Private Classifieds listings from 2009 - Page 168 at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Community Marketplace > Private Classifieds
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

Private Classifieds
For *individuals* to sell gear or post want-to-buy inquiries.

Closed Thread

Old May 14th, 2009, 01:44 PM   #2506
Inner Circle

This is sold.
Old May 14th, 2009, 02:12 PM   #2507
Major Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaun Conner View Post
I do know it's not on the b&h site anymore.
The "C" block frequency is not available for private/public transmission use anymore (legally, anyway).

That is also why all of the TV transmissions are converting from analog to digital on June 12th.

See United States 2008 wireless spectrum auction - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

-Ken
Old May 14th, 2009, 02:38 PM   #2508
Regular Crew

Marshall HD-SDI Monitor V-R70P-HDSDI for $820

This is great for monitoring a XL-H1, EX3, or any other HD-SDI or SDI equipped camera.
It has a V-Mount and AC Power Supply. Anton Bauer power tap included. XL-H1 AB battery plate available as well for extra $.

Price for monitor, AC Adaptor, and AB Power Tap is $820.

The monitor is in great shape. Retails for $1500.
http://76.123.254.8/LCD/IMG_5933.jpg
http://76.123.254.8/LCD/IMG_5935.jpg

There is a small line on the lcd surface but it is out of the safe area
and is not distracting.
http://76.123.254.8/LCD/IMG_5936.jpg

There are a few scrapes, but otherwise very clean.
http://76.123.254.8/LCD/IMG_5938.jpg

PayPal accepted. Please email me at... griffithwb msha com

Thanks,
Will Griffith
Old May 14th, 2009, 04:18 PM   #2509
Regular Crew

Craigslist doesn't have any listed last time I checked. None at all. I was surprised. I tryed Gearslutz too since I do lots of music (that's my normal site) and nope, not a single shotgun mic (that wasn't a MK416). I want it for run and gun outdoor since I have a schoeps mk41 (it's my main mic for most things in my small studio). That works for when I have my field mixer out and everything but when I just want to put a mic on the camera and film, it just can't do it. Especially since I have to use an external phantom unit since I use an HV20...
Old May 14th, 2009, 06:38 PM   #2510
Major Player

Sony DSR-PD170 - $1300

I'm selling one of my Sony DSR-PD170 SD cameras with original accessories for $1300.

It's got fairly low miles and is in excellent condition, both operationally and cosmetically. The lens hood has some scuffs on it, but it's that kind of material that scuffs just can't be avoided. Otherwise, very very clean. This was originally my main, and only, camera, but when I got a second one, this became my backup. So, for the last year or so, it's either been in my camera bag or sitting on a tripod shooting a static overhead shot.

If you want to see some photos, go here: Sony PD 170 For Sale - a set on Flickr

I used it in all manual 99% of the time, and it's so easy to operate that way. Listed below is everything included (which is everything that originally comes with the camera):

- Sony DSR-PD170 camera with lens hood
- Sony VCL-HG0758 wide angle lens with both caps and carrying pouch
- Wide angle lens hood with cap
- Original power adapter/charger with cables
- Sony NP-F570 battery
- Wireless remote
- Camera strap
- Original manuals

All will be shipping in the original box as well. The box does have the barcode cut out because I bought this camera when a rebate was going on. I can't include any of my 970 batteries because I'm using them all for my lights, but I got mine on eBay for maybe $60 each.

Hrs meter reading:
Operation: 56 x10H
Drum Run: 30 x10H
Tape Run: 16 x10H
Threading: 61 x10

EDIT: Wanted to mention two things, 1) I have used exclusively Panasonic 63PQ tapes with this camera, and no other tape has been inserted in it, and 2) this camera has never been used as a capture camera.

Anyhow, I'm asking $1300 firm, which I think is a fair price considering most are going for $1400-$1500. Payment will be through paypal only, or cash via local pickup if you're close to Cincinnati.

