DV Info Net

DV Info Net (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/)
-   Private Classifieds (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/private-classifieds/)
-   -   Private Classifieds listings from 2009 (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/private-classifieds/106077-private-classifieds-listings-2009-a.html)

Petr Bastar August 26th, 2009 02:35 PM

JVC GY HD200e

JVC GY HD200e for sale with stock lens Fujinon 16x. 75 drum hour. it has idx mount but comes with no battery. I also have Fujinon 17x5 lens for sale.

Price for camera with 16x lens 2000Eur

Petr Bastar

Daniel Epstein August 26th, 2009 07:01 PM

Half the available space has been taken Still looking for someone to take the rest. Here is the updated listing

Office Share Hudson St

Thanks

Charles Dasher August 26th, 2009 10:44 PM

I am interested as well but a battery mount is important. Does this have a battery mount? If not do you have any idea if it can be ordered and put on by one self.

Thanks
Dasher

Charles Dasher August 26th, 2009 10:50 PM

I have sent a couple of emails but I am not sure if you are receiving these. I am interested in the unit.

Thanh Nguyen August 26th, 2009 11:23 PM

WTT: Glidecam V25 Trade For Steadicam Flyer LE

4 Attachment(s)
Anyone want to trade my Glidecam V25 with your Steadicam Flyer LE (the new version flyer with telescopic post).

Glidecam V25 Sled
L7 Monitor
V25 arm
Glidecam Vest
IDX battery mount
2 IDX battery
IDX Dual Charger.
C Stand
Storm cut out case Fit everything except the stand and vest.
screws and tools
2 sand bags

only been with me on 1 wedding and some home testing that it.

The condition is fantastic. Of course there is scratch. You can't really own a used steadicam without scratch.

I want to trade for the Flyer because this is just too over kill for my A1. I'm looking for the new version of the flyer that have telescopic post with IDX mount please.

Let me know if you have any question about my V25. I'm open to offer for sale too. Thank you. Email me for more picture.

Stanley Law August 27th, 2009 12:07 AM

You should think about adding a 35mm adapter to that rig. ;)

You'll love the V25 for the ability to handle that plus a 200mm lens. :)

Elliot Leboe August 27th, 2009 02:33 AM

IndisliderPro 36" for sale

I have an IndisliderPro 36" version for sale. Used only 3 times, like new condition, with fluid tripod head already mounted. Email elliotleboe@mac.com for pics.

$300 firm.

Buyer pays for shipping. Paypal fees included in price.

Thanks.

Elliot

John Stakes August 27th, 2009 07:15 AM

seems I just missed the rain cover, and I'm in Orlando! Oh well, free bump.

JS

John Stakes August 27th, 2009 07:17 AM

email sent.

John Stakes August 27th, 2009 07:22 AM

stuff you are selling

Russ is this gear still available? I just shot you an email.

JS

John Stakes August 27th, 2009 07:32 AM

Rain Slicker/Cover XHA1

Would love to get a Porta Brace, but think the Petrols are more in my budget. It is imperative that I can view my LCD.

JS

Stuart Cummings August 27th, 2009 07:54 AM

Sony EX-1 low hours

I have a Sony PMW EX-1 XDcamEX camcorder with low hours in excellent condition. It comes with an 8g SxS card, a battery and Sony AC adapter/charger. Pictures are available.

Asking $5000.00

I also have a lot of extras and accessories which I'm willing to bundle with the camera. The bundle price would depend on the extras you want. Email or call for a list.

Contact me at info@watermarkhd.com or call me at 508-881-1133

Rob Patin August 27th, 2009 12:28 PM

$350 shipped. Final offer before I pursue other means of sale. All legal, I assure you. :-)

Nick Hiltgen August 27th, 2009 03:50 PM

Wanted: Cinevate durus follow focus

Hello all I saw one posted a while back but was too late to snag it up, like the look of it just not sure I like the price of it new.

Anyhow I'm specifically looking for the cinevate follof focus, not the redrock, if you have an arri or chrosziel you're looking to unload drop me a line please!

Charles Dasher August 27th, 2009 05:13 PM

Yo Elliot

How you doing? Long time. Did you not find much use for the slider? What cameras are you working with these days?

Send me an email to dasher at dasherfilms dot com

Tyler Wentzel August 27th, 2009 06:04 PM

BUMP! JVC HD110/100U Gold Mount battery plate from Anton Bauer. QR-JVC714 HDV.

