Welcome a New Member to the DVX100 Club - Page 2 at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Panasonic P2HD / AVCCAM / AVCHD / DV Camera Systems > Panasonic DVX / DVC Assistant

Panasonic DVX / DVC Assistant
The 4K DVX200 plus previous Panasonic Pro Line cams: DVX100A, DVC60, DVC30.

Old September 22nd, 2003, 09:13 PM   #16
Retired DV Info Net Almunus

Gerald,
Hey, thanks very much for that. That's quite close to my home so I may well take you up on that offer of introduction later this fall!

Hey, you don't have enough stuff!
Buy with confidence from our sponsors. Hand-picked as the best in the business...Really!

See some of my work one frame at a time: www.KenTanaka.com
Ken Tanaka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 23rd, 2003, 12:29 PM   #17
Regular Crew

low light(galloway)

Not sur why your getting the red light in your footage. I've shot in low light and its come out great.
Old September 23rd, 2003, 02:28 PM   #18
Major Player

Congratulations Ken. I always like to see input from you in any of my posts because of your courtesy and knowledge.

If you knew me you'd think, "what's THAT guy doing with a camera like that?"... 'cause I need a new car and a lot of other things, but I fell in love with what I was hearing and seeing and put all financial logic aside.

I absolutely LOVE this camera, but it's NO understatement that it only REALLY shines under controlled conditions. Haphazard production yields so-so results that could have come from anything, but attention to lighting and set detail is strongly rewarded with this cam...

It didn't hit me until I'd used it for a few weeks. Now it's funny how it's simply a hammer in the tool box. Before there was always a question of what could and couldn't be done because I had no certainty about being able to "drive nails"... now I know I can just get out the hammer and build stuff...

If you have one of these cams then that last paragraph makes perfect sense to you... (but of course ANY "professional" cam can make a great "hammer")...
Matt Gettemeier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 23rd, 2003, 03:17 PM   #19
Retired DV Info Net Almunus

And as we well know, a man with a hammer suddenly sees a world filled with nails!

Hey, you don't have enough stuff!
Buy with confidence from our sponsors. Hand-picked as the best in the business...Really!

See some of my work one frame at a time: www.KenTanaka.com
Ken Tanaka is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Panasonic P2HD / AVCCAM / AVCHD / DV Camera Systems > Panasonic DVX / DVC Assistant