Thanks for looking! (oh wait, that's for eBay)

Last edited by Dan Shallenberger; May 14th, 2009 at 09:12 PM. Reason: Forgot to mention a couple of important points
Old May 14th, 2009, 08:22 PM   #2511
New Boot

Very interested in this sale, great description as well.
Old May 14th, 2009, 08:30 PM   #2512
Major Player

Thanks Justin! If you want any more info or photos of anything specific, let me know.

You can see some videos shot with this camera here: Dan Shallenberger's videos on Vimeo. All except the bus video and puppy video were shot with this pd170.
Old May 14th, 2009, 08:38 PM   #2513
Regular Crew

VariZoom VZ-TFT monitor setup

Product Description

I am selling my Varizoom monitor set up. When I bought it a couple months ago it looked brand new. Since then I have actually set it up twice in the office. Everything, the case, sun hoo, cables, monitor, and the mount look new and work flawlessly. I am asking $100 plus shipping.

Product Description:

Everything you need in a rugged protective case. The custom case holds monitor, Video cables, battery, and battery charger. Case also has a built-in pocket to hold sun hood & swivel shoe mount.(Get a monitor & camera control for the ultimate studio style set up!)

VariZoom's VZ-TFT Monitor serves two valuable purposes for the serious videographer. First, it functions as an external video display, allowing the shooter to step back from the camera while recording (no more bending over to peek through a tiny viewfinder).
Combined with a tripod-mounted camera and a VariZoom lens controller, the VZ-TFT emulates a studio-style rig costing thousands of dollars. Used on a hand-held camera, the VZ-TFT enables the operator to walk around with ease while accurately framing shots.
Additionally, the VZ-TFT provides a highly compact and affordable alternative to bringing a conventional CRT video monitor into the field for video playback. Use the VZ-TFT to review footage on an airplane or any other small space. Mounted on or near the camera, the monitor provides instant playback of footage for small groups.

Major Features:
Large, bright active matrix display has wide viewing angle.
Includes 12 volt power supply.
Nylon Custom storage case included, with two straps for hands-free personal upper-body mount (one strap around chest, other over neck).
TFT Technology means no blurring/strobing of the video image as commonly found on conventional Dual-Scan displays.
Kit includes Swivel Shoe Camera Mount
N/R switch reverses display.
Controls to adjust color, and brightness.
Clean body style on all four sides of the screen allows easy addition of VariZoom's (included) Sun hood.
Old May 14th, 2009, 08:46 PM   #2514
New Boot

Ok great, how should I contact you to discuss the finer points such as shipping, etc?

Also a few quick questions what tapes did you use?
Is the back focus still adjusted correctly?
Old May 14th, 2009, 09:10 PM   #2515
Major Player

Awesome questions that I totally forgot to mention. I have used exclusively Panasonic 63PQ tapes with this camera, and it has never been used as a tape capture camera. I've always used a cheap little mini-dv camera for capture.

Regarding the back-focus, I really don't know how to check for that. Let me know and I'll check it.

Email me at dan at inspirednaturally dot com if interested in discussing sale terms.
Old May 14th, 2009, 09:21 PM   #2516
New Boot

Use telephoto to focus on an object some distance away and then pull out wide. If that object begins to get soft then its not adjusted correctly..

Great I'll be in touch shortly just gotta cash a few checks and shift some funds around...
Old May 15th, 2009, 01:44 AM   #2517
Regular Crew

Focus FS-4Pro HD QuickTime HDV UPGRADE

*Bought this in error last week, doesn't work on my model. Mine must be the standard FS-4. I think you need the FS-4PRO for this to work. Anyway, its brand new and not been used*

FS-4Pro HD QuickTime HDV Support Available Now

With the FS-4Pro HD v2.0 firmware update, you can record 1080i-50/60 and 720p/30 clips in the native QT HDV file format. QT HDV clips can be imported directly into Apple Final Cut Pro without the need for capture or conversion first

£25 incl postage to UK
Old May 15th, 2009, 01:48 AM   #2518
Trustee

Bump!

This is still available.
Old May 15th, 2009, 01:49 AM   #2519
Trustee

Reduced to £130.

This is still available.
Old May 15th, 2009, 04:23 AM   #2520
Trustee

Un-bump - this is sold!

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Community Marketplace > Private Classifieds