Private Classifieds listings from 2010 - Page 56 at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Community Marketplace > Private Classifieds

Private Classifieds
For *individuals* to sell gear or post want-to-buy inquiries.

Closed Thread

Old February 26th, 2010, 11:33 AM   #826
Regular Crew

lens & camcorder available separately

A couple of people have asked if I'd sell the camcorder & lens separately. My preference is still to sell complete, but I am now willing to sell separately. The rub is that I'll want commitments for both before selling either.

F350 incl. tripod plate & manual, but minus any other accessories = $7,000.
Fujinon lens & manual = $5,000.
Batteries, AC adapter, hard case, etc. TBD once camcorder and lens are sold.

Last edited by Keith Rollinson; February 26th, 2010 at 12:26 PM.
Old February 26th, 2010, 12:43 PM   #827
Inner Circle

Well since no one is interested in a trade.

For Sale:

Two Sony SxS Pro 8GB cards. $290 each
http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/528235-REG/Sony_SBP_8_SBP_8_8GB_SxS_PRO.html
You pay shipping and I pay paypal fee.
Old February 26th, 2010, 05:34 PM   #828
New Boot

DVX100 and Redrock Complete Production Package

Hey, I am looking to sell my entire DVX-100 production package. I am changing over systems and I will no longer need this system. I have put a lot of time and money acquiring every piece of this system, and I am sure someone else can put it to excellent use. At the moment I am looking to sell everything as a complete package, but if you are interested in not the whole package, still contact me, as we might be able to work something out.
Here is what’s included in the system.

-Panasonic DVX100, this is the original model that Panasonic came out with. It is in excellent condition, and has been treated wonderfully. It comes with a small and large battery, charger, and firewire cable.

-Portabrace bag, designed for the HVX or DVX. This bag is very clean, and extremely durable.

-Firestore FS-4 40gb DTE recorder, it is in excellent condition. It is the SD model but it can be upgraded to record HD with a firmware update that you can purchase form firestore on a disk. It comes with one battery, charger, and foam insert that can be placed directly into a Pelican case.

-Redrock Micro M2 lens adapter kit. This kit is in excellent condition, and works wonders in combination with the DVX-100. The kit includes; Redrock M2 Adapter, Nikon lens mount, redrock micro baseplate (rail mount), shim kit, Redrock 55mm 5x Macro Achromat, Redrock 72mm HD achromat, manfrotto tripod mount, redrock riser, redrock micro-x flip, Redrock spacer tube, and foam insert that can be placed directly into a Pelican case. The only thing this package does not come with that is needed to attach the Redrock flip to the actual Redrock M2, is the couplers and hardmount kit. Which is less than $50 new from Redrock.

-Nikon 50mm f/1.4 MF Lens. It is in excellent condition, and the best lens I have ever used on the redrock system.

-Indifocus Rail System (for redrock). This as well is in excellent condition. It includes 24” Carbon Fiber rails, Indifocus RAILSpro XVsm rail mount, and Indifocus shoulder mount with handgrips.

The only thing this package does not come with that is needed to attach the Redrock flip to the actual Redrock M2, is the couplers and hardmount kit. Which is less than $50 new from Redrock.

For the entire package I am asking $ 2700. But I am open to negotiation.

Please contact me if you are interested in the entire kit or just a part of it. I can also provide you with more pictures if you need.
Thanks.

Old February 26th, 2010, 06:59 PM   #829
Regular Crew

Panasonic HMC150 plus goodies (GT35 proElite DOF adapter)

I am selling my Panny HMC150 with only 62 hours of use. Included in this package:

Panasonic HMC150
1 small battery
2 Large batteries (All Panasonic)
3 16gb Kingston SD cards
3 Panasonic 6gb SD cards
Azden SGM1x Shotgun Mic
Carry Bag

And...

My GT35 proElite DOF adapter with canon mount including viper rods support

All this for $2900

Sorry, warranty is non transferable, this cam is in Mint condition, the only marks are the usual on the bottom from tripod use.

I would prefer to sell in Texas but will ship.

Please email me if you are interested or have any questions, I can send pics, etc....

info@wildorchidfilms.com
Attached Thumbnails
Private Classifieds listings from 2010-img_0261.jpg   Private Classifieds listings from 2010-img_0263.jpg  

Private Classifieds listings from 2010-img_0264.jpg   Private Classifieds listings from 2010-img_0266.jpg  

Private Classifieds listings from 2010-img_0270.jpg   Private Classifieds listings from 2010-img_0269.jpg  

Private Classifieds listings from 2010-img_0267.jpg  

Last edited by Chad Nickle; February 26th, 2010 at 07:11 PM. Reason: Added pics
Old February 26th, 2010, 07:33 PM   #830
New Boot

dvd case

Hey Marty, I'll take the cases.I'm in Modesto but come through Livermore couple times a week. Drop me a e-mail

maxart1986@yahoo.com
Old February 26th, 2010, 07:35 PM   #831
Tourist

HD D5 tapes

Longtime lurker, used to be more active on another forum (begins with dvx....) but also been missing from that conversation for a while. Haven't had any money for new gear so I'll probably be in lurk mode for a while longer except for selling stuff, like now!

Anyhow I used to work for a facility that had a D5 deck and rather foolishly bought my own tapes so that I could get uncompressed HD content from NASA for a personal project I was working on. Long story short the recession came around in late 2007, my division got sold off and everyone got laid off so I lost access to the D5 deck. Now I have a considerable amount of money just sitting around with no use for them.

