Private Classifieds listings from 2013 - Page 74 at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Community Marketplace > Private Classifieds

Private Classifieds
For *individuals* to sell gear or post want-to-buy inquiries.

Closed Thread

Old May 29th, 2013, 09:01 AM   #1096
Inner Circle

Re: 36" Camera Slider

This item is sold.
Old May 30th, 2013, 06:52 AM   #1097
Major Player

Dv multirig

Hi,

I am looking for a new or used (in good condition) DV Multirig Pro with the spring-loaded rod, belt pouch, etc.

I need it by August.

Thanks,
Mark
Old May 30th, 2013, 07:19 AM   #1098
Inner Circle

Re: Sennheiser 2000 ENG wireless w/Countryman

Priced lowered to $975 I pay paypal you pay insured shipping.
Old May 30th, 2013, 09:51 AM   #1099
Regular Crew

Canon XH-A1 (PAL/NTSC Switchable) 3CCD HDV Camcorder + Datavideo DN-60 CF Recorder

Hi folks,

I'm selling my Canon XH-A1 HDV Camcorder. It's been serviced and able to record both in NTSC and PAL mode. That upgrade alone cost me SGD$856. In USA it normally cost US$500 serviced by Canon. This camcorder had been highly-esteemed and still produces really nice images using its 3 CCD chips - none of those rolling shutter, moire or aliasing issue that is apparent in most cameras released recently.

Overall condition is great, and I honestly haven't put much hours into the tape head. Minor dust particles exist in the lens, which is normal. This will come with:

- 2 high-capacity batteries
- Original charger (untested, as I only have 3rd party batteries)
- 3rd Party charger
- Adapter cables
- Camcorder strap
- Tape cleaning cassette
- Remote Control
- DC Coupler
- Original hood, cap and box
- At least 5 brand new, unused Sony miniDV tapes

I also have a DataVideo DN-60 CF Card Recorder that I wish to sell together with camcorder. This is a tapeless solution for recording videos from Canon XH-A1 directly into the CF card through Firewire connection.
It retails for about US$539 and I've only used it once. I'll include a right-angled Firewire cable that I bought separately to ensure a snug fit connection and flawless recording. The original included cable isn't optimized for this as the connection can sometimes be loose and the recording will thus be broken intermittently.

For the package, I'm asking for US$1,495. If separately, US$1250 for camcorder and US$350 for the DN-60 recorder but I only wish to sell the DN-60 after the camcorder is sold first. A hotshoe ball mount to place the recorder on top of the camcorder will be included.
I will also include about 5 unused Sony miniDV tapes since I will no longer use them.

Payment by Paypal only. We split the shipping cost while I'll take care of the Paypal fees (which is substantial).

By the way, I'm located in Singapore but will ship anywhere except for African continent. I have bought from DVinfo before a couple of times and for further reference, my ebay nick is qtmonster and I have considerable amount of positive feedback there.

Do email your questions to toha416@yahoo.com. And pictures below. Thanks for looking!

Old May 30th, 2013, 10:14 AM   #1100
Major Player

Re: Dv multirig

Mark

I have a dv multirig pro available. i can email pictures later today.

i bought the multirig pro new and it has limited use, the belt is older; i had it left from a multirig.
Old May 30th, 2013, 10:46 AM   #1101
Trustee

Re: Sigma 50-150 f2.8 Nikon Mt

Price reduced to $460 shipped. I will get Paypal fee.
Old May 30th, 2013, 11:08 AM   #1102
Trustee

or Trade VG30 for my Canon 35-350MM "L" lens

For Trade: Canon 35-350MM F3.5-F5.6 “L” Series Ultrasonic lens for a Sony NEX VG30 or let me know if you are selling a VG30 body. I am about to buy a Sony VG30. I got the idea to offer this trade while checking out E-Bay for a VG30. Someone is selling a VG30 because they upgraded to a C300. I am getting a NEX VG30 because my main camera is the Sony NEX EA50. The VG30 has the same sensor as the EA50. I want the VG30 to fly on my Blackbird Stabilizer handheld, so the trade must be for that body because of the match.

