Private Classifieds listings from 2009 - Page 158 at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Community Marketplace > Private Classifieds
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

Private Classifieds
For *individuals* to sell gear or post want-to-buy inquiries.

Closed Thread

Old May 4th, 2009, 01:10 PM   #2356
Regular Crew

Canon XH-A1s, as new, VERY little usage, £2750

Purchased this from Warehouse Express in January of this year and it has had very little usage - 4/5 hours recording time maximum. So as to be expected it as literally as new. There is a small strip of velcro on the battery cover which I used for attaching the Sony MRC1K (also for sale - see http://www.dvinfo.net/conf/private-c...-recorder.html).

Why am I selling? I'm getting a lot more work that expected through other avenues this year, and there's a baby on the way. So a combination of these two things sees me reluctantly put this up for sale.

It's a fantastic bit of kit and well looked after. Never used as a deck (I used the HV20 for that - not that I have much to play back anyway). I still have the original packaging/battery etc. Currently costs £3259 from Warehouse Express (Canon XH A1S HDV Camcorder (3239B006AA) - Warehouse Express) - looking for £2750.

PM me or telephone 07989 283055.

Regards,

Jonathan

Last edited by Jonathan MacDonald; May 5th, 2009 at 03:06 AM.
Old May 4th, 2009, 01:20 PM   #2357
Regular Crew

Sony HVR-MRC1K compact flash recorder

Selling my video equipment (see other thread: http://www.dvinfo.net/conf/private-c...tle-usage.html)

This was purchased for just under £600 from Preston Media on 03 February this year. It was used with a Canon XH-A1s. This has seen very little use - 4/5 hours recording time maximum.

More details about this recorder can be found at Sony : HVR-MRC1K (HVRMRC1K) : Product Overview : United Kingdom or by searching the forums!

Purchased for just under £600, looking for £560 including UK postage.

Regards,

Jonathan

Last edited by Jonathan MacDonald; May 4th, 2009 at 03:47 PM.
Old May 4th, 2009, 01:32 PM   #2358
Regular Crew

DV MultiRig Pro with padded velcro waist belt and multirig tripod docking bracket

Selling my video equipment (see other thread: http://www.dvinfo.net/conf/private-c...tle-usage.html)

This is the renowned DV Multirig Pro with padded velcro waist belt and multirig tripod bracket. This was purchased direct from DVTec on 03 February this year at a cost of $671. This came to a total of $671.00 ($485 for the Multirig, $44 for the belt, $92 for the tripod docking bracket and $50 postage).

At the time, $671 came to £483.07. On top of that, I paid £108.86 import VAT, so the total cost came to £591.93. I'm looking for £500 for the lot or £430 without the docking bracket.

For more details about the product, see DV MultiRig

Please PM me or telephone 07989 283055.

Jonathan

Last edited by Jonathan MacDonald; May 5th, 2009 at 03:13 AM.
Old May 4th, 2009, 01:46 PM   #2359
Regular Crew

Rode NTG-2 shotgun condenser microphone

Purchased from Inta-Audio (Rode NTG-2 Shotgun Condenser Microphone from Rode @ Inta Audio - The Online Music Shop) at the end of January this year. As with the camera, very little use (4/5 hours recording time max). Looking for £130 plus postage.

Regards,

Jonathan
Old May 4th, 2009, 01:59 PM   #2360
Regular Crew

J-rod with twin mount

Purchased from Jeff Rhode at thej-rod.com at the end of January this year. Cost $80 including postage. Will accept £45 (including UK postage).

Jonathan

Last edited by Jonathan MacDonald; May 5th, 2009 at 03:17 AM.
Old May 4th, 2009, 02:07 PM   #2361
Regular Crew

Canon WD-H43 wide converter for HV20/HV30/HG10 etc

I've only used this Canon WD-H43 wide converter once on my Canon HV30 since purchasing it in March. It's as new. See here for more info: AskDirect: Canon WD-H43

Looking for £145.

Jonathan
Old May 4th, 2009, 02:12 PM   #2362
Major Player

Schoeps cmc 641 set

Excellent Condition. In wooden case with all accessories. Average Price: $1939.00 Asking $1600. Again, in excellent condition. Pictures available on request. Email me tgiglio at optonline dot net.

Paypal with insured shipping included.

Any other questions, please feel free to ask. We used this mic on my feature film ( Drawing With Chalk sneek peak ) and the audio quality is fantastic.

Todd

Here is more info from B&H about the mic:

The Schoeps Colette Series microphone system is popular among professional field audio engineers. The modular CMC6 preamplifier and MK41 super-cardioid capsule provide a professional alternative to shotgun microphones when recording dialog indoors. The system is based on the modular CMC6 preamplifier and MK series capsules which are capable of wide, linear frequency response curves and superior audio quality. This system includes the CMC6 preamplifier, MK41 capsule, SG20 microphone mount, B5 pop-filter and case.

