Private Classifieds listings from 2013 - Page 12 at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Community Marketplace > Private Classifieds
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

Private Classifieds
For *individuals* to sell gear or post want-to-buy inquiries.

Closed Thread

Old January 20th, 2013, 05:19 AM   #166
Trustee

Vinten Spares or repair

Hi guys
I'm looking for spare parts for vinten vision tripods/heads.

Anyone with broken legs or heads...drop me a mail as I could use some bits.

Mat
Old January 20th, 2013, 11:46 AM   #167
Regular Crew

4 x Cool Lights dimmable LED Panel kit

£765 ovno plus shipping.

Highly regarded Cool Lights dimmable LED lighting kit, designed by American DOP, Richard Andrewski. The kit contains:

2 x CL-LED600 5600k dimmable 1ft x 1ft panels (CL-LED600 600 LED Panel Dimmable - Cool Lights USA)

2 x CL-LED256 5600k dimmable spots (CL-LED256 256 LED Spot - Cool Lights USA)

All lights are 5600k daylight balanced, and each comes with a dedicated filter case, with the following filters:

1 each of 1/4 and 1/2 magenta (minus green when you're mixing with daylight) filters
Tungsten balance filter
Diffuser panel

All are original and complete, with barn-doors, filter/diffuser pack, mains packs with UK plugs (can also operate at US 110v) and high quality tough protective carry cases. They are a well thought through American product, with all sorts of nice touches and attention to detail, such as carabina straps to suspend the mains units, so no strain is put on the cables.

The CL-LED256 panels each include the extra battery plate option - currently Panasonic, but can be swapped for other regular battery plates, such as Sony NPF. The 600 panels can also be upgraded to take battery plates, such as Anton Bauer/PAG etc. So you do have the option of making these a truly portable lighting solution.

They are all in absolutely excellent condition and have only been used a handful of times in a studio. I'm selling them, simply because I'm tending to work only with other DOPs, who have their own lighting kits - so grab these before I change my mind!

These are new generation LED cells and are in a different league to the regular Chinese-built fixtures out there. The after-sales service from Cool Lights is legendary.

They are currently on special offer at Cool Lights at a new price of $1500 (around £1260) plus shipping from the USA and UK VAT/Import Duty on top, so this here represents quite a deal if you're after lights that will last you a few years and will give accurate colour rendition.

Please note, the stands are not included.

Postage at cost - total weight is 8.6 kg plus any packaging.

Important - please note: Yodel are quoting £8.70 for a 48 Hour Courier - plus £36.50 for insurance of £750. The lights will be packaged carefully and securely, but if you choose to ship uninsured, you will need to arrange your own courier - or collect from Truro (including free espresso...) Please contact me to discuss the best and most effective way of shipping.

I'm also going to be in BBC Media City from Weds to Frid this week, so could meet up in Salford or anywhere on the M6/M5 between there and Cornwall.

Any questions, please don't hesitate to get in touch on 07976 274116.

Ben.
Attached Thumbnails
Private Classifieds listings from 2013-cool-lights-001.jpg   Private Classifieds listings from 2013-cool-lights-002.jpg  

Private Classifieds listings from 2013-cool-lights-003.jpg   Private Classifieds listings from 2013-cool-lights-004.jpg  

Private Classifieds listings from 2013-cool-lights-005.jpg  
Old January 20th, 2013, 01:40 PM   #168
Regular Crew

Re: Canon 5D MK II & Tamron 28-75 f2.8 $1400

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greg Bates View Post
Selling my 5d Mark II and Tamron 28-75 f2.8. Both are in great condition and the 5D ships in the original box. I'm including three additional batteries and a 32gb Transcend CF card. Price is $1400 and includes shipping. PM me or email me at gbates110@gmail.com. Paypal or wire is fine.

jpg
Sold Thanks
Old January 20th, 2013, 02:18 PM   #169
Trustee

Re: Sigma 30mm f/1.4 EX DC HSM for Canon

Bump. $375 shipped!
Old January 20th, 2013, 07:43 PM   #170
Major Player

Mole-Richardson Lights

I have two Mole-Richardson lights for sale. A Teenie-Mole and a Mickey-Mole. The Teenie has a 500 watt bulb in it and the Mickey has a 350 watt. Both come with the barn doors, the stand, and two scrims each.

$185 each or $325 for both and that includes shipping in the US.

I've changed my lighting setup to LED and I no longer need these lights. They're all metal and extremely durable. They're suitable for any production environment.

