Private Classifieds listings from 2010 - Page 126 at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Community Marketplace > Private Classifieds
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

Private Classifieds
For *individuals* to sell gear or post want-to-buy inquiries.

Closed Thread

Old April 28th, 2010, 12:50 PM   #1876
Regular Crew

Thanks for the response, I'll keep looking for the magical capture device that won't cost $$$$. JF
Old April 28th, 2010, 03:16 PM   #1877
Regular Crew

JVC HD110u Viewfinder

Looing for a JVC GY-HD100/110u viewfinder in good shape. Thanks.
Old April 28th, 2010, 05:17 PM   #1878
Regular Crew

JVC HZ-CA13U ProHD PL Lens Adapter

We've purchased this adapter BRAND NEW for our JVC GY-HD200 about 18 months ago. It has been used for a single project, a combined 3 hours of shooting. Pristine and perfect condition are the only words that would match how new this adapter is.

The ciné lens adaptor allows mounting of ciné style PL mount lenses intended for use on 16mm film cameras onto JVC's HD100/110/200/250 and HM700 family of cameras with no spinning glass or motors to worry about.

$3000 OBO. North America only. Local pickup available in Windsor, Ontario or Detroit, Michigan. I accept Paypal.
Old April 29th, 2010, 06:18 AM   #1879
Regular Crew

WTB: Zeiss ZF

Anyone selling Zeiss ZF (or ZS) lenses? I'm really looking for the 28/2.

Thanks
Jeff
Old April 29th, 2010, 10:06 AM   #1880
Major Player

SOLD! PROAIM™ Fully Motorized Professional Pan/Tilt Head

SOLD ---- SOLD ---- SOLD

This PROAIM™ Pan/Tilt Head is designed for DV, HDV and Broadcast cameras up to 19 lbs.

This is a 100% knock-off of the Camera Turret PT-20 head by a company in India. It's constructed and functions exactly the same. I've owned both and couldn't tell the difference.

It is in excellent, near-new condition. Everything functions perfectly. It has been used 5 times on film shoots.
I am selling it because my shooting projects aren't using it as much as I thought.

Pans and tilts cameras smoothly and accurately with precise, proportional joystick control.
The creative movements from this head can be fully utilized by using it with crane arms, tripods or any other remote operating situations, and allows you to create extraordinary videos.
It works on 24 volt power through the included AC adapter and easily accepts external 12VDC or 24VDC battery power through the included XLR-to-cigarette plug adapter cable.

Has two high torque, coreless DC motors that rotates (pans) and tilts the head 360 degrees.
Speed is variable and is easily controlled and adjusted by "Speed" and "Dead Band" potentiometers on the control unit.

The joystick controller includes both Logrithmic and Linear control capability.
In Linear control each degree of movement reflects an equal amount of speed increase.
In Logrithmic control the first half of the joystick reflects a smaller increase in speed, while the second half increases faster to catch up to full power. This makes slow speed more controllable yet keeps top speeds available if necessary.
The Speed Control limits top speed and spreads the desired speed over the full movement of the joystick.
The Deadspot control determines the center band of the joystick where no motion will occur. This way you can set it to your abilitites and insure no crossover to the other axis when not wanted.
The controller may be used in the handheld position, from a flat surface such as a tabletop, or attached to the boom arm of Jib.

Includes:
- Pant/Tilt Head
- Joystick Control Unit
- 20 Foot Long Control Cable
- XLR-To-Cigarette Plug Adapter Cable (for using 12/24VDC Battery Packs)
- Camera Mounting Screw (1/4-20)
- 4 Head Mounting Screws
- Allen Wrench
- AC Adapter
- Carrying Case With Custom-Fit Packing
- Instruction Manual

Specifications:
- Maximum camera weight: 19 lbs.
- Pan movement: 360 degrees
- Tilt movement: 360 degrees
- Variable-controlled speed from 6 degrees/sec (low speed) to 51 degrees/sec (high speed)
- Minimum height of head: 18"
- Maximum height of head: 26"
- Precision machined parts with the highest standards of industrial grade electronic components

Asking $670.00 O.B.O. + $20.00 shipping in CONUS

Note: Camera and crane pictured are not included.

