Stabilizer - Page 4 at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Cross-Platform Post Production Solutions > NewBlueFX plug-ins

NewBlueFX plug-ins
Stabilzer, blends, effects and more for Mac & PC editors.

Old June 29th, 2010, 07:23 AM   #46
New Boot

Thanks Edward the problem for me is I didn't get that 10 days without the watermark. I will send support an e-mail.
Dennis Helmar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 29th, 2010, 08:22 AM   #47
Sponsor: JET DV

The 10 days without a watermark was added earlier this year. If you had an older version already downloaded, there would have been no delay. Also, bundled products typically don't have the delay as they ship with an appropriate unlock number.
Edward Troxel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 18th, 2010, 09:11 AM   #48
New Boot

NewblueFX stabilizer analysis isn't saved.

Hi All,

I recently purchased the Newblue stabilizer plugin for Vegas pro 9E. It's easy to use, and works pretty well once you get used to it. Unfortunately, there is problem I'm having that cripples it's usefulness for me. I can apply analysis to a clip, and it looks fine. Upon reopening the project, the motion is now worse that no stabilizer at all. In fact, camera shake is actually amplified. It's as if the analysis has somehow... shifted? I don't get the blue "Analysis Required" message either.

Newblue support suggested trying a beta version of the plugin, unfortunately this didn't solve the problem. They claim to be unable to duplicate this issue, and the best they have been able to offer is suggesting to render the events to a new track. This just adds more work for me, and it means it doesn't work in embedded projects.

Anyone else encountering this?
Joe Mizera is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Cross-Platform Post Production Solutions > NewBlueFX plug-ins