The CMC6 Preamplifier features Class-A transformerless electronics, resulting in a very low noise floor and lightweight. The high impedance input signal of the modular capsules are accurately converted to low-impedance energy, allowing for long cable runs without noise and radio frequency interference.
The MK41 Capsule is a super-cardioid condenser capsule with a wide frequency range and high SPL handling. The super-cardioid capsule is effective in minimizing noise and ambient audio at the off-axis sections of the microphone capsule. The microphone system is more than suitable for crucial capturing of dialog and ambiance for film, professional video and professional audio applications.

• Modular Design
The CMC6 is designed to be used with any of the Schoeps Colette series modular capsules. The capsules provide various polar patterns and frequency response curves.

• Wide Frequency Response
The CMC6 modular power supply features transformerless Class-A electronics that result in a linear 50Hz to 20kHz frequency response.

• Superior Sound Characteristics
The superior quality of the capsule and preamplifier result in detailed, pristine audio quality with very low noise floor.
Old May 4th, 2009, 02:21 PM   #2363
Regular Crew

Canon HV20 camcorder

Purchased new earlier this year. The HV20 is the predecessor to the HV30 (not too sure what the differences are other than one being silver and the other black). Used on a couple of occasions. Comes with battery and original box/packaging. Looking for £470.

Please PM me or telephone 07989 283055.

Jonathan

Last edited by Jonathan MacDonald; May 4th, 2009 at 03:40 PM. Reason: Getting mixed up with another camera I bought!
Old May 4th, 2009, 02:23 PM   #2364
Major Player

Sound Devices 722 with Porta-Brace

Excellent Condition (Near Mint). Includes all manuals, battery, and original box, 2 TA3-F to XLR cables as well as the Porta-Brace case and leather strap. We used this unit for second sound (our main source) for my feature film ( Drawing With Chalk sneek peak ) and never regretted the purchase. The pre-amps are fantastic and will help deliver the sound you need to make your project, well, sound great. Lists for over $2495.00 Asking $2000.00. Pictures are available on request. Email me at tgiglio at optonline dot net. Will be happy to answer any questions.

Paypal with insured shipping included.

Todd

Here is a description from B&H:

The Sound Devices 722 is a very lightweight and compact professional 2-channel digital portable recorder, which uses a readily available internal hard drive and Compact Flash cards as the storage media of choice. The high-quality converters support resolutions and sampling rates up to the 24-bit/192 kHz industry bar. The uncompressed, file-based recording supports WAV and BWF file formats. Stereo MP3 file encoding and decoding is also available.

The durable 722 aluminum and stainless steel chassis, which is resistant to location climate and temperature extremes, houses a full and versatile complement of analog and digital audio connectors, along with a word clock I/O.

The 722 offers 48V phantom power, limiting and filtering on input for complete microphone support in the field(including M/S stereo mic decoding), with internal signal control, mixing and 16 possible input-to-track routing assignments.

The gracious 722 LCD display is adjustably backlit and provides comprehensive status and activity information, alongside a bright set of sunlight-viewable LED meters with selectable metering ballistics. The unit also features an impressive set of dedicated LED indicators and backlit controls. The headphone output matrix features independent level control and routing, offering a variety of monitoring options for specific needs.

The design, feature set, robust construction, and performance of the 722 assures seamless integration on any feature film, broadcast or video set, anywhere in the world. This recorder is 2.0 software/hardware ready.
Compact and Durable

• 2-track portable hard disk/Compact Flash audio recorder with 40 GB internal hard drive

• Compact aluminum and stainless-steel chassis for exceptional durability and light weight, resistant to environmental extremes

• Dedicated Headphone level control knob and Menu selector/push-button controller

Comprehensive Professional Connectivity

• Two channels of improved microphone preamps with phantom power, limiting, and high-pass filters

• AES3 (XLR) or AES3id (unbalanced AES on BNC) digital inputs and AES3id outputs

• FireWire (IEEE-1394) port for high-speed data transfer to computers for editing, backup

• Proprietary RS-232 6-pin modular C. Link serial input and output for unit linking, control and expansion

High-Resolution Recording and Synchronization

• 24-bit or 16-bit with or without dither, 32 kHz - 192 kHz sampling rates

• Input-to-track assignment with 16 possible routing combinations

• WAV or BWF format, mono or poly files, uncompressed PCM audio

• MP3 encode and decode, 32 to 320 kb/s stereo file

• Full Word Clock I/O

Flexible Metering and Powering

• Programmable backlit, sunlight-viewable LED level metering; selectable, menu-driven metering ballistics

• Large backlit, adjustable LCD display; fully dedicated status and activity LED indicators, backlit controls

• Removable Lithium-Ion rechargeable battery, compatible with Sony M- and L-mount batteries

• 10 - 18 VDC external input powers and charges on-board battery, 100 - 240 Volt worldwide power supply
Old May 4th, 2009, 02:31 PM   #2365
Major Player

Alesis MultiMix 16 Firewire

Brand New. I used this unit as a prop for a film for one scene (very carefully used). I paid over $500.00 for it (I had intended on using it for a drum session, but ended up going to a studio directly.... so it ended up only as a prop). Includes all original packing and materials. Asking $300.00. Paypal with shipping included. Email me with any questions: tgiglio at optonline dot net.