I can be reached at 206.706.0176 Mon-Fri from 7:00am to 2:00pm PST, or at kagrohs -at- comcast -dot- net

-Ken
Attached Thumbnails
Private Classifieds listings from 2010-proaim_head-0.jpg   Private Classifieds listings from 2010-proaim_head-2.jpg  

Private Classifieds listings from 2010-proaim_head-4.jpg   Private Classifieds listings from 2010-proaim_head-5.jpg  

Private Classifieds listings from 2010-proaim_head-6.jpg   Private Classifieds listings from 2010-proaim_head-7.jpg  

Private Classifieds listings from 2010-proaim_head-10.jpg   Private Classifieds listings from 2010-proaim_head-12.jpg  

Last edited by Ken Grohs; April 29th, 2010 at 12:22 PM. Reason: Head has been sold
Old April 29th, 2010, 11:44 AM   #1881
Regular Crew

PSC M4A+ Mixer, Peter Engh Snake and Porta Brace $750

Selling my used Professional Sound Corporation M4A+ four channel portable mixer. Includes the custom size Porta Brace bag, a new leather strap, and a custom Peter Engh camera cable snake with 12-pin connector (snake is $280 new).

The mixer works quite well and is in good physical condition with a few minor scratches to the casing. There are no known issues with it.

The mixer has always lived in a bag and always has been taken care of. It was cleaned and serviced in 2007 and has clean and noise-free pots and switches. This mixer is the same as the Wendt X4.

Photos can be found here: Picasa Web Albums - stoney - TV Gear For Sale

email: scott@stonebackvp.com
Old April 29th, 2010, 11:50 AM   #1882
Regular Crew

Marshall V-R70P-HDSDI LCD Monitor for sale $850

I am selling a used Marshall VR70P HDSDI LCD monitor. It is a great little monitor. It is 2.5yrs old, I bought it new. I have taken very good care of it, and aside from some very slight marks to the outside, it is in perfect condition. It normally lived in a case and was rarely outside, on it's own. This is the HD/SDI version, which will take an HD or SD SDI signal. Includes AC power supply and it has a V-mount battery mount.

Pictures can be found here: Picasa Web Albums - stoney - TV Gear For Sale

email: scott@stonebackvp.com
Old April 29th, 2010, 11:52 AM   #1883
Regular Crew

Email sent.
Old April 29th, 2010, 11:53 AM   #1884
Regular Crew

Item has sold!
Old April 29th, 2010, 12:07 PM   #1885
Regular Crew

Bump bump bump
Old April 29th, 2010, 12:22 PM   #1886
Major Player

The head has been sold!!
Old April 29th, 2010, 02:23 PM   #1887
Major Player

Tripod wanted

as above with quick release plate (the real one, not a slider type)
to hold a JVC200 series, pref mid level spreader
thanks
john
belfast
Old April 29th, 2010, 02:53 PM   #1888
Trustee

Big beefy Quickset tripod for your jib

Your current tripod not up to the challenge of holding your new jib, teleprompter or other heavy equipment? Here's a tripod that will take almost whatever you throw at it. It's a Quickset, but I'm not sure of the model. It has had no problem supporting my Kessler crane with a full set of weights, or my 17" PeoplePrompter. I'm selling because I finally got a Kessler K-Pod with the Hercules head.

I'm asking $75 plus UPS shipping from zip code 56201. Shipping weight will be about 25 lbs.

http://famousdavispro.com/pics/Quickset1.jpg
http://famousdavispro.com/pics/Quickset2.jpg
http://famousdavispro.com/pics/Quickset3.jpg
Old April 29th, 2010, 03:23 PM   #1889
Regular Crew

Magic Bullet / Final Draft / Shotput Pro

Unloading a few extra licenses for software that we don't need duplicates of anymore. These are legitimate, straight from the manufacturer software licenses and will be transferred to the new owner on purchase. These are all full versions, not upgrades, educational, foreign, or whatever other crippled, less than full versions may be available, and obviously none of them require any hacks or cracks or anything else to run - they're full, legitimate legal software licenses that our company doesn't need anymore.

I have the following three available. I really don't know what any of them go for used, so just make me an offer if you're interested.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Magic Bullet Suite 2008 (originally around $800 I believe) (includes keys for Magic Bullet Looks, Magic Bullet Frames, Magic Bullet Colorista, Magic Bullet Instant HD, and Magic Bullet Steady)

Final Draft 8 (originally $250)

Shotput Pro (originally $89)
Old April 29th, 2010, 06:21 PM   #1890
Major Player

Audio Technica ATR55 Shotgun Microphone

Used only a few times. Small scratches on underside. Includes windscreen that has been trimmed in length. Works well.

$30 includes shipping within U.S.
Closed Thread

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Community Marketplace > Private Classifieds