Withoutabox.com questions at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > The Tools of DV and HD Production > Open DV Discussion

Open DV Discussion
For topics which don't fit into any of the other categories.

Old February 10th, 2009, 04:19 PM   #1
Wrangler

Withoutabox.com questions

Questions for those of you using Withoutabox.com for film festival submissions...

1) Where do you go to build your press kit for a project? I can SEE my press kit (which has nothing in it yet), but can't actually find anywhere to edit or add photos.

2) To get an IMDB page for a project, do you have to wait until you submit to an IMDB listed festival, and wait for them to email you an invitation (and if so, how long does it take?)

Thanks!
Old February 11th, 2009, 05:35 PM   #2
Major Player

I just got my IMDB invite for the short I submitted to Sundance in August this week
Chris Luker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 11th, 2009, 05:58 PM   #3
Major Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dylan Couper View Post
Questions for those of you using Withoutabox.com for film festival submissions...

1) Where do you go to build your press kit for a project? I can SEE my press kit (which has nothing in it yet), but can't actually find anywhere to edit or add photos.

2) To get an IMDB page for a project, do you have to wait until you submit to an IMDB listed festival, and wait for them to email you an invitation (and if so, how long does it take?)

Thanks!
Dylan, on home page there should a list of your projects, and under your projects listed there will be a two links next to the "press kit" line that say "view" and "modify" just click modify.

It took me about 3 months and 10 festival submission to get an invited for an imdb page. I'm pretty sure all of the festivals i applied to where imdb qualifying.
Jay Kavi is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > The Tools of DV and HD Production > Open DV Discussion