We now have the AC-120!!! at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Panasonic P2HD / AVCCAM / AVCHD / DV Camera Systems > Panasonic AVCCAM Camcorders
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

Panasonic AVCCAM Camcorders
AVCHD for pro applications: AG-AC160, AC130 and other AVCCAM gear.

Old February 14th, 2012, 05:37 PM   #1
Inner Circle

We now have the AC-120!!!

Hi Guys

Just 3 days after receiving my AC-130's I see that you can also get an AC-120...Over here the 120 is $850.00 less expensive than the 130. What it is seems to be a simplified version of the 130...the EVF has gone completely so you just use the LCD for everything and the spec says that you don't get "batteries and some accessories" Otherwise it's a stripped down AC-130.

Anyone seen one in the USA???

Chris
Chris Harding is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 15th, 2012, 04:47 AM   #2
Major Player

Re: We now have the AC-120!!!

Hi

I found info about this camcorder a while ago here:

http://pro-av.panasonic.net/en/sales...ag-ac120en.pdf

I asked about this model on another forum and got the answer that it's an european model. Don'n know much more and I havn't seen it at any distributors.

Regards,

/Bo
Bo Sundvall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 15th, 2012, 09:23 AM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Harding View Post
Hi Guys

Just 3 days after receiving my AC-130's I see that you can also get an AC-120...Over here the 120 is $850.00 less expensive than the 130. What it is seems to be a simplified version of the 130...the EVF has gone completely so you just use the LCD for everything and the spec says that you don't get "batteries and some accessories" Otherwise it's a stripped down AC-130.

Anyone seen one in the USA???

Chris
Where is this 120 on sale in Australa?
Lee Mullen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 15th, 2012, 04:44 PM   #4
Inner Circle

Hi Jalan

GlobalMediaPro have them at the moment in stock. They are based in New Zealand but bank here in Australia. If I had known, I would have grabbed a pair and saved some money!! I don't really need the EVF on the 130 as I'm using them on shoulder mount rigs. It seems that Panasonic only released a PAL version???

Chris
Chris Harding is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Panasonic P2HD / AVCCAM / AVCHD / DV Camera Systems > Panasonic AVCCAM Camcorders