DV Info Net

DV Info Net (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/)
-   Private Classifieds (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/private-classifieds/)
-   -   Private Classifieds listings from 2013 (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/private-classifieds/481377-private-classifieds-listings-2013-a.html)

Luc De Wandel December 27th, 2013 09:59 AM

Canon KH10 ex 3,6 IRSE super-wide-angle high-definiton lens

7 Attachment(s)
Canon KH10 ex 3,6 IRSE super-wide-angle high-definiton lens

KH10ex3.6 IRSE in mint condition. This is by far the widest lens for 1/2-inch cameras available on the market. Price for this lens is 30.000 $ new.
Asking for this lens in mint condition and original box + manual: 5000,- euros.

Technical data:
Zoom Ratio 10x
Built-in Extender 2.0x
For Sony bayonet mount (XDCAM-camera’s 1/2 inch)

The KH10ex3.6 is the widest angle of view (capable of some 88 degrees horizontally) portable HDTV production lens within the 1/2-inch image format sector of the HDgc family. 

This particular lens is intended for broadcast and cable news photographers having as their foremost priority really wide angle shooting with minimum chromatic aberrations and low geometric distortion (at the widest angle) – contained within a lightweight mobile package. 

This combines the best optical features of Canon’s remarkable lenses, including reduced chromatic aberration, and high and well-controlled MTF, with digital operational tools that include Shuttle Shot, Framing Preset, Speed Preset, and more in a line-up that delivers HD optical quality and other higher-end lens advancements.

Robert Jones December 27th, 2013 11:02 AM

Lock Stock and Barrel

So you want to producer videos... Well here’s your chance.

1. Mac Pro 2.93 quad core, 20 gig of ram 3 TB of storage, less than 100 hours.
2. New Canon XF-100 less than 10 hours comes with two Transcend 32GB CF cards 400X.
3. Dual 24” acer monitors, CS6 suite ad FCP keyboard.
4. Varizoom Pro-L camera controller.
5. Bescor Pan / Tilt head with wired remote.
6. New “Skycrane Moonraker Convertible” jib, it makes up three jib lengths 5’, 10’ and 13’ come with dedicated Bogen tripod.
7. Mackie mixer 1402 VZL Pro.
8. Professional studio mic with mic stand and pop guard.
9. Panasonic Digital mixer.
10. Azden 2 channel wireless lav.
11. Bogen 3051 tripod.
12. Bogen fluid head.
13. Igus glider with fluid head.
14.Two pair Sony professional headphones.
15.Really to much more to list
$7300.00
If interested, please email me, bob@skycrane.com for photos or further information. Sorry! Not interested in separating any of these items.
Cheers & HAPPY NEW YEAR...

Chris Loh December 27th, 2013 12:59 PM

Re: Lock Stock and Barrel

If you do decide to split any of the items up, I'm located in Costa Mesa and can pick up locally. I'm really interested in the Mac Pro..

Robert Jones December 27th, 2013 02:53 PM

Re: Lock Stock and Barrel

Hey Chris,

Bob Jones here owner of SKYCRANE camera jibs. Interestingly enough Chris, I moved from Costa Mesa five years ago after living in Costa Mesa for 54 years... Graduated from Harbor High School 1961.

Anyway, I’ll have to see what kind of interest I get on this ad before I’ll consider selling off bits and pieces. The Mac is definitely a “Heavy Hitter”

I’ve got so much video stuff I haven’t even listed that goes with the items I did list that you’d almost need a truck to take it all.

Thanks for your inquiry, I’ll keep it in mind.

Wishing you a “Happy New Year” Chris.

Cheers... Bob

Jim Forrest December 27th, 2013 05:11 PM

Re: GH2 3 lens 2 battery & External Flash

Need to sell

$970

dreaux88@gmail.com

Matt Bishop December 28th, 2013 08:00 AM

Cinevate Proteus Cage

I'm selling my proteus cage. In great shape and comes with add on cold shoe adaptor for adding 3 devices.
asking $100 net shipped.

thanks!

Chip Thome December 28th, 2013 01:10 PM

Re: Audio Cables and Connectors

Thanks Jay.... the contents of the cable bag have been sold !!!

Ron Little December 28th, 2013 01:46 PM

Smart Adapter (Mark II)

I have a Canon EF Lens to Sony NEX Smart Adapter (Mark II) that I got with the purchase of my Sony NEX FS100. I do not need it so I am putting it up for sale. It has never been put on the camera. I want $350 or best offer and I will pay shipping.

Chris Loh December 28th, 2013 02:10 PM

$615 _ Canon 7D MINT (2700 clicks)

$615 for the Canon 7D Body only! No battery, charger, strap, box, or any other accessory included.

I'm selling a near flawless Canon 7D. There's one small blemish pictured below and that's it. The LCD had a protector on it during it's entire life span, it was never used to shoot video, and was used almost exclusively indoors.

I am looking for a quick sale. The only trade I am open to is for a Rokinon 24mm t1.5 cine lens (EF Mount). My already low price is very firm, and I will not entertain any trade offers. I need cash to pay for school.

I am located in OC california and am willing to meet locally.

Again, $615 for my Canon 7D Body only! No battery, charger, strap, box, or any other accessories are included.

Chip Thome December 28th, 2013 02:17 PM

AKG C400 BL-1 Boundry Mic Pair

2 Attachment(s)
I have a total of three pair of these, price is for one pair. They are boundary mics made by AKG and come with a connector block (which I never used) and 1/8" mini connectors. The spec sheet on these are available here:

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j...,d.aWc&cad=rja

The images I stole off online, but these are exactly what you would be getting.

$40 a pair shipped US, more if shipped International. If you want all three sets, $100 shipped US and again, more if shipped International

Andrew Bove December 29th, 2013 12:54 PM

Re: Canon EOS C100 Cinema EOS Camera and Canon BP-955 battery - Perfect condition!

Canon C100 is sold.

Chip Thome December 29th, 2013 09:22 PM

Re: AKG C400 BL-1 Boundry Mic Pair

Thanks for the interest everyone, the AKGs have been sold.

Matt Bishop December 30th, 2013 07:08 AM

Re: $615 _ Canon 7D MINT (2700 clicks)

when did you purchase the camera?

Chip Thome December 30th, 2013 06:39 PM

Re: Audio Technica ATR35s Lav Mics

Thanks for the interest everyone, the lavs have been sold.

Chris Loh December 30th, 2013 10:53 PM

Re: $615 _ Canon 7D MINT (2700 clicks)

Camera is SOLD! thanks!