Private Classifieds listings from 2010 - Page 129 at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Community Marketplace > Private Classifieds

Private Classifieds
For *individuals* to sell gear or post want-to-buy inquiries.

Closed Thread

Old May 2nd, 2010, 04:06 PM   #1921
Regular Crew

WTB: Redrock Micro DSLR Cinema Bundle

Really looking to pickup a Redrock Micro DSLR Cinema Bundle, anyone have one they're looking to sell?
Old May 2nd, 2010, 04:26 PM   #1922
Major Player

Various small items

Cleaning the closet this past weekend I found a few items just sitting around collecting dust. Here's what I've got:

JVC 100/110 AC Power Supply- $50 shipped

Merkury Optics 72mm filter set- $25 shipped

On-camera mic isolator- $30 shipped

Samson MDR-8 mixer- $40 shipped

The first three items are all in excellent condition and have seen virtually no use. The Samson mixer has no audio on the XLR input on Ch. 2 but is otherwise fully functioning and works great. The 1/4" input on the Ch. 2 does work.

Paypal or checks, either is fine. If you send a check I'll ship the item after the check clears.

If you have any questions just ask.
Attached Thumbnails
Private Classifieds listings from 2010-72mm_merkury_filters_01.jpg   Private Classifieds listings from 2010-72mm_merkury_filters_02.jpg  

Private Classifieds listings from 2010-jvc_100_110_power_supply.jpg   Private Classifieds listings from 2010-samson_mdr8_01.jpg  

Attached Images

Old May 2nd, 2010, 05:05 PM   #1923
Regular Crew

bump.
Shooting in 2 weeks. Need to buy by the end of the week.
Old May 2nd, 2010, 06:19 PM   #1924
Major Player

The mixer is sold.
Old May 2nd, 2010, 06:59 PM   #1925
Regular Crew

is it still for sale
Old May 2nd, 2010, 07:58 PM   #1926
Regular Crew

Bump Bump!
Old May 2nd, 2010, 09:28 PM   #1927
Major Player

Sale pending for the mic isolator.

I forgot to mention the filters in the filter set: clear UV filter, circular polarizer, and a warm filter.
Old May 2nd, 2010, 09:30 PM   #1928
Regular Crew

SOLD! Thanks.
Old May 3rd, 2010, 02:25 AM   #1929
Regular Crew

Ex1

EX1 with 2 8gb SXS Cards and one 16gb. One USB SXS card reader tha allows you to dump footage into your laptop (value $300). Two Batteries- BU-30 and 60. 2 UV filters and I will include the 1620 Pelican case that I bought for it. Camera is in Excellent condition. Hour Tally @ 240 hours. IMG_3673 on Flickr - Photo Sharing! (not all items included in pics)
$5,200
Old May 3rd, 2010, 09:15 AM   #1930
Regular Crew

EZFX Camera Boom with Varizoom Remote Head

Complete turn-key EZFX Camera Boom system with all necessary accessories, ready for your production. This item is in excellent, 100% perfectly working condition. Portable, user friendly and the most versatile in the production industry. With Extension Kit the boom let you convert the regular boom arm into a longer event style boom. This system will adapt to any production scenario and grow with your needs. Additional high quality images are available upon request.

The MC100 allows remote operators to execute smooth, variable-speed 360-degree pan and tilt movements. Lightweight head mounts to nearly any jib or tripod and can be integrated into permanent AV systems in studios, churches, or auditoriums. This remote control head is in MINT condition.

A Powerful Tool - Total remote camera operation becomes possible with the MC100 system. Whether it is mounted on a camera boom, placed on a tripod as a 'robotic cameraman', or in a fixed location in an auditorium or church, you will have full capability to pan and tilt from the slowest sustained crawl to the rapid moves needed to follow the action. No jib is complete without a motorized pan/tilt head, and the MC100's light weight, universal mounting base, and intuitive compact control box make it a breeze to set up and operate on virtually any jib.

Quality Design and Construction - Precision CNC machining, top-shelf components, rigorous parts inspection, and thorough individual unit testing ensure grade A quality. In production for years, the MC100's original design has remained basically unchanged, but over the years customer feedback and engineering review have led to numerous refinements to make the unit lighter, smoother and easier to operate. We back the MC100 with our full one-year warranty and lifetime technical support.

An Investment in Production Value - While certainly not inexpensive, the MC100's price is considerably lower than units of comparable quality and capability. The cost of renting a professional pan/tilt head alone makes it worth considering. With the MC100 at your disposal, productions become more expansive, dynamic, and "high-end", so much so that every time you use it you are increasing not only the artistic quality of the work, but also its dollar-value to prospective clients.

Convenience - The custom lightweight carrying case with die-cut foam insert will protect the MC100 for storage or transport via air or land. A modular architecture makes parts replacement and repair simple, and we are happy to consult with you about options to suit your needs.

Included Itemized List:

EZ FX Boom Arm
Extension Kit
Varizoom MC100 Remote Head Control for 25 pound Capacity
Undersling & Over-sling Option
Heavy Duty Tripod Manfrotto 528 XB
Heavy Duty Dolly (Manfrotto 114)
75 mm Adapter Ring
100 mm Ball
Monitor Platform
The Ikan V8000HD is a 8" HD monitor
Boom Carry Bag
Extension Kit Carry Bag
Handle Carry Bag
2 Counter Weight Caddy
Manfrotto Articulated Arm that holds monitor
Counter Weights

Not Included:
Camera, Quick Release, Zoom Control.

Asking $6,800
Contact info@bluebonnetmediagroup.com
Attached Files
File Type: zip EZFX.zip (2.44 MB, 55 views)
Old May 3rd, 2010, 10:41 AM   #1931
Regular Crew

lower price!

Happy May!

Several nibbles, but bait is still on the hook...price is now lowered to $11,800 for everything!
Old May 3rd, 2010, 12:38 PM   #1932
New Boot

Like New Canon XH A1 Pkg with Redrock M2 Kit

Hi All,

I'm moving on to a smaller rig that will better suit my current needs. Looking to sell a Canon XH-A1 camera in like-new condition. Includes the following:

Canon XH-A1
Charger
Battery
Extra Large Battery
Wide-Angle/Macro Adapter
Lenshood
2gig SD card loaded w/ presets

Redrock M2 Kit includes:

Redrock M2 35mm Adapter unit w/ Nikon mount (HD Kit)
Flip module
Adapter to fit 72mm Canon stock lens
Rails
Riser (no shims)
Quick Release Plate

Nikon Lenses: 50mm, 28mm, and more (email me for more lens info)

Sony HVR MRC1K Tapeless Recording Unit - This thing is awesome and makes your Canon Workflow completely seamless. I have since stopped using the tape recording for this camera and only use the Sony unit. Uses 133x CF cards or higher. Comes with:

Unit
Battery
Wall Charger
Connection Cable

This is a great kit for newbies and pros alike. I have thoroughly enjoyed this camera and I know you will too!

Selling it all as a kit currently.

Total Price: $4600

Shipping to continental US only. Buyer covers shipping and Paypal. PM for pictures and more details.

Thanks!!!
Old May 3rd, 2010, 01:09 PM   #1933
Major Player

is this still for sale?
Old May 3rd, 2010, 01:17 PM   #1934
Regular Crew

Price Drop

Now $2800 for all of it. Offers will be considered.
Old May 3rd, 2010, 01:58 PM   #1935
Inner Circle

IF Hugh's is no longer available, I'm ready to sell my original H4 with a nice accessories package.

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Community Marketplace > Private Classifieds