Post any questions on this thread or PM me. I accept Paypal. Thank you.
Old January 20th, 2013, 07:44 PM   #171
Major Player

Re: Mole-Richardson Lights

Pictures of the lights.
Attached Thumbnails
Private Classifieds listings from 2013-mickey-mole-01.jpg   Private Classifieds listings from 2013-mickey-mole-02.jpg  

Private Classifieds listings from 2013-teenie-mole-01.jpg   Private Classifieds listings from 2013-teenie-mole-02.jpg  

Old January 20th, 2013, 09:15 PM   #172
Major Player

Complete JVC-HM700 Kit

I'm selling my JVC-HM700 kit: $5,500.

I bought this camera brand new two years ago and built this kit. The camera has 310 fan hours on it. It comes with the Fujinon 17x4.5 lens which is an exceptional lens and I would say the best possible lens for this camera (I've used these cameras with other lens and it has the most usable range and the quality is excellent). The camera will come with the following items:

JVC-HM700U in original box w/310 fan hours

Fujinon 17x4.5 lens

Audio Technica ATW1813D with plug on transmitter and upgraded AT mini-cardiod condenser mic (lav mic)

AT mounting bracket and XLR cables for routing

D-Tap power cable for powering the AT wireless receiver directly off the camera

Three IDX 7 batteries and IDX dual charger

Stock on-camera microphone

Two 32gig sdhc cards (that's enough for just under four hours of record time)

Bescor 150 watt dimmable LED light with D-Tap connector for direct power from the camera

Manfrotto 525MVB tripod legs with Manfrotto 516 tripod head

JVC tripod adapter plate

Cam Mate camera bag

I've taken care of all of this equipment and everything is in good or excellent condition. The only piece that shows any wear is the tripod and the tripod plate and I make no apologies for that. Both the tripod and plate are workhorses and they've done a fantastic job of keeping the camera in proper working order. In fact most of the content I shot with this camera was taken from the tripod.

As you can see from the pictures I've set this up so that both the wireless receiver and the on-camera light (not pictured) can pull power directly from the cameras battery. One IDX 7 will run the camera alone for right at three hours and about 2.5 hours with the wireless system also pulling power. The light will vary the run time and I've never used the light for long enough to run out a battery start to finish so I don't have a time to post on that. I would estimate that full power, plus the wireless, would only get you about 1.5 hours on the IDX 7's. If you're going to run that configuration then you'll probably want to think about investing in the IDX 10's.

The Cam Mate bag is the model designed for this camera and it holds the camera and the wireless mount. I leave the wireless system on the camera at all times but when I store the camera I unhook the power and audio cables from the wireless receiver and store them on the mount until I need them again. In the picture of the wireless setup I didn't put the antenna on the transmitter but I have the antenna and a spare that will come with the unit.

I'm really looking to sell this as a package for someone who's looking to step up their coverage this year. If you're moving up from a smaller prosumer camera then you're going to have to buy all these items anyway to work with this camera. The camera won't work on a light weight tripod and needs something like the 515 head and sturdy 525 legs. And the camera bag is designed for the camera as well as the audio package. So please give me some time to try and find someone interested in the package before we start talking about piecing this out.

If you're like me then something like this would be a major investment for you so I definitely want to answer any questions that you might have. Please feel free to call me at 217 202 3603, text me at that number, email me at ben lynn mail @ hotmail dot com (minus the spaces and replace the dot), post right here on this thread, or PM me. Anything you'd like to know I'd be happy to answer. I've used this camera for a range of shooting situations and I've taught a lot of others how to use these cameras so I know what they're good at and not good at. I'm selling this package because it's time for me to make some changes in my workflow and scale down a bit. The package as a whole has been exactly what I've needed these past couple years and it has a lot of use for the next owner.

Thanks.
Attached Thumbnails
Private Classifieds listings from 2013-jvc-hm700-front-right-view.jpg   Private Classifieds listings from 2013-jvc-hm700-fuji-lens.jpg  

Private Classifieds listings from 2013-jvc-hm700-memory-cards.jpg   Private Classifieds listings from 2013-jvc-hm700-rear-wireless-setup.jpg  

Private Classifieds listings from 2013-jvc-hm700-rear-wireless-setup-side-view.jpg   Private Classifieds listings from 2013-jvc-hm700-front-left-view.jpg  

Old January 20th, 2013, 09:17 PM   #173
Major Player

Re: Complete JVC-HM700 Kit

Here's the rest of the pictures to go with this package.
Attached Thumbnails
Private Classifieds listings from 2013-jvc-hm700-fan-hours.jpg   Private Classifieds listings from 2013-audio-technica-1813d.jpg  

Private Classifieds listings from 2013-cam-made-camera-bag-01.jpg   Private Classifieds listings from 2013-cam-made-camera-bag-02.jpg  

Private Classifieds listings from 2013-manfrotto-516-tripod-01.jpg   Private Classifieds listings from 2013-manfrotto-516-tripod-02.jpg  

Private Classifieds listings from 2013-jvc-hm700-sn.jpg  
Old January 21st, 2013, 04:31 AM   #174
Tourist

Canon XA10 For Sale

I am selling a like new Canon XA10; it's only had five hours of usage.

