JVC GY-HD200UB vs. Canon XL-H1a - Page 2 at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > The Tools of DV and HD Production > Open DV Discussion
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

Open DV Discussion
For topics which don't fit into any of the other categories.

Old February 28th, 2010, 08:58 AM   #16
Major Player

Yes, with my XL H1S, I have an Anton Bauer Dionic 90 Battery mounted on the back bracket. It balances the camera out very very nicely.
Michael Galvan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 13th, 2010, 03:18 AM   #17
New Boot

Thank You Everyone

Hey everybody - It's been some time since I have logged on here. I wanted to wait out my decision a bit to make sure I wasn't jumping into anything.

I want to thank Burk Webb with the great info on the 7D. After doing more research along with your tips this is not something I should purchase. I love the concept though. Michael Galvan, thanks and hopefully the offer is still on the table. Brian Luce, I am still intrigued with the JVC's. I kind of wish I had bit the bullet on the one I saw at B&H way back when.

I have come to the conclusion that the JVC models are perfect for me. The XH-A1 was the front runner all along but the camera work I will be doing down the road in my career will be with heavy duty professional ENG cameras, so why waste my money on a smaller camera?

I do not need image stabilization, and the pro lenses that come on the JVC's are exactly what I am looking for. This camera will be used to shoots sports almost all of the time.

Now comes the hard part. Finding a JVC model......let the fun begin
Sean Feiertag is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > The Tools of DV and HD Production > Open DV Discussion