These tapes usually go for $3-4/minute but I just want them gone so I can have some cash back in my jobless pocket. So I am selling each tape for $1/minute! Thats right, a 94 minute tape will only cost you $94, a 12 minute tape only $12!

These are all brand new FujiFilm D5 tapes that I got from B&H (before you had to order 10 at a time), and the 94minute tapes are actually still in shrink wrap. They have been kept double boxed under my inside staircase to keep them dust free and at a cool room temperature so they are fresh as the day I got them. I have the following quantities and times:

3x D5C12M (medium tape size)
3x D5C23S (small tape size)
1x D5C33M (medium)
1x D5C48M (medium)
4x D5C63M (medium)
2x D5C94L (large tape size)

I will sell tapes individually or in bunches as you need. $10 additional charge for each sale to cover USPS Priority mailing with delivery confirmation.

For $500 ALL 14 tapes (over 10 hours!) can be yours, and that includes priority USPS mailing with delivery confirmation AND tracking. Thats $0.75/minute! I may have to use 2 boxes if sending all the tapes since the 94Ls are sooo big but I just want them gone, to be used lovingly and have beautiful content recorded to them, and not being lonely in my double boxed cool storage area.

Will entertain any and all inquiries, can also delivery with no extra shipping charge anywhere in SF/SanJose, CA area. Can discuss over phone as well please PM me since I don't want to post my phone# online.

Payment via Paypal (or cash if you are local)

Thanks

Jason
Attached Thumbnails
Private Classifieds listings from 2010-_mg_5915.jpg  
Old February 26th, 2010, 07:53 PM   #832
Tourist

HV30 + ALL Accessories

Selling my HV30 and all of related accessories, this includes:
HV30 (plus original box / manual / software)
AC power supply and AV + Component video cables that came with HV30
Remote Control
2GB miniSD card that allows you to take still pictures AND shoot video at the same time.
Hoya 43mm Circular Polarizer for HV30
Sunpak 43mm UV filter for HV30
Raynox DCR-6600 Pro (0.66x HD Wide Angle conversion lens with full zoom thru operation)
Hoya 72mm Circular Polarizer for DCR-6600 lens
Hoya 72mm PRO1 Digital UV filter for DCR-6600 lens
Raynox DCR-250 2.5x SUPER MACRO conversion lens (screws directly on front of HV30, great bug macro and etc closeup shots)
3x Batteries (stock BP-2L13 gives ~1.5 hours of shooting, Canon BP-2L14 gives over 2 hours of shooting time, generic BP-2L14 gives over 2 hours shooting time) = nearly 6 hours shooting time
CB-2LW Battery charger (can charge other batteries while still shooting with camera)
Joby GorillaPod with quick release plate and tilt action head
Will also include some HDV tapes so you get started shooting right away!
That's over $500 in accessories alone, nearly $200 in filters!

This is an excellent camera setup that I have used to shoot car and air shows, paying gigs shooting football games (wideangle lens helps there), macro footage of praying mantids, moon and night scenes and lots of adventures with friends and family.

All this for $700! CASH/Paypal ONLY

Can provide demo and hands on inspection for interested parties in SF/Fremont/SanJose, CA area. PM me for phone number to discuss more details.
Attached Thumbnails
Private Classifieds listings from 2010-_mg_5823.jpg   Private Classifieds listings from 2010-_mg_5830.jpg  

Private Classifieds listings from 2010-_mg_5843.jpg   Private Classifieds listings from 2010-_mg_5848.jpg  

Private Classifieds listings from 2010-_mg_5826.jpg   Private Classifieds listings from 2010-_mg_5858.jpg  

Old February 26th, 2010, 09:13 PM   #833
Major Player

Sony HVL-LBP LED on camera light

Completed with original box and all accessory + CTO filter
$325.00 + Shipping
214-731-0383
Old February 27th, 2010, 12:20 AM   #834
Regular Crew

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janice DeMille View Post
PM Sent 2 days ago
I replied. Did you get it? Check your email as the responses go through your email you used when signing up here.
Old February 27th, 2010, 04:39 AM   #835
Major Player

All sold. Thanks
Old February 27th, 2010, 05:28 AM   #836
Regular Crew

SONY HVR S 270E HDV/CF/ DVcam Camcorder

SONY HDV camcorder for sale. Shoulder mounted and records on HDV tapes and high speed CF cards via attached small box ( included). Just under two years old and still under SONY warranty it has had minimal use and is in top condition. Included are padded carry bag and unused Porta Brace working padded cover with shower cover.
Only reason for sale is that I am now retiring. £4250.00 or offers.
Email with questions.
Old February 27th, 2010, 06:40 AM   #837
Major Player

Add me to that list as well!!!

Am sending you email...

Ned Soltz
Old February 27th, 2010, 07:34 AM   #838
Regular Crew

email sent

Randy, how do I contact you? I haven't gotten anything from you. I have several email addresses and all come to one email client. Try Janice@MemoryLaneNC.com.
Old February 27th, 2010, 08:00 AM   #839
Regular Crew

Sent you an email.
Old February 27th, 2010, 08:35 AM   #840
Regular Crew

Got it and responded
Closed Thread

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Community Marketplace > Private Classifieds