Noobie Questioner strikes again at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > The Tools of DV and HD Production > Open DV Discussion
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

Open DV Discussion
For topics which don't fit into any of the other categories.

Closed Thread

Old March 18th, 2004, 07:08 PM   #1
New Boot

Noobie Questioner strikes again

Ok youve all been very helpful with your advice thank you all btw my next questions are:
1-What if your shooting video that is say too big for a blue/green background are u able to key it out and drop it into another video?

2-with aftereffects it doesnt give any instructions how to key im using the demo version until i get paid so trying it out first...any help me with that?

3-is there other programs that lets u remove background video and keep foreground video and add it to another video ae looks like its only photos

4-i just realized my jvc grd30us minidv cam does not have a lock record button so if i use a tripod how am i supposed to keep the record on and get in on the video??

5-how can i shoot a small video clip of say the sky moving to timelapse it or so camera doesnt have the feature and i need a clip showing the passing of time and dont wanna spend $60 getting it from a stock film company..?

ok thats it for now i think
Old March 18th, 2004, 08:12 PM   #2
Warden

Nick, questions need to be posted seperately in the appropriate forums. For example your questions on After Effects need to be placed in the PC or Mac editing forums.

Search DVinfo.net for quick answers | Where to Buy? From the best in the business: DVinfo.net sponsors
Closed Thread

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > The Tools of DV and HD Production > Open DV Discussion