$90, all shipping included.

Tim Snyder August 27th, 2009 08:00 PM

Litepanels DV CAMERA KIT FLOOD w/ADAPTER f/SONY

Litepanels DV Camera kit flood with adapter for Sony - bought this about a year ago from B&H and don't use it like I thought I would. Comes with gels and works great. They sell it for $759 with a $50 mail in rebate. Selling for $550 plus $10 shipping. Let me know if you have any questions.

Rob Patin August 27th, 2009 08:16 PM

Sold! Thanks, Chris!

Dino Leone August 27th, 2009 09:02 PM

Libec LS22M video tripod

1 Attachment(s)
Hi all,
I'd like to sell my Libec LS22M video tripod. It's mint, used maybe 3 times, looks like new. I just don't use it often enough and I think it's shame having it sit around without being used. It comes with the H22 fluid head, mid-spreaders, quick-release plate and the bag.

I bought it about 2 years ago and I paid $490 + s/h. I'm asking $370 including s/h (UPS ground) within the US, shipped from Sunnyvale, CA. Paypal only.

Please pm me if you're interested.

I've attached a picture as it appears at B&H.

Also, here's the product description in detail:

The Libec LS22M tripod system consists of the T58 1-stage alloy tripod, H22 fluid head, PH2 Pan Arm, MS-1 Mid-Level Spreader, and the TC60 Transport Case.
The H22 fluid head offers two-step counterbalance, light fixed fluid drag, and an industry-standard 75 mm levelling ball. Capable of supporting up to 8.8 lb (4.0 kg), the H22 is intended for light Mini-DV camcorders. Dual rosettes allow left- or two-handed configurations, and the sliding camera screw facilitates fine adjustment of counterbalance for varying payloads.
The T68 is a full-featured two-stage aluminum alloy tripod with a 75 mm leveling bowl for unfettered, efficient setups- particularly useful for run-and-gun ENG work. The included SP1 mid-range spreader adds structural integrity while accommodating angled and/or irregular terrain. .
Whether you're assembling an ultralight ENG kit, or shooting an independent feature, you will appreciate the agile LS22M2A, backed up by Libec with an iron-clad 3-year warranty.

• Caliper tilt brake for operator safety and camera security

• 75 mm claw ball for fast, efficient levelling

• Two-step counterbalance for normal and front-heavy cameras

• Quick-release plate with sliding screw for fine counterbalance adjustment

• Dual rosettes for left- or two-handed operation

• Tandem aluminum alloy upper leg sections for superior torsion resistance

Scott Audette August 27th, 2009 09:39 PM

Sachtler SooM FSB 6 Tripod System

Hello All,

I don't need it at this time so I've decided to sell it. I've had the tripod about six weeks and have NEVER even mounted a camera on it. The only issue is that I got a little overzealous with a box cutter and cut part of the rolling bag. It's nothing that a little piece of gaffers tape couldn't fix. I can send photos to SERIOUS buyers.

I am asking $2300 and this includes ground shipping and insurance. The system sells for $2899 from B&H without shipping. So, your saving some serious cash on this tripod and it is still NEW!!!!

Thanks,

Scott

Benjamin Richardson August 28th, 2009 02:15 PM

I will provide free shipping to the CONUS.

Lowell Oswald August 28th, 2009 04:16 PM

weekly bump...PM me if you have questions.

Arron Carlton August 28th, 2009 05:46 PM

Manfrotto 357 Pro Quick Release Adapter w/ 357PL Plate

Selling a Brand New Manfrotto 357 Pro Quick Release Adapter w/ 357PL Plate.
This item has not been used, and in original packaging.

Detailed Specifications:
B&H Photo Video | Digital Cameras, Camcorders

Paypal
$41, Free Shipping in the United States.

Rob Patin August 28th, 2009 07:55 PM

Bescor on-camera light + accessories

Up for grabs is the on-camera light I used for the past year for my small wedding videography business (RPS FILMS ~ Providing professional and inexpensive wedding videography services for Michigan couples.). The model number on the light is MX-600, but includes the diffuser that is on the MX-601. Strange Bescor product naming, I guess.

Anyway, the light is in great shape. Two 20-watt bulbs are currently installed, and I'm including two spare bulbs (one is a 20-watt, and I think the other is as well, but the print is worn off that bulb). The X-672 battery pack still holds a good continuous charge (around 30 minutes). The X-645...not so much, but it's a good backup for 15 minutes or so.

