Lens Adapter List - Page 2 at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Panasonic P2HD / AVCCAM / AVCHD / DV Camera Systems > Panasonic LUMIX S / G / GF / GH / GX Series
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

Panasonic LUMIX S / G / GF / GH / GX Series
4K and AVCHD on a Full Frame or Micro Four Thirds system with interchangeable lenses.

Old March 26th, 2011, 04:20 PM   #16
Inner Circle

Re: Lens Adapter List

I have a 135, it is not that heavy. I will warn you, the cheap adapters do not allow for focus to infinity, and that has proved to be a problem. As long as you can live with the cheapness.

I just ordered the Polish adapter, so in three weeks, or whenever it arrives, I'll have to report in.

Patrick, bargain condition sounds awful to me, but that is just me. My 85mm is absolutely perfect, it's like brand new, but the 135 I got is a bit aged looking, and I hate that. When they are mint condition they are beautiful and shiny, but when they are not, they just look like old junk, relatively speaking.

I was wrong in my earlier post, the 85mm 1.2L cost $685, normally they go for up to $900.

Here's a nice lens, you can find it for around $200 also.

CANON FL 55MM F1.2 LENS ADAPT EOS NIKON SONY 4/3 SHARP! | eBay
Old March 27th, 2011, 02:39 AM   #17
Inner Circle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrick Janka View Post
First off, what exactly does the "Lock /Open Aperture control" do? I want to be able to freely adjust the aperture ring, so would I just keep it on "open" the whole time?
If it's the same as my cheap adaptors from eBay it engages with a pin on the lens & allows completely smooth & step-less aperture control. I use this to control aperture rather than the aperture ring on the lens.
Nigel Barker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 28th, 2011, 04:48 PM   #18
Inner Circle

Kipon, not so great

I recieved the Kipon for Canon fd adapter, it is no better than the $29 fotodiox. Actually, I like the fotodiox somewhat better, at least the ring locks on it. I'm returning it tomorrow.
Old April 5th, 2011, 09:45 AM   #19
Regular Crew

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nigel Barker View Post
If it's the same as my cheap adaptors from eBay it engages with a pin on the lens & allows completely smooth & step-less aperture control. I use this to control aperture rather than the aperture ring on the lens.
Who makes the adapter you bought off of eBay with it's own aperture control? Thanks!
Jonathan Plotkin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 6th, 2011, 12:06 AM   #20
Inner Circle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonathan Plotkin View Post
Who makes the adapter you bought off of eBay with it's own aperture control? Thanks!
This one. It was shipped direct from Hong Kong & arrived within about 10 days Canon FD lens to Olympus E-P1 E-P2 micro 4/3 Adapter on eBay (end time 13-Apr-11 18:45:45 BST)
Nigel Barker is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Panasonic P2HD / AVCCAM / AVCHD / DV Camera Systems > Panasonic LUMIX S / G / GF / GH / GX Series