Private Classifieds listings from 2010 - Page 51 at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Community Marketplace > Private Classifieds

Private Classifieds
For *individuals* to sell gear or post want-to-buy inquiries.

Closed Thread

Old February 23rd, 2010, 11:08 AM   #751
Major Player

Jim, I got my other bag out after I received your e-mail and it turns out it is a little larger. Haven't used them for awhile and I thought they were identical. The bag for sale is slightly smaller. I'll post a pic here so you can see the difference. I apologize for the misinformation.
Attached Thumbnails
Private Classifieds listings from 2010-dsc00417.jpg  
Old February 23rd, 2010, 11:15 AM   #752
Major Player

Glidecam 2000

Hey all,
I'm selling my glidecam 2000 as i'm upgrading this year. It's in great shape with minor scratches and nicks from normal use. All parts and weights included. This baby has served me well and is a perfect way to get into using stabilizers.

asking $200 firm (includes shipping in US)

Thanks for looking !
Matt
Old February 23rd, 2010, 11:24 AM   #753
Major Player

Pier...
I know many people are about to drop their adaptors due to the new DSLRs out there..
But even this price seems extremely low..

Is everything in order with the Cinevate Brevis?
It seems awfully peculiar...Any pics?
Old February 23rd, 2010, 12:02 PM   #754
Major Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryan Kincaid View Post
Sorry but I won't part it out
So what is the price for the entire setup?
Old February 23rd, 2010, 12:04 PM   #755
Major Player

Price lowered to $350
Old February 23rd, 2010, 01:33 PM   #756
New Boot

The Letus Elite in like-new condition is still available for anyone interested. Post or PM for more information. Thanks!
Old February 23rd, 2010, 01:50 PM   #757
Major Player

Chris shouldn't have to do that... cool guy to step up like that though.
I got shafted for $175 for a Jib on here too: http://www.dvinfo.net/forum/private-...and-200-a.html
Never caught the person, and the Government Internet Fraud division didn't even look into it...
I hate crooks!
Old February 23rd, 2010, 03:19 PM   #758
Regular Crew

Audio, Lighting, Editing, lots of stuff! Sony, Sennheiser, Adobe, Lowel, more!

Hi Everyone,

I'm closing down my videography business for personal reasons and selling my equipment.

AUDIO STUFF:

1) Sennheiser e845 handheld mic with 20-foot Monster brand XLR cable. PRICE $120. Excellent condition.

2) Sony MDR-7506 Headphones. PRICE $80. Excellent, very clean, near new condition - used only on a handful of projects. Comes in original packaging with all original accessories, PLUS an extended warranty from Guitar Center good 'til 8/8/2010! All paperwork will be included.

3) Radio Shack sound meter, model 33-4050. PRICE $30. This is a great analog meter - looks and works like new!

I have a fantastic Audio Technica ATW1821D kit listed in a seperate thread - please check it out!

LIGHTING STUFF:

4) Lowel Rifa 44 kit (NOT the 'EX). PRICE $260. This light is in excellent condition - it was one of my favorite lighting fixtures because it's just so easy to setup! I'm including a small JTL lighting stand as well. I DO NOT have the bulb for this fixture - the one I had died on me so I tossed it. You can pick up a spare GCA 250W/120V bulb from many vendors for roughly $10-$20.

5) Lowel DV Creator 1 Light Kit. PRICE $550. This is a slightly older version of the DV Creator 1 kit from Lowel, but it includes the same items as the one that currently sells for around $850. Lowel Pro with barndoors and 250W bulb, Lowel Omni with barndoors and 500W bulb, Lowel Tota with 4 bulbs (500W and 300W), 3 Lowel UNI-TO stands, gel frame, flag, several gels with pouch, 3 umbrellas, and the hard carrying case. Most of the items are in very good to excellent condition. Blemishes: 2 of the umbrellas have flaws but still function normally. 2 of the stands have a cracked ring on the top 'stage' but they lock down just fine! The front lens of the pro light has a crack down the middle of the glass which doesn't affect the light output at all. DUE TO SIZE AND WEIGHT, I would prefer a local pickup on this kit. Here are the pics:

6) Photoflex 5 in 1 42" multidisc reflector/diffuser with matching holder arm. PRICE $120. This is a must for anyone videographer's lighting kit. I used it to bounce hairlight back up onto the talent to help eliminate 'bags' and fill in wrinkles. It also works great outside as a diffuser or fill light for the sun. Very good condition.

7) Lowel Omni dichroic filter. Price $40. This little gem converts your Omni light from Tungsten 3200K temp to Daylight balanced 5600K temp. Great for using your omni to brighten up an outdoor shoot. Good condition.

8) Britek backdrop support system with 9 x 9 black muslin. PRICE $80. This is a great basic backdrop kit - hang whatever fabric/paper/material you want from it. The stands extend to 9 feet, and the crossbar also extends to 9 feet. Includes carrying bag for the supports.

EDITING/OTHER STUFF:

9) Adobe Production Studio Premium for Windows/PC - FULL version. PRICE $300. I own two full copies of the production studio software - keeping one for personal use and selling the other. This is the full, non-academic version of the software. NOT the upgrade version. The Adobe part number is 23160097. It includes Premiere Pro 2.0, After Effects 7, Audition 2.0, Encore 2.0, Photoshop CS2, and Illustrator CS2. I have deactivated and uninstalled this software from my computer and it is GUARANTEED to install and activate for you as if it were new. I will also file the registration transfer with Adobe so you'll be the 'official' owner. Now I know how you probably feel about previously installed software (I am the same way) - but I 100% guarantee this to be the real deal and you WILL be able to install and activate it. If you have ANY issues with it, I will refund your money no questions asked. Great thing about this software is that since it's a full version, you could use it to 'upgrade' to the CS4 bundle if you wanted to. That's what I ended up doing with my other copy. So you could really save yourself lots of $$ over buying the FULL CS4 set. All of the books are still in their shrinkwrap, and the discs are in excellent condition.