Here are the BH Photo links for the items I'm selling:

* Bescor | MX-601 On Camera 6 VDC Light - 20 or 40 Watt | MX601
* Bescor | X-645 6 VDC Lead-Acid Battery and BC-665 Charger | X645
* Bescor | X-672 6 VDC Battery for MX-600 and MX-601 | X672 | B&H
* Bescor | ATM-XR Automatic Shut-Off Battery Charger with | ATMXR

If you would like some more info, let me know. Otherwise, it's yours for $80 OBO. Shipping is included.

Payments can be made through PayPal. Message me for the payment address.

I probably should mention that I'm selling the light, because I recently upgraded to an LED light.

Thanh Nguyen August 28th, 2009 11:30 PM

You think so?? i thought about that too but spend another $1700 for the adapter and then plus lens that a lots of money to invest. I bought the V25 though i could do bigger work with it but damn in this dry land no big job beside you need to be in the union to get this kind of job. Anyway it up for a grab if anyone need a v25 instead of the flyer i'm happy to trade for it. Thank you Stanley

Stanley Law August 29th, 2009 02:23 AM

Anymore questions?

Doug Tessler August 29th, 2009 06:44 AM

reduced price GY-HM700UXT

I have reduced the price and now for the GY-HM700UXT I am now offering two packages
because several people have said they don't need the SxS and the camera bag

With the camera and no sxs and camera bag now only 7000 includes tripod plate and power supply and batteries

With the SXS and camera bag NOW only 7400

This does not include shipping
This a camera that also has not been registered so its a clean title for who ever wants this

Doug

I am selling my two week old GY-HM700UXT

ProHD Compact Shoulder SxS / SDHC Camcorder w/Canon KT14x4.4KRSJ Lens

It only has 10 hours use . The package also includes 3 batteries , charger (power supply )
and the tripod plate and two sdhc cards . I paid 7800 for camera and am including the
batteries and power supply . . I spent of course 325 for the tripod plate and the batteries ,

Doug

Anthony Tham August 29th, 2009 10:05 AM

WTT Canon EOS 5D MARK 2

Hello guys,

I've got a Canon EOS 5D Mark 2 Body only for trade or sale

For Sale

Comes with: Out of the box original accessories
Condition: Like new condition, no scratches (Roughly 2 months old)
Price: $ YOUR OFFER + Buyer Pays For Shipping

For Trade

Equipment: stabilizing system + hv20 or HD2000
Cameras: Offer me your rig

will give contact if required by pm.

Bill Wilson August 29th, 2009 11:22 AM

Bogen Tripod w 3063 Fluid Head

The tripod is a 3021BN Manfrotto tripod in very clean condition. The 3063 fluid head has a quick disconnect camera plate, has had very little use & is in good condition (no dings or scratches) & comes with an 18" handle. The head has just been serviced & new viscous fluid installed to give like new performance. The combination sold new for $350-, I am asking $140- plus shipping of $18-.

Tony Nguyen August 29th, 2009 11:40 AM

I like.

Hey Thanh. Any pointers on where to start as a steadicam op? Trying to learn the ways of the steadicam biz straight out of college. =) Come to Atlanta! We're booming here.

Zach Love August 29th, 2009 01:00 PM

bump... Feel free to make an offer!

I need rent money & will take any reasonable shade of green... like $375 shipped for the 2 lights!

Jaime Espiritu August 29th, 2009 02:04 PM

Have a multirig pro you don't need?

I'm looking for a used or demo unit. If you happen to have one that is still functional, please let me know. If you have used one and for some reason it didn't work out for you, I would love to buy it from you.

Thanks!!

Jay White August 29th, 2009 04:02 PM

Sony EX-1 W/ Extras

Bought a Canon EOS 5D Mark II and no longer have use for the Sony EX-1. Like new, no scratches, normal wear and usage. One year old with approximately 62 hours of use. Will include everything that came in the box as well as manuals and DVD for $5,000 (Retail at $7,790) and for $6,000 I am including more. If interested, please email me and I will send photos. jwhi (at) jeromewhi.com.