My Canon 35-350MML is an amazing lens. It is a do-all workhorse. It was the first lens I bought when I converted from Nikon to Canon because of the extreme zoom range. It is tack sharp all the way through that range. I love this lens. If I do not find this trade I will probably keep it. I still shoot with Canon lenses but have that zoom range covered with 2.8L zoom lenses. If you are just starting to build up your Canon lens arsenal this a great way to go. This lens has paid for its self hundreds of times over. It is in great shape. Cosmetically it has some wear but still looks good except for a cracked lens hood. Functionally it is 100% perfect.

They are going for $1,250.00 on E-Bay – The same as the low end price for VG 30 bodys. They are discontinued by Canon so unavailable new.

This lens has a zoom lock ring on it to hold the focal length position. It works great on my Canon DSLRs or my Sony NEX EA50 with my Metabones adaptor.

I know this trade is a long shot but I thought I would throw it out there to see if there is a win-win someplace. Or let me know if you have a VG30 for sale. I am not putting a cash price on the lens because I don’t need to do this and I will probably keep the lens if no trade happens. It is worth more to me than its cash value.

Steve
Old May 30th, 2013, 01:25 PM   #1103
New Boot

Re: Rode NTG3 shotgun microphone

Item is sold.
Old May 30th, 2013, 02:42 PM   #1104
Regular Crew

Paul, I am checking with a non-profit that I work with who may be interested. About how old are these units?

Chip
301-969-1000
Old May 30th, 2013, 02:53 PM   #1105
Inner Circle

Hi Chip,

It was purchased in the summer of 2012.
Old May 30th, 2013, 06:03 PM   #1106
Major Player

George,

Yes, please upload some photos. Let me know your asking price and if you can send via FedEx within a week. I will be on travel two weeks from now, so if you can ship ASAP, that would be ideal, otherwise you can ship via parcel post and I'll pick it up from the P.O. when I get back from travel in a couple months.

Mark
Old May 30th, 2013, 06:55 PM   #1107
Major Player

Re: Zacuto Indie Kit (Version 1) with accessories $1500

O.K, rock bottom....$1100:)
Old May 30th, 2013, 08:11 PM   #1108
Regular Crew

SmallHD DP-4 EVF bundle, Nikon Plate, MINT

I'm a still photographer, edging into video, and took a slight wrong turn here. Bought this for monitoring on my Nikon D800 (no swivel screen) but found it too awkward to use for my purposes. I just ordered a GH3 which I think may be a better answer. I tested in (as in ran it for a few minutes) with my D800 and a few more minutes with a Sony Action Cam (very cool, by the way). Less than one hour of use on this unit. Has sat unused and now I want to sell it to defray my GH3 cost.

Purchased new, A-stock, from SmallHD. Everything is in mint condition. The bundle new is $600 + shipping.

It includes:

--DP4 monitor. Less than an hour of in-house use. Mint with screen plastic material still unpeeled.
--Both new and old style eye cups, with lens cap
--Nikon D800 battery plate
--Sunhood (tried once)
--Screen Protector (unopened)
--Two cleaning cloths (unopened)
--Hot shoe ball mount
mini-HDMI-HDMI, 1.5 ft cord
--90-degree angle adapter
--USB cord (unopened)
--YPbPr cable (unopened)
--Power supply cord (unused)

The photos say it all. $525 + shipping. I ship Priority Mail, insured, so say $16 shipping. Payment via Paypal. If you have a low or zero post count let me know so we can figure something out. I'm active on the LF Photography Board, E-Bay (boville, 197 feedbacks, 100% satisfaction), and you can see some of my stills work at www.darinboville.com.

Thanks,

--Darin
Attached Thumbnails
Private Classifieds listings from 2013-smallhd-1.jpg   Private Classifieds listings from 2013-smallhd-2.jpg  

Old May 31st, 2013, 10:19 AM   #1109
Major Player

Mark,

sent you an email last evening, will have pictures posted later today.

Thanks!

here are four pictures can take more later if needed:

http://www.focal-point-video.com/watson/001.jpg

http://www.focal-point-video.com/watson/002.jpg

http://www.focal-point-video.com/watson/003.jpg

http://www.focal-point-video.com/watson/004.jpg

Last edited by George Bean; May 31st, 2013 at 12:32 PM. Reason: added photos
Old May 31st, 2013, 12:42 PM   #1110
Major Player

Re: Zacuto Indie Kit (Version 1) with accessories $1500

now on ebay:)
Closed Thread

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Community Marketplace > Private Classifieds