my Panasonic HC-X1500 - Page 3 at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Panasonic P2HD / AVCCAM / AVCHD / DV Camera Systems > Panasonic HC Series Camcorders
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

Panasonic HC Series Camcorders
4K and HD consumer camcorders with professional interest.

Old January 3rd, 2024, 05:00 PM   #31
Equal Opportunity Offender

Re: my Panasonic HC-X1500

I'm not picking up any audio from the clip. Recommend a re-shoot. :-)

Andrew
Andrew Smith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 6th, 2024, 10:51 AM   #32
Regular Crew

Andrew have you come across the youtube couple in brisbane called Slaiman Akl and Kate Akl who live in Brisbane? I have been following them for some years.
As for a reshoot I will have to wait until "er indoors" is not around and I sober up.
going on holiday to Brisbane is high up on my bucket list as well as Sydney where I have cousins
Barry Lloyd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 7th, 2024, 07:03 PM   #33
Equal Opportunity Offender

These two? https://alumni.uq.edu.au/slaiman-and...media-presence

Actually, I'd never heard of them. LOL.

If you do manage to come to Brisbane, do let me know.

Andrew
Andrew Smith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 10th, 2024, 02:21 AM   #34
Regular Crew

Andrew
This years holiday is already booked. That is a river cruise in Portugal . My wife have travelled what I would called extensively already. Visited countries such as Russia -Latvia- Spain- Tunisia - Egypt - Brazil- Argentina- Norway- USA -Germany- Italy- Brittany- Fareo isles- Iceland- the Caribbean islands- China- Sicily- Japan, most of the countries around the med sea to name but a few off the top of my head. Got no wish to go to India or that part of the world, but New Zealand and Australia yes if finances allowand of course our age
Barry Lloyd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 20th, 2024, 06:29 AM   #35
Regular Crew

I have been doing a bit of tidying up cable wise on the camcorder. done away with those curly expanded ones ( as shown ininitial post photo) and changed to straight correct lenth ones instead. Looks a lot better than having cables hanging down everywhere.

now waiting for a right angle end one to replace the one from the bluetooth block to the rear of the camera audio out socket
No need for a headphone cable as the bluetooth unit takes care of that

apart from that table top stand I also have the exact with a proper tripod, so switching from one to the other is easy.
Barry Lloyd is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Panasonic P2HD / AVCCAM / AVCHD / DV Camera Systems > Panasonic HC Series Camcorders