Items included in original box:

Lens Hood
Large Eye Cup
IR Remote Controller
USB Cable
A/V Connecting Cable
Component Video Cable
Shoulder Strap
Operation Manual
XDCAM EX Clip Browsing Software
SxS Device Driver Software
SBP-8 8GB SxS Pro Memory Card
BP-U30 Battery
BC-U1 Charger
Manuals & DVD

For $6,000 I will include all of the above and also:

BP-U60 Lithium-Ion Battery
UV Filter
Century .6X Wide Angle Adapter (Retail at $500)
CVP SM1 Shoulder mount (Retail at $150)
SBP-8 8GB SxS Pro Memory Card (Retail at $300)
SBP-16 16GB SxS PRO Memory Card (Retail at $530)

I have also posted this ad on my website for legit purposes - Jerome White.

George Bean August 29th, 2009 06:26 PM

I have both a dvrigpro and a dv multirig available.

Bought the dvrigpro used and worked with it until upgrading to the multirig.

Have only used the dv multirig a few times with a canon gl2. Could never quite get it balanced with the camera and accessories. I was keeping it until purchasing a new camera.

Let me know if you are interested in either. thanks.

Matt Hoffert August 29th, 2009 08:36 PM

i will take this

let me know how you want payment
thanks

matt
hoffey15@hotmail.com

Greg Quinn August 29th, 2009 08:56 PM

Item sold. Thanks for all messages of interest in the item.
Greg

Kevin Sawicki August 29th, 2009 10:21 PM

72mm Toto-cine 35mm Adapter + Rails system! Nikon Mount! Trade for Nikon D40X/DSLR?

8 Attachment(s)
So, I almost have enough money for a Letus Extreme, which is why I need to part ways with my beloved toto-cine 35mm adapter. It's literally in new condition!

I bought it a few months ago for $475 buy now, with $70 shipping from Korea. ($545)
I attached a bunch of pictures, but check out the links below for the rest of them.
It's a Nikon mount and has a vibrating ground glass. The thread is 72mm so it's great for a XH-A1 or HVX! No need to use a bunch of step up rings!
Comes with the adapter, variable speed power controller, rail system with camera plate and lens support. Basically everything you see in the pictures is what you get.

Here are some test videos for the adapter- Search videos for 'totocine' on Vimeo

I am asking $400 plus shipping. Paypal, Postal Money Order, or Certified Check Only. Lower 48 states only. Paypal payment is $412 to cover paypal fees.

I live in Central New Jersey, and will be happy to accept cash payments on pickup.

Reasonable trades will also be accepted. Really looking for Nikon D40X with accessories and with/without the lens or a different Nikon DSLR. Also looking for XH-A1 gear, 35mm adapter gear,
Lighting gear, Nikon Lenses, Underwater housings and obviously, a Letus Extreme. (I'll pay the difference)

I simply love this adapter, but want to upgrade to a flip model.
I hope it goes to a good home.
Thanks,
Kevin

Email me at KevinSaw@Gmail.com
Put the subject as "DVi 35mm Adapter" or something similar.

http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l1...e/DSC_0441.jpg
http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l1...e/DSC_0444.jpg
http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l1...e/DSC_0445.jpg
http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l1...e/DSC_0446.jpg
http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l1...e/DSC_0449.jpg
http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l1...e/DSC_0453.jpg
http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l1...e/DSC_0456.jpg
http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l1...e/DSC_0457.jpg
http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l1...e/DSC_0458.jpg
http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l1...e/DSC_0459.jpg
http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l1...e/DSC_0460.jpg
http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l1...e/DSC_0461.jpg
http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l1...e/DSC_0462.jpg
http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l1...e/DSC_0463.jpg

Kevin Sawicki August 30th, 2009 01:28 AM

Hey,
Do you go to Drexel?
I'm coming in September for film and video. =]
I have a Canon XH-A1, but wanted to switch to tapeless.
What do you recommend?

Scott Audette August 30th, 2009 09:02 AM

Sunday Funday blowout...

$2150 shipped for this brand new Sachtler Tripod!!!!

John C. Chu August 30th, 2009 09:06 AM

Hollywood Lite VS1 Handheld Camera Stabilizer

Hi everyone,

I'm selling a Hollywood Lite VS1 Camera Stabilizer for cameras that are between 1 to 4 lbs.

Its in good shape. Everything works and includes the original documentation/manual/allen wrenches.

The gimbal works really well. You can adjust where the gimbal attaches to the center post for optimizing the balance and center of gravity.

Here are some photos:

VS1 - a set on Flickr

[In order to use this with a Canon HV20, and WD-H43, you will need an offset plate.]

$125 plus shipping. [Possible pick up in NYC].