Private Classifieds listings from 2013 - Page 15 at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Community Marketplace > Private Classifieds

Private Classifieds
For *individuals* to sell gear or post want-to-buy inquiries.

Closed Thread

Old January 27th, 2013, 06:21 AM   #211
Trustee

Re: Audio-Technica AT803b Omni Lavalier Mic

Hi,

Can I plug them directly into the H4N´s XLR port for power? Could you post some pictures as from the specs on the BH website I don´t fully understand what do you mean by power box. Do you mean the AT8531 power module? If so, do I really nee it if I plug the mics directly on the H4N XLR ports
I might be interested in tasking 2.
Old January 27th, 2013, 09:15 AM   #212
Trustee

Re: Audio-Technica AT803b Omni Lavalier Mic

The AT803b mics I have for sale are the older model where the mic element is permanently attached to the power module and it didn't have a separate model number because it wasn't a separate part.
It's shaped like a box, so it requires a standard XLR female to XLR male cable to connect with your H4n.
It's the same shape as the AT8531,
Audio-Technica - Microphones, headphones, wireless microphone systems, noise-cancelling headphones & more : AT8531 : Power Module
but mine are permanently attached to the thin lavalier element cable.

Also these mics have a relatively low output level. They sound great with a mixer or preamp used to boost the level before sending it into the H4n. The H4n by itself doesn't have clean enough preamps to use with low output mics connected directly in most situations.

I would consider the AT899 lavs based on your questions in the other thread in the audio section, but thanks for your interest in my mics for sale here and let me know if you might be getting a mixer or preamp for your H4n. The H4n really benefits from a clean external preamp for mics.
Old January 27th, 2013, 02:50 PM   #213
Inner Circle

Re: Sony Power Adapter/DC Charger/Light/Tascam USB Interface/Blue Snowball

email sent re Sony DC-V700 - thanks!
Oops, nevermind, it looks like that charger is DC only - I was looking for AC/DC.
Old January 28th, 2013, 08:37 AM   #214
Regular Crew

48" Rhino Slider PRO - BRAND NEW

Hello all,

I have a brand new 48" Rhino Slider Pro for sale. It is completely sealed and unopened from its original box, and for that reason, I do not have a photo. They are selling for $550 on the website. I am currently asking $475. If you are interested in the Rhino Slider Pro, why not save some cash?

Will ship anywhere in the United States. At this time, no international orders please, Sorry.

Thank you,
~Omar
Old January 28th, 2013, 09:42 AM   #215
Regular Crew

Vinten 2 Stage Vision 20 Tripod

For sale is my well used but still working great Vinten Vison 20 tripod. Cosmetically it is about a 5? The head will support up to 60 lbs. I believe. The legs are 2 stage carbon fiber with a floor spreader. There are some paint markings on it from a previous owner. Don't know why. Also included is the camera plate. This tripod is perfect for big, full size cameras, especially with a prompter. It's heavy, almost 20 lbs. I'm selling because I've moved down to a smaller camera and Vision 3 tripod. Shipping cost will be whatever the actual cost is. Payment via PayPal. Asking $1000 or best offer.
Attached Thumbnails
Private Classifieds listings from 2013-image-1.jpg   Private Classifieds listings from 2013-image-2.jpg  

Private Classifieds listings from 2013-image-3.jpg   Private Classifieds listings from 2013-image-4.jpg  

Private Classifieds listings from 2013-image-5.jpg  
Old January 28th, 2013, 10:08 AM   #216
Telecam Films

Panasonic BT-LH2600 26" HD monitor

Very little usage, excellent cosmetic and working condition. $1,750
Attached Thumbnails
Private Classifieds listings from 2013-bt-lh2600-1.jpg   Private Classifieds listings from 2013-bt-lh2600-2.jpg  