Todd

Here are the specs:

The Alesis MultiMix FireWire 16 Mixer is part of the new line of MultiMix mixers featuring FireWire data connectivity. The MultiMix FireWire Series includes 3 different tabletop mixers, all featuring exclusive DICE II FireWire technology. Allowing for transfer of multiple audio data streams from mixer to PC using a standard IEEE-1394 interface, these mixers provide lightening fast connectivity to a wide range of PC-based audio production applications.

The MultiMix FireWire mixers are compact mixers featuring low noise analog electronics, 100 studio-grade 28 bit digital effects, and rock-solid construction. The mixer features high-gain mic/line preamps, phantom power, auxiliary send/returns, and on-board effects engine including reverbs, delays, chorus, flanging, 3-band EQ per channel with high/low shelving and mid band pass/reject.

Additional features of the MultiMix FireWire series include separate 1/4 in. balanced main and monitor outs, headphone out, integrated FireWire port to transfer audio directly between the mixer and your computer, and 24-bit stereo simultaneous input/output over a FireWire 1394 connection. Plug and play operation is available under Windows XP and Mac OSX. The FireWire mixers also come bundled with Cubase LE recording software. With the MultiMix FireWire Series Alesis has made multi-track recording to PC a viable and affordable possibility for the modern artist/producer.

Features
Compact, affordable 16-channel analog mixers and Multi-channel FireWire audio computer interface

MultiMix 16 has 8 high-gain mic/line (XLR and 1/4 in. balanced) inputs with phantom power, 2 stereo balanced 1/4 in. line inputs, aux send (can sent to onboard or external effects), stereo aux return.

100 28-bit onboard preset effects including reverbs, delays, chorus, flanging, pitch, and multieffects

3-band EQ per channel with high/low shelving and mid bandpass/reject

Separate 1/4 in. balanced main and monitor outs, headphone out

24-bit, 44.1/48 kHz operation with high-end A/D and D/A conversion through integrated FireWire audio interface using next-generation Dice II FireWire chip

Compatible with Mac OSX and Windows XP

Steinberg Cubase LE included
Old May 4th, 2009, 02:37 PM   #2366
Major Player

Metric Halo ULN2 Audio Front End Unit

Excellent front end for audio recording and is portable as well. Used in a non-smoking recording studio with updates available on metric halo's website. This is the original ULN2 (non-dsp or expanded). Here is the info: Metric Halo Mobile I/O ULN-2

Asking $750.00 Paypal with shipping included.

This unit does not contain the original box (but with be securely shipped) but does contain the original disc as well as rack ears. Firmware updates as well as software updates are available free at mhlabs.com

Todd
Old May 4th, 2009, 02:39 PM   #2367
Regular Crew

Sandisk Compact Flash III 16gb memory cards

I have two Sandisk Compact Flash III 16gb memory cards for sale - £60 each including postage.

PM me or telephone 07989 283055

Jonathan
Old May 4th, 2009, 03:42 PM   #2368
Regular Crew

Letus Mini or comparable adapter

I'm looking to buy a Letus Mini or a comparable adapter (size and quality). I'm looking something that is portable and will work with my Canon HF10. You can reply here or email me at killopus@gmail.com
Old May 4th, 2009, 03:46 PM   #2369
Regular Crew

FS-Steadicam Merlin Arm and Vest Upgrade

I have for sale the arm and vest upgrade for a Steadicam Merlin. It has very low hours (about 15) and is in excellent condition. I'm selling because I don't have a camera big enough to warrant keeping it now.

This is one of the earlier arms that was made in the USA, I was told by Steadicam that they are being made in Taiwan now. Not sure if that reflects on the quality or not, as I haven't used the newer ones.

I will also add that this one comes with new metal gimbal system for the merlin which is a $159 part from B&H, the new kits don't include this.

I'm asking $1500
Old May 4th, 2009, 04:24 PM   #2370
New Boot

sony Ex1

I am ready to buy a Sony Ex1 camera. Before going to B&H ,I wanted to see if anyone had a used one for sale. I am not looking for a steal. Just a fair price.
Closed Thread

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Community Marketplace > Private Classifieds