DV Info Net

DV Info Net (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/)
-   Private Classifieds (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/private-classifieds/)
-   -   Private Classifieds listings from 2003 (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/private-classifieds/143-private-classifieds-listings-2003-a.html)

Neil Fisher October 23rd, 2003 11:11 PM

Wtb: Vx1000

I am trying to find a Sony VX1000, good working condition, under $1100 CND, if possible within Canada. No need for any accessories, it will be in a underwater housing for all of its life.

Ryan Krga October 23rd, 2003 11:58 PM

I have a VX1000 with a broken ribbon cable that I'm willing to let go for around $800 USD. The ribbon cable is around $150 USD to repair, but I don't have the time or money to send it out. Email me at ryankrga773@hotmail.com if interested.

Robbie Smolinsky October 24th, 2003 11:34 AM

Sony PD150 for sale LIKE NEW!! REALLY! *SOLD*

Since I recieved a bunch emails recently, I just wanted to post that this item has been sold and is no longer available. Sorry to bump it to the top, but I've been getting quite a few emails lately. Thanks!

Robbie

Lisa Strong October 24th, 2003 02:55 PM

Still for Sale

Sorry to take so long to reply. I've been shooting fall colors in the Eastern Sierra. The XL-1 is still for sale. I haven't done anything about selling it since before I left for Alaska. I did discover in AK, however, that the Anton Bauer battery set up is useful for my new Frezzilight. So that is no longer for sale, but everything else still is. Minus the A-B battery set-up, the package is now $2830. I haven't updated the webpage to remove the A-B battery, though, in case you surf over to the above site for a look.

LS-A

Bob Zimmerman October 24th, 2003 03:29 PM

Mint Canon XL1s for sale.

The XL1s has maybe 10 hours of use. It's in perfect shape. It comes with:
  • 16x lens
  • 3 new batteries
  • charger
  • everthing that comes with the kit, cables, strap, remote manual, etc
  • porta brace soft case.

Asking $3200

email me at: zimvg@net66.com

Jean-Philippe Archibald October 24th, 2003 06:30 PM

Ma-100?

Hi Lisa.

Are you willing to sell the ma-100 separately?

Michel Brewer October 25th, 2003 12:27 AM

XL1 (no s) FS w/extras

Very Good Condition XL1 with 16x lens all original items (manual / remote/ CA-910 charger/ etc) Just got back from factory service probably have 10 hours on it since then.

Also Includes:

MA-100 Audio Adapter

CH-910 Dual Battery Adapter

(2) BP-945 Long Life Batts

SI-XL1 System Isolater

Tamarac Sub Compact for XL1 soft case (black)

Mighty Wondercam XLpod

1 Sony ECM-44 Lavalier Microphone

Bogen Tripod Plate for 501 style head

Camera is in great shape shot many pkgs for nat. nets on it, clearing out to do some upgrades. Camera has some small scratches here and there, nothing really noticable just general if youve taken and used. Velcro strips on tape door for mounting 2nd wireless unit.

Price $2850 shipping at cost depending on buyers choice of shipper

Thanks Michel

Michel Brewer October 25th, 2003 12:37 AM

Sony PD100 FS

Proline DVcam/Mini DV NTSC Sony PD100 in Good Condition

includes:

Quantaray Hard Case with Foam
FP-750 Battery
Remote Commander
2 DVCAM Tapes
2 Sony Excellence Mini DV Tapes
Tiffen UV Filter
Sony VCL-R0752 .7 WA Adapter Bayonet Mount

$1050 + shipping

M

Torrey C. Harris October 25th, 2003 08:17 PM

tripod

give me a call 1-985-969-6205

Nick Medrano October 25th, 2003 08:28 PM

Hi,
This was already sold for a damn low price:(

Barry Gilbert October 26th, 2003 02:51 PM

Thanks

Thank you to everyone here for puttin' on this forum. I still have a lot to learn but am father along than I would be with out it. Thanks to Armand for doing everything in his power to make this deal go as smooth as possible. (Went off without a hitch) Now that I actually own one of these cameras, I can see why everyone loves them.
Thanks again to everyone.

Neil Fisher October 26th, 2003 05:46 PM

I don't really know too much about the insides of a dvcam. What does the ribbon calbe do? does it affect the workings of the cam. Anyone else have a vx1000 in good working condition?

Lisa Strong October 26th, 2003 11:21 PM

Keeping it together

Still only interested in selling the kit as a whole rather than piece-mealing it.

LS-A

Nick Medrano October 27th, 2003 10:35 AM

FS: Total Training Adobe Premiere Pro DVDs

I am thinking about selling my Adobe Premiere Pro DVDs, though, not 100% sure yet. They are very good and I may just keep them. But, I'd like to see if anyone is interested in buying them for a good price. They cost me $249.

More info about these DVDs here: http://www.totaltraining.com/store/2003/tt_products/AdobePremierePro.asp

Jed Williamson October 27th, 2003 12:42 PM

How about setting up: NickFlix

You could rent the DVD's for $25-40 for 2 weeks or so
& with 6-10 people you'd have them paid for & get to keep them as well.

Just a suggestion but you could use paypal & send out copies of the dvd's (DVD-R) in case someone doesn't return them.

If you are interested in doing this I'd sign up.