DV Info Net

DV Info Net (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/)
-   Private Classifieds (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/private-classifieds/)
-   -   Private Classifieds listings from 2003 (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/private-classifieds/143-private-classifieds-listings-2003-a.html)

Cary Weston September 30th, 2003 06:55 AM

Looking For An XL1-16x Auto Lens

Hi all,

I'm new to the thread. This place is great. I'm in need of an xl1 16x auto focus lens (the kind that comes with the camera).

Can anyone help?

I'm also looking for a back-up camera to my XL1. I would like a GL1 so if anyone can put together a deal for the lens and a GL1 together, LET'S TALK!

Thanks all,

Cary Weston
Bangor, ME

M. Raine Lillibridge September 30th, 2003 07:16 AM

trv-900

My camera isn't sold but I haven't been that aggressive yet in doing that. Let me know if you are interested and if you have any questions. I have an optex 16x9 adapter as welll and I might consider selling that as well if the package deal was good enough. Otherwise I'll sell that separately. Thanks

Miles Loretta September 30th, 2003 07:20 AM

ok

let me know what you want for the package. feel free to email me at jrummer@hotmail.com.

Heath McKnight September 30th, 2003 04:20 PM

Help, need price for buddy's XL-1 For Sale

My reporter/anchor friend is selling his XL-1, made in February 1998. He has taken it all over the world, except for Iraq (he used a small Sony mini-dv), and it's been repaired in May 2003 and has been inspected by the engineers at our TV station (btw, GOOD MORNING MIAMI will now feature our station as the exteriors, cool!).

What would be a fair price for the camera, a nice Canon hard case, all the cables, two batteries, a tripod and a lavalier (Sima, probably not the best).

Our thinking is $1500 plus shipping. Please reply if you think this is a fair price, or name a price that would be good to sell (or if you want to buy it).

Thanks,

Heath McKnight

John Garcia September 30th, 2003 06:50 PM

**looking For Canon EOS Accessories**

Hey everyone, I just got my Digital Rebel and I was wondering if anyone had any "L" Series lenses, Flashes, etc. for my camera.

I am looking specifically for the Speedlight 500MX Flash and maybe a couple of lenses. Macro, telephoto, IS, USM lenses.

Post what you got and how much your willing to sell it for! Thanks in advance! :D

Robbie Smolinsky September 30th, 2003 09:39 PM

Hi, you should have a message from me in your inbox. Thanks!

Robbie

Neil Slade September 30th, 2003 09:44 PM

Keeping it

A sudden influx of funds-- keeping it.
Thanks
Neil

Mike Avery September 30th, 2003 10:20 PM

I've got one Cary. It's just gathering dust, and I'd love to sell it.

Mike Avery

Dylan Couper September 30th, 2003 11:12 PM

Prices differ from internet sales to local sales and from region to region. If I sold my XL1 camera here in Vancouver, I'd expect $2500us for it. If it was Ebay, it'd probably be less. Go on Ebay and check what they sell for for a reasonable estimate.

If you ask $1500 for it, it'll be gone in 30 mins. That would be a very good price for a buyer.

Marco Leavitt October 1st, 2003 02:57 PM

Rats. Oh well. Snooze, you lose.

Cary Weston October 1st, 2003 04:10 PM

Thank You

Man,

What a great forum!
Not only do i get some great info but when I was in need of a lens, my post initiated 5 emails the same day!

Thanks everyone for all the help.

-Cary Weston

Jaime Valles October 1st, 2003 07:43 PM

$1650

Final offer before I put it up on eBay.

James Hall October 1st, 2003 08:33 PM

Jaime:

Could you email me a picture of your rig?

Thanks,

J

Jaime Valles October 1st, 2003 08:57 PM

James,

I don't have a picture of it right now (haven't jumped on the digital still revolution yet), but I'll try to get one in the next couple of days. As soon as I have pics, I'll email them to you.

Steve Nunez October 2nd, 2003 04:09 PM

Hi John,

I recently sold my 10D and am waiting to get a 1D. I have the remote shutter cord for your camera as well as a Canon 70-200 F4 L lens (white), and a very versatile short Canon zoom (like 35-80??)......make me an offer and e-mail me directly at stevenyc1@aol.com

I will not be using these items with the 1D.