Greenish tint on TM900 at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Panasonic P2HD / AVCCAM / AVCHD / DV Camera Systems > Panasonic HC Series Camcorders
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

Panasonic HC Series Camcorders
4K and HD consumer camcorders with professional interest.

Old January 8th, 2014, 01:44 PM   #1
Major Player

Greenish tint on TM900

Hi

Anyone else have this problem? Almost every clip filmed with my TM900 need color correction, CC. No matter if I use White Balance presets or do manual WB, the colors are never correct. You can see an example on the pictures. There always seem to bee too much green and sometimes also too much blue. Does anyone have the same experience from the TM900?

I have also a Canon HV20 and a Canon XH-A1 and they both are much more accurate in color reproduction. Is this a phenomenon for the Panasonic SD/TM900 or is it my camcorder?

Edit: The upper picture is direct from the camcorder, the picture below is collor corrected.

Regards,

/Bo
Attached Thumbnails
Greenish tint on TM900-green.jpg  
Bo Sundvall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 11th, 2014, 05:36 PM   #2
Regular Crew

Re: Greenish tint on TM900

What are you setting the manual WB against? Use a proper white balance card that can fill the frame. There's pocketable ones and bigger ones for distance shots.
Tony Maceo is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Panasonic P2HD / AVCCAM / AVCHD / DV Camera Systems > Panasonic HC Series Camcorders