Please email me at jtbranson@gmail.com if you're interested.

Kindest regards,

Joshua
Old January 21st, 2013, 03:52 PM   #175
Major Player

Redrock Micro Captain Stubling

For sale, very lightly used, is one Captain Stubling stabilizer/follow focus system from Redrock Micro. No marks or scratches, it still looks new! I'm just not using it as much as I thought I would.

$750 shipped, CONUS only. US Postal money order preferred. This rig retails for $1147 on B&H, so this is a great deal!

Picture below is from Redrock Micro's website, I can take pics of the actual item on request.

Old January 22nd, 2013, 06:30 AM   #176
Regular Crew

Re: Matrox MX02 Mini, Presonus FireStudio Mobile

Negotiable on both.

Matrox MX02 Mini - $300
FireStudio Mobile - $250
Old January 22nd, 2013, 06:34 AM   #177
Regular Crew

Re: Tilta T-03 Shoulder Mount Baseplate

On Nate's recommendation I bought one of these 6 months back.

It is perfect for cameras around the same size as the Sony NX-5, Panasonic HMC150, etc.

Highly recommended.
Old January 22nd, 2013, 10:27 AM   #178
Major Player

Fuji HD broadcast lens

Since I no longer have my 2/3-inch Betacam or HDCam, I'm selling my favorite lens I've ever used: a Fuji ZA 12 x 4.5 BERM-M58. It's a super wide zoom with very little curvilinear distortion and almost no breathing. It has a 2X doubler, and a $400 extra large clear filter that screws into the sunshade.

This lens was purchased new in mid-2009, used for a 3 month network project, and then mounted just a few times a year from 2010 to today. It cost $20K used. I'm asking $10,500, and I'll even throw in the original shipping box!
Attached Thumbnails
Private Classifieds listings from 2013-dsc_1433.jpg   Private Classifieds listings from 2013-dsc_1434.jpg  

Private Classifieds listings from 2013-dsc_1435.jpg   Private Classifieds listings from 2013-dsc_1437.jpg  

Old January 22nd, 2013, 10:49 AM   #179
Major Player

Fuji SD broadcast lens kit

This is a Fuji A22 x 7.8 BDERM-M28 2/3-in. broadcast lens, with a Pelican case full of extra toys. The lens is 10 years old, but still in fine operating condition, and comes with:

1. Chrosziel matte box (2-stage, 4x4, and a 4x5.5 rotating filter holder). Has a french flag, and a 104 mm main opening, with a 100mm pinch ring to fit the Fuji.

2. Five 4 x 4 filters: Tiffen--polarizer, 812 warming, 1/4 black promist, 1 grad "twilight"; and a Schneider B+W Grad ND 0.9 soft edge.

3. Century .8X wide angle zoom through convertor.

4. Pelican case with padded dividers.

This lens is switchable between 4:3 or 16:9. I used it for three years as the primary lens on my HDCam, with excellent results. Well over $30K new, asking $5,500 for everything.
Attached Thumbnails
Private Classifieds listings from 2013-dsc_1439.jpg   Private Classifieds listings from 2013-dsc_1441.jpg  

Private Classifieds listings from 2013-dsc_1443.jpg   Private Classifieds listings from 2013-dsc_1444.jpg  

Private Classifieds listings from 2013-dsc_1447.jpg   Private Classifieds listings from 2013-dsc_1451.jpg  

Private Classifieds listings from 2013-dsc_1455.jpg   Private Classifieds listings from 2013-dsc_1457.jpg  

Old January 22nd, 2013, 11:13 AM   #180
Major Player

Sony Z1U package

This is a late 2005 Sony Z1U with many toys included. The camera has a Century Optics.7X zoom through wide angle adapter with a 4 x 4 filter holder sunhood; a Bracket One HD side bracket for holding wireless mikes/accessories; a PAG on-camera light & battery; a Hoodman LCD sun hood and "sock diopter"; 2 NP-970 batteries, one NP570 battery and a dual "L" or "M" charger; plus a Libec LANC zoom control with a start-stop record button.

The camera has had 6 hours of operation since the LCD hour meter was photographed.

$2000 for the whole kit, including the Pelican case with padded dividers.
Attached Thumbnails
Private Classifieds listings from 2013-dsc_1498.jpg   Private Classifieds listings from 2013-dsc_1470.jpg  

Private Classifieds listings from 2013-dsc_1479.jpg   Private Classifieds listings from 2013-dsc_1480.jpg  

Private Classifieds listings from 2013-dsc_1484.jpg   Private Classifieds listings from 2013-dsc_1488.jpg  

Closed Thread

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Community Marketplace > Private Classifieds