10) Contour Shuttle-Xpress editing controller. PRICE $30. This works great with Premiere and can help you speed up the editing process with shortcuts to commonly used features. Here's more info on this device:
Contour | Shuttle-Xpress NLE Multimedia Controller | SXPRS | B&H

Pics:

11) Kramer PT1FW firewire protector with two 6-pin firewire cables. PRICE $45. This little bad boy can save your bacon in terms of protecting the firewire port on your camera. I used it when I had a JVC HD100 - it was nice to know I was doing everything to protect the firewire ports from 'blowing' and costing mucho $$$ to repair. Here's more info on this device: Kramer | PT1FW Spark-Guard Pro DV Line Protector | PT-1FW | B&H

12) Vortex Media warmcard kit. PRICE $50. What to say about these cards - I never left home without them. Sure you can always color correct in post, but why not capture it like you want by getting your desired white balance before you shoot? I especially loved the Minus Green card for use in fluorescent lit rooms - amazing results. FYI, each of the cards has 100 IRE white on the back for true white reference. The mini cards are cool cuz you can wear them on the lanyard around your neck.

All items are available for local pickup or can be shipped for an additional fee (unless otherwise specified 'too large to ship'). I am very good at packaging electronic gear, and everything will be fully insured. I accept Paypal (you pay half the fees - 1.5%) and of course good ol' US currency!

Here's my basic refund policy: I want you to be happy doing business with me. I've described my items as accurately as I can, but if for some reason they don't meet your expectations I will allow a return within 3 days of you receiving the item(s). The refund would be processed once I receive the item(s) back, and would NOT include shipping or paypal fees. I've conducted MANY transactions on dvinfo.net, eBay (ID 'visualjourney'), and Craigslist - I am a proven trusted seller :)

If you're interested in any of my equipment please send me a message and we'll chat! Thanks!

Respectfully,
Dave Uriarte

Last edited by Dave Uriarte; February 23rd, 2010 at 06:57 PM.
Old February 23rd, 2010, 04:07 PM   #759
Major Player

Payment sent! Thanks for the trade deal, Kit!

-Ken
Old February 23rd, 2010, 04:12 PM   #760
Major Player

Hello Dave just sent you a PM.
Old February 23rd, 2010, 04:55 PM   #761
Trustee

Sony D50 Sold!

Thanks,
Garrett
Old February 23rd, 2010, 05:06 PM   #762
Major Player

SOLD, SOLD SOLD ~~~~Thank you Ken! Works out great for both of us. ~~~~SOLD SOLD SOLD
Old February 23rd, 2010, 05:22 PM   #763
Regular Crew

Thanks Lance - I just replied to you. I had no idea shipping to Australia was so high! Please let me know if you'd like to proceed.
Old February 23rd, 2010, 05:30 PM   #764
Regular Crew

PDW-F350/FUJINON HSS BRD 18x5.5 package

Up for sale is my beautiful Sony PDW-F350 XDCAM HD Camcorder with the Fujinon HSS 18x5.5BRD 1/2" HD lens. I purchased this package new a little over three years ago, and as you can see from its condition and low hours (pix available at rocketscientism.com - /SONY_PDW-F350/ ) it is excellent physical and operational condition.

OPERATION HRS.: 401
SPINDLE: 223
LASER: 50
AT: 1.70 / PACKAGE: 1.96

The type of production I'm currently doing does not warrant keeping it, and it has received very little use the past months. As you probably know, the Fujinon lens is one of the best 1/2" lenses available for the PDW series, and it can produce fantastic images. There are no bad pixels: lens, glass, body viewfinder - all is in excellent condition.

If you are looking at this ad, you are probably familiar with the F350, and XDCAM HD as a rock solid acquisition format. For more info from Sony try here:

http://pro.sony.com/bbsccms/ext/cine...dwf350spec.pdf

Included is the IDX Dual Charger w/ x5 batteries, IDX Endura AC-60 AC supply, the Sony LC-424TH custom shipping case, the manuals for the camera head and lens, Sony tripod plate, and a case of x5 23GB Sony media. The list cost for this was just under $40K when I purchased...now you can enjoy the depreciation and purchase for less than 1/3 of the original msrp… to be exact, $12,800 for everything, or $12,000 without the IDX Charger, batteries, and AC power supply. At this point there is no sale of individual items. There are many thousands of hours of usage left on it -- again, sadly it just does not suit my production needs, so it's time to sell.

Happy to answer your questions. Interested parties local to Portland, OR are strongly encouraged to come and check out the camcorder in person. International sale is possible. Shipping is at the buyer's expense, and I’ll insist that it ships insured. Local pickup always preferred!
Old February 23rd, 2010, 06:02 PM   #765
Major Player

Update for those who might be interested. I tried to fit the 702T into the smaller bag in the compartment adjacent to the SD302 and it, in my opinion, is too tight. A slightly smaller recorder would be OK but it would be a squeeze to fit a 702 in there. Not saying it couldn't be done -- just that I would not do it that way. Hope this info helps all.
(I used a Zoom H2 recorder in that space with lots of room to spare).

Model number of the bag is PSDMB-302.
http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/340291-REG/Petrol_PSDMB_302__PSDMB_302_Audio_Mixer_Bag.html

Last edited by Tom Robertson; February 23rd, 2010 at 07:01 PM.
Closed Thread

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Community Marketplace > Private Classifieds