Fuji tapes arrive in Singapore at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Panasonic P2HD / AVCCAM / AVCHD / DV Camera Systems > Panasonic DVX / DVC Assistant > Panasonic DV / MX / GS series Assistant
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

Panasonic DV / MX / GS series Assistant
...and other Panasonic DV camcorders.

Old January 18th, 2004, 06:18 AM   #1
Major Player

Fuji tapes arrive in Singapore

OK, finally I see some Fuji tapes here. My regular video and camera shop (Alan Photo) stocks them. for those whom I helped buy cameras or tapes, that's the same shop. It seems nobody wants to bring them in so AP directly imported the Fuji tapes.

Costs the same as Panasonic ones, and cheaper than Sony tapes. Bulk price: Sony $4.50, Panasonic $4.00 (Singapore dollars).
Yow Cheong Hoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 18th, 2004, 07:06 AM   #2
Outer Circle

Now you are really lucky! Some people would almost kill for finding the best miniDV tape on the planet, however, most people get sidetracked with figuring out the film look, not sure which one, and trying to determine with tape is best after sticking all sorts of brands in their cams---and don't forget the ones who spend years trying to decide which cam to buy. Heck, I know which cams are the best. I just can't afford them! :-))
Frank Granovski is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Panasonic P2HD / AVCCAM / AVCHD / DV Camera Systems > Panasonic DVX / DVC Assistant > Panasonic DV / MX / GS series Assistant