DV Info Net

DV Info Net (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/)
-   Private Classifieds (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/private-classifieds/)
-   -   Private Classifieds listings from 2003 (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/private-classifieds/143-private-classifieds-listings-2003-a.html)

Pat Dearing September 17th, 2003 10:16 PM

PVDV-150

I have Panasonic PV-DV150 that I would sell for $200 plus shipping. It's in excellent condition - haven't been using it since I upgraded to a GL1. email me if you're interested.
dearing@lkdllink.net

Adrian Douglas September 18th, 2003 03:35 AM

Yeah sorry Jay but I would hate to hear of someone losing their camera due to the wrong housing for the job.

Ewa housings are good for work off the back of a jet-ski for small-wave surfing, in a tube for wakeboarding, or in the snow, but for actually swimming with a camera in powerful Hawaiian surf you need every bit of protection you can get.

Todd Danen September 18th, 2003 12:34 PM

XL1-S for sale

2002 XL1-S for sale. Approx 30 hours use. Like new condition. Factory box and manual. Tamrac 2249 case. Beachtek DXA-4C XLR adaptor. Equalizer windscreen. Transferrable 4 year extended warranty. Filter kit. $2800 + shipping. firm. San Jose, CA

Jake Rheinfrank September 18th, 2003 01:09 PM

body

would you be willing to sell me just the body? thats all im looking for... if so, reply or email me, thanx
-jake

Stephen van Vuuren September 18th, 2003 02:59 PM

Sold

Sold.

Jaime Valles September 18th, 2003 07:36 PM

3 softbox JTL Everlight Kit for sale

Hello! I'm selling a practically unused JTL Everlight Kit. It was bought at Adorama in NYC, and includes everything it came with: 3 complete softbox lights with stands, five 3000k halogen bulbs (3 came with the kit, I bought 2 spares) and a soft carrying case. The whole kit was only used one day, for about 3 hours total. It's in perfect condition, and worked like a charm.

It was bought for $550. I'll sell it for $450, or give me an offer. I accept bank certified checks or money orders, or cash.

I live in New York City, so if you're in town you can check it out in person, and not pay shipping.

Email me if you have any questions.

Thanks!

Jaime
jrv2@cornell.edu

Jaime Valles September 18th, 2003 07:55 PM

Cobra Crane I jib arm for sale.

Ok, I promise this is the last thing I'm posting for the moment ;)

I'm selling my Cobra Crane I jib arm. I bought it from Promax this past May, it's in very good shape, and worked perfectly with my DVX100 during the summer. There's a couple of cosmetic scratches on the plate where the camera attaches to the crane, but it's in perfect working condition. It includes all the equipment that came with the crane, the user's manual, and the original shipping box.

It was bought for $200. I'll sell it for $150, or best offer. I'll take bank certified checks, money orders, or cash.

I live in New York City, so you can check it out in person if you want, and not pay shipping costs.

For more info on the Cobra Crane I, visit www.promax.com. Email me if you're interested.

Thanks!

Jaime
jrv2@cornell.edu

Kevin Maistros September 19th, 2003 10:06 AM

Still looking for the Cinetech.

Charles Papert September 19th, 2003 11:54 AM

WTB: XL1/GL1 or 2 battery charger

Does anyone have a standard Canon battery charger for the XL1 or GL1/2 batteries they want to sell? Mine has disappeared and I want to be able to sell the original package complete down the road. Thanks.

Jarrett Towe September 19th, 2003 01:30 PM

I am interested, but i need a week. Good luck til then.

K. Forman September 19th, 2003 01:33 PM

Charles- I know this isn't what you wanted, but I have an Ambico model V-0916 charger, and they a fairly inexpensive. Thay also have an adaptor plug, so that you can charge up using your cigarette lighter. I like that feature the best. I believe it only cost maybe $35? I take this puppy everywhere, and charge on the way.

Patrick Coker September 19th, 2003 04:49 PM

if still available hit me on email. e.patric@verizon.net

Jake McMurray September 20th, 2003 12:45 AM

did this end up getting sold?

Jeff Donald September 20th, 2003 04:57 AM

still available

Jaime Valles September 20th, 2003 04:50 PM

Jarrett,

It's still available, so if you still want it in a week, and it hasn't sold by then, send me an e-mail.

Jaime
jrv2@cornell.edu