Private Classifieds listings from 2013 - Page 72 at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Community Marketplace > Private Classifieds

Private Classifieds
For *individuals* to sell gear or post want-to-buy inquiries.

Closed Thread

Old May 23rd, 2013, 10:07 PM   #1066
Regular Crew

Canon 5D Mark II + Z-Finder Pro

I've recently moved to an FS100 and haven't really been using my 5D enough to justify keeping it. It's a great camera and if I shot more stills, I would definitely be keeping it. The camera only has 1750 shutter actuations, so it's got a lot of life left in it. I had the camera in to Canon less than a year ago for a clean and check and to map out a couple dead pixels, so it's in tip top shape.

Included with the camera is a Zacuto Z-Finder Pro 2.5x, as well as the mounting frame. You will need to purchase a gorilla plate, which B&H sells for $65, to mount the frame and finder to the camera. I'm keeping the one I have for use with my t3i. I'm also including the original box as well as the accessories that the camera came with - battery, charger, shoulder strap and cables.

This is the camera that started it all, and it still produces amazing video and stills. With the new RAW possibilities being unlocked by Magic Lantern this camera is capable of even more now than ever before.

I'm asking $1375 shipped within the continental US. AK and HI will have to pay some shipping costs.
Attached Thumbnails
Private Classifieds listings from 2013-img_6044.jpg   Private Classifieds listings from 2013-img_6045.jpg  

Private Classifieds listings from 2013-img_6047.jpg   Private Classifieds listings from 2013-img_6055.jpg  

Private Classifieds listings from 2013-img_6065.jpg  
Old May 24th, 2013, 01:24 AM   #1067
Major Player

Zacuto Indie Kit (Version 1) with accessories $1500

This item is not on ebay, the person i purchased it from had a nice video posted to see the unit so I am using it.

I bought this kit and loved it, I no longer need it, I believe there is about $2600 in the kit, I paid $1800 (see ebay link for details, not my video, but the unit I purchased) nothing wrong with it, just do not need it, you pay for shipping, Paypal O.K. You can see my rating as the buyer.

Zacuto makes a great product that is both sturdy and flexible in terms of configuration and accessories. If you are in the market for a Zacuto rig you can save yourself several hundred dollars by purchasing this rig.

I've included a video of this kit from the ebay link I purchased from (this is an old listing): Zacuto Indie Kit Version 1 with Additional Accessories | eBay

This is a highly flexible camera rig. It can be modified into three basic configurations.1.Ballast configuration without Z-offset. I used this configuration when using the Sony EX3.
2.Ballast configuration with Z-offset. I used this configuration when using the Panasonic HVX200
3.Recoil configuration. (This is NOT a Recoil kit as sold by Zacuto but this rig can be configured to work just like a Recoil rig. See my video for details) If you are not familiar with a Recoil rig from Zacuto, essentially a Recoil rig places the camera and mounting plate directly over your shoulder pad and shoulder. This way the weight of the camera isn't in front of the operator and doesn't require a ballast. This reduces the weight of the rig. You will likely need to purchase an EVF to make this configuration work. (EVF not included) This Recoil configuration works with the smaller cameras like the DSLR's, or AF-100 and perhaps the Sony F3.
This Zacuto rig is in full working condition with only minor wear and tear. Please watch my video for more information.

Included components. For more details on these components review my video and also the Zacuto website.
•Universal Baseplate with 12 inch 15mm rods: ( Zacuto website description in quotes) "The Universal Baseplate works with all cameras, including Panasonic HVX200, DVX100a/b,AF-100 Canon XL-H1, XL1, XL1s, XL2, GL2, XH-A1 Sony XDCAM EX1 EX3, Sony F3, Sony NEX-FS100*, SO-HVR-Z1U, VX1000, VX2000, PD-150, PD-170, JVC GY-HD100U,HD200U, HD250U, Silicon Imaging SI2K, RED ONE and any other cameras of this size. Zacuto Universal Baseplate includes 12-inch rods and works and allows mounting accessories off the front and the back of the rods. " I have personally mounted the Panasonic HVX200, Sony EX3, Panasonic AF-100, and a Nikkon DSLR.
•Shoulder Pad with 7 inch 15mm rods:
•Z-offset: The Z-offset includes two pieces. Both are similar. One of the two pieces has a quick release while the other only has Allen wrench lock downs. The Z-offset offsets the rig for some cameras like the Panasonic HVX200 so you can look through the eyepiece
•Zgrips: These are the original Zgrip design from Zacuto.
•Additional 7 inch rods (15mm): for extending the rig for for the Top Double Mount and Red Plate.
•12 inch articulating Zamerican arm with Zicromount: lets you mount an external monitor like the Zacuto EVF (Zacuto EVF not included)
•Double Mount with Red Plate, Zround, and 3 Stud Anton Bauer battery plate
•Wireless Plate
Additional Accessories:
•Zriser - for DOF adapters and or long lens support
•Manfrotto 394 Quick Release
•Anton Bauer 4X power tap
•P-Tap Male to 90 degree 4pin XLR Female - 28inches
Old May 24th, 2013, 06:35 AM   #1068
Inner Circle