Old January 28th, 2013, 03:05 PM   #217
Regular Crew

Re: GoPro Hero HD (1st version) + Extras

price drop: $110 shipped.
Old January 28th, 2013, 03:06 PM   #218
Regular Crew

Re: H2 Zoom Recorder

price drop: $110 shipped.
Old January 28th, 2013, 07:16 PM   #219
New Boot

Red scarlet-x ti canon mount kit

$13,500 (AUS)

Includes:
- Scarlet-X W/Side SSD And Lens Mount - Canon Ti
00571 - 120.3 hours
- DSMC Side Handle
- RED Bomb EVF LCOS with RED arm (5inch), Case & LCD EVF CABLE (right to right angle connection)
- RED arm 9inch
- 2x Red Volt batteries
- DSMC Travel Charger
- Redmag 1.8" SSD (4pack) - 64GB
- Redstation Redmag 1.8"

- AC Power Adaptor NEW
- Wooden Camera Side Handle Cheese 7.5 x 4.8 x1.1
- Wooden Camera Top Handle Cheese 4.8 x 2.7 x1.9
- Wooden Camera Easy Top X Plate

Comes in original scarlet box with hard cases for Bomb EVF and Redmag pack
Buyer responsible for delivery and RED transfer fee not included.
Attached Thumbnails
Private Classifieds listings from 2013-img_0016.jpg   Private Classifieds listings from 2013-img_0012.jpg  

Private Classifieds listings from 2013-img_0011.jpg   Private Classifieds listings from 2013-img_0006.jpg  

Private Classifieds listings from 2013-img_0008.jpg  

Last edited by Luke McNee; January 28th, 2013 at 07:17 PM. Reason: wrong information
Old January 28th, 2013, 07:21 PM   #220
Major Player

Re: Complete JVC-HM700 Kit

This camera has been sold. I still have a couple of items that the buyer didn't need because they already had them so I'll post those individually over the next couple of weeks. Thanks.
Old January 28th, 2013, 09:25 PM   #221
Major Player

Blackmagic Intensity Shuttle- $50 shipped

Only $50 shipped! I've been clearing things out of the storage area and I came across this. It's become the most expensive, yet most interesting paper weight I've ever bought. This is the specs on this thing new: http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/686585-REG/Blackmagic_Design_BINTSSHU_Intensity_Shuttle.html
However, I've found it to be a total piece of garbage. It requires a very particular USB 3.0 chipset to work and I made sure to purchase the exact mother board needed for this card back when I was building a desktop system. The big problem is that the software that comes with this thing is total junk. It's a mystery on how to get this thing to really capture and I've found it's hdmi connection to be extremely finicky. And the worst part is that this thing is in perfect working order! It's not broke, it's just that Blackmagic made some really horrid software to go with this thing and it's totally lacking in user friendliness.

So my loss is your gain. If you want to spend fifty bucks on this bad-boy then have at it. I'll send you the card and the usb cable. You can download the software directly from Blackmagic so that you get the latest version.

In all honesty this card might be the perfect display card for you because it has the ability to output via hdmi as well. Only you will know how to use this thing because it's so awesome that it's beyond the scope of my limited knowledge.

PM me on this site or just reply right here on this thread and ask any questions you like. Thanks!
Attached Thumbnails
Private Classifieds listings from 2013-black-magic-intensity-shuttle.jpg  
Old January 28th, 2013, 10:29 PM   #222
Major Player

Re: Blackmagic Intensity Shuttle- $50 shipped

email sent, would like to purchase. thanks!
Old January 28th, 2013, 11:40 PM   #223
Major Player

Re: Blackmagic Intensity Shuttle- $50 shipped

Email received and the sale is pending. Thanks!
Old January 29th, 2013, 07:59 AM   #224
Trustee

Re: Go Pro 2 3d Kit

Bump before going to eBay.
Old January 29th, 2013, 08:00 AM   #225
Trustee

Re: Canon XL-H1 Package "the Signal" Camera

Bump before selling this one of a kind collectible on eBay.

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Community Marketplace > Private Classifieds