Panasonic DVX100 Trailer online at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Panasonic P2HD / AVCCAM / AVCHD / DV Camera Systems > Panasonic DVX / DVC Assistant

Panasonic DVX / DVC Assistant
The 4K DVX200 plus previous Panasonic Pro Line cams: DVX100A, DVC60, DVC30.

Old October 30th, 2003, 05:24 PM   #1
New Boot

Panasonic DVX100 Trailer online

Hi all,

If you have High Speed internet Access and have about 2 minutes of time, go to my website at http://www.dec12studios.net/documentary.htm and view a one minute trailer for a Documentary/Video that will be out later next month for my brother in law's church, Chicagoland Community Church. Two weeks ago I went to Chicago and shot about 5 hours of footage that is being made into a 10 minute video presentation to show to large churches in hopes that they might support C3. All done with the DVX100.

This is my first big attempt at doing something big and we'll see what happens!

Thanks and have a great day!
Best Regards,

Neil
www.dec12studios.net

PS: The file is about 10 MB large, so you must have Highspeed internet access and wait from 1 to 3 minutes for it to appear onscreen.
Neil Goodwin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 30th, 2003, 05:31 PM   #2
New Boot

Very cool. Did you get permission to use the music?
George
George Denson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 30th, 2003, 06:45 PM   #3
New Boot

it's just a temp track really...I have original music that will be on the video that goes out....I realize Beatle's music and everything pretty much in the last 80 something years is copyrighted..but just temp music. I also have it set to Sting music as well, haha. But it will be coming down soon with the real deal going up in a few weeks.
Neil Goodwin is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Panasonic P2HD / AVCCAM / AVCHD / DV Camera Systems > Panasonic DVX / DVC Assistant