Re: selling Sony FS100, FMU128, Metabones adapter

A few photos will help.

Last edited by Chris Medico; May 24th, 2013 at 06:44 AM. Reason: Not an ebay advert
Old May 24th, 2013, 10:18 AM   #1069
Major Player

Re: Zacuto Indie Kit (Version 1) with accessories $1500

price is now $1450
Old May 24th, 2013, 01:27 PM   #1070
Major Player

Re: Tokina 11-16mm F2.8 Canon mount

Sold, thanks.
Old May 24th, 2013, 02:48 PM   #1071
Inner Circle

Re: Canon 5D Mark II in pristine condition with Magic Lantern

Last day on DVINFO. Heading to eBay Saturday Noon.
Old May 24th, 2013, 03:41 PM   #1072
Inner Circle

Focusable LED with built-in barn doors and gels

LEDZilla DLOBML

$275 free ground shipping to continental US, 50% shipping discount to AK and HI.

This camera mountable light uses a single LED and avoids the multiple source shadow issues of LED panels. It's also a fresnel type that can be focused from a tight pattern to a broad one. It comes with built-in barndoors and flip out tungsten gel and diffuser. I re-gel'd the diffuser to provide a flip down 4100K option in addition to the tungsten and daylight but this is easily removed.

Includes the LEDzilla light ($574 at B&H) and Dedo 22" cable DLOBML-AB-L for D-Tap batteries ($89 at B&H). Other accessories such as battery plates are available from Dedo (see attached brochure).

For more about this light from fellow DVinfo member Matt Davis:
Dedo LEDzilla – a lustworthy toy | Travelling Matt
Attached Thumbnails
Private Classifieds listings from 2013-img_1920.jpg   Private Classifieds listings from 2013-img_1921.jpg  

Attached Files
File Type: pdf Dedolight_Ledzilla_EU.pdf (7.00 MB, 245 views)
Old May 24th, 2013, 03:45 PM   #1073
Major Player

Re: Jib from EZFX

Price dropped at 2800$, which still include shipping
Old May 24th, 2013, 07:58 PM   #1074
Major Player

Would you be willing to sell the FMU128 individually?
Old May 24th, 2013, 09:09 PM   #1075
Regular Crew

I want to sell it as a package
Here is the link to the pictures of the camera. Will like to sell it before the Month is over. Let me know if anyone is interested. I am taking good care of the camera. It is in my bag everytime. I feel like it is not the right camera for me. So that's the reason i am selling it. I might end up buying another camera later on. Also i am selling it cheaper than what a new will cost (body only). Email me. also might negotiate the fees if you use Paypal. Let me know.

https://www.dropbox.com/sc/amjipr0p5pvlsg8/O4i_AVAi6b

Last edited by Lico Francisco; May 25th, 2013 at 12:31 AM.
Old May 25th, 2013, 10:49 AM   #1076
Major Player

If you change your mind about selling the FMU128, let me know.

Thanks!
Old May 25th, 2013, 05:46 PM   #1077
Inner Circle

Re: Focusable LED with built-in barn doors and gels

This item is sold.
Old May 25th, 2013, 05:52 PM   #1078
Inner Circle

Re: 36" Camera Slider

FYI. When purchased new, this unit is $305 plus shipping:
Westside A V version of the Igus slider system for video cameras

I'm offering this here for $150 with free shipping and no paypal fees.
Old May 25th, 2013, 05:54 PM   #1079
Inner Circle

Re: Parker Plastics XHDT2719-10 Equipment Case. Airline accepted. Made in USA.

Bump. I'm not sure how I posted this without the price but I'm only asking $125.
Old May 26th, 2013, 03:19 PM   #1080
Major Player

Re: Vinten Vision Blue Tripod

Tripod is sold.
Closed Thread

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Community Marketplace > Private Classifieds