DV Info Net

DV Info Net (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/)
-   Private Classifieds (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/private-classifieds/)
-   -   Private Classifieds listings from 2012 (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/private-classifieds/482237-private-classifieds-listings-2012-a.html)

Brandon Barnard March 16th, 2012 05:22 PM

Re: Cool Lights CDM-150

whoops. search this on amazon. NEEWERŪ 160 LED CN-160 Dimmable Ultra High Power Panel

Rob Knoll March 16th, 2012 07:16 PM

Sony PCM-D50 Digital Audio Recorder

I am selling my Sony PCM-D50 Professional Portable Stereo Digital Audio Recorder.
I have used it for a small handful of short projects, and don't use it anymore.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with it, and it could pass for new. Not a single scratch on it! :)

I am selling it because I would like to get into DSLR video, and I need some "seed" money.

I am asking for $400.

Feel free to PM me with any questions.

Here is it's product page with all the pertinent information:
http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/524130-REG/Sony_PCM_D50_PCM_D50_Professional_Portable_Stereo.html

Rob Knoll March 16th, 2012 07:24 PM

Looking for a Canon T3i/T2i under $500

If anyone has a Canon T3i/T2i with lens for sale under $500, please message me!

I am looking to get into using a DSLR for video (and I don't have a point and shoot...so two birds...) and the Rebel series is in my price range.

Thanks!

Bruce Foreman March 16th, 2012 09:28 PM

Two Canon "L" lenses In "Mint" Condition

1: Canon EF 17-40mm f4L that's been "babied". Comes in original box with manual, Canon hood, front & back caps, a 77mm Hoya SMC uv filter that was ordered with the lens and put on within minutes of unboxing, and the "lens bag" Canon supplied with the lens. Sharp, excellent contrast, smooth autofocus with manual focus "override/touchup".

This lens is "mint", not a mark nor scuff on it.

I've had it for two years and used it mainly on a 7D, and that only sporadically. Seemed like I was always reaching for something lighter like a T2i or T3i with the lightweight "kit" lens. B&H has it for $839 discounted by $60 for a sale price of $779 but only until end of March.

My price until end of March is $669. When B&H goes back up, mine does too (about $100 less than B&H). I pay PayPal charges, UPS or FedEX ground to the lower 48, and I'll have it insured.

2: Canon EF 70-200 f4L, this one too, has been "babied". Used even less than the 17-40, I've had it for 2 years but I just don't seem to do much in the way of wildlife or "long reach" photography. Comes with an aftermarket white tripod collar. Original box and everything Canon put in it just like the lens above. "Mint" with not a mark or scuff anywhere, it's had a 67mm Hoya SMC uv filter on it since unpacking.

B&H current price is $709, my price will be $609. I absorb PayPal fees, pay for UPS ground or FedEX ground shipping to lower 48 and will carry insurance.

Both lenses are "non IS"

Reason for selling: I'm moving to lighter gear, specifically the micro four thirds system. I've been carrying around an Olympus Pen e-PL1 with 3 lightweight lenses and am enjoying photography again without playing "packhorse". At 73 the lighter "kit" makes sense, so someone younger and tougher than I gets a crack at some excellent glass.

Dan Asseff March 17th, 2012 07:57 AM

Re: Complete Kessler Crane Kit-$3,500.00

How much is the head?
Dan

Justin Molush March 17th, 2012 08:15 AM

Re: Complete Kessler Crane Kit-$3,500.00

Seconded ^^

It comes with the controller and everything, correct?

Michael Sims March 17th, 2012 08:19 AM

ARRI Softbank D2 light kit

3 Attachment(s)
Kit is in excellent condition. Has had very little use. The lights look like brand new. It contains 1 ARRI 650 watt fresnel with a 16" x 22" soft box and speed ring. Also includes 2 300 watt ARRI fresnels with barn doors. Also in the kit are 3 ARRI stands, assorted scrims for the lights, and working bulbs in each light. All contained in an ARRI carrying case. I'm selling it because I have 2 and don't need/use this one. Currently sells for $2000 at B&H. Price is $1500 plus actual shipping cost. michael@simsvideo.com

Nathan Quattrini March 17th, 2012 09:25 AM

Canon XH-A1 with carry bag, tapes, 1 owner

$1700 free shipping
Includes :

Canon XHA1 camera
BP-950 G battery
Battery charger w/AC adapter
Manual
Stereo A/V cables & Component video cables
Remote control
Shoulder strap
Petrol BCCN-2N camera bag (pictured)
8 x unopened Panasonic AY-DVM63PQUS miniDV tapes(only brand used in cam)
2 gig SD card for saving presets and taking video grabs
Original box if you want it.

One owner (me), purchased early May 2007, only has about 120 hours of use on heads (half filming, half capture). Treated it like my baby over the almost 5 years. Lens has always had UV filter protecting it since it was opened. 2 x XLR inputs. LCD and body show very little to no signs of use. I'm upgrading to full DSLR shooting, so sad to see the camera that I made my first 3 short films with go, but thus is the march of time!

http://www.naqproductions.com/canonxha1.jpg

Nathan Quattrini March 17th, 2012 11:12 AM

Lowepro CompuRover AW Backpack

$120 free shipping. Lowepro CompuRover AW Backpack. Good for hiking with gear, has front straps for extra support, fits HDV Cameras (canon, sony, panasonic) or DSLRs with lenses. Drop down tripod holder. Fits a ton of gear, can also be used to carry laptop, etc. I used it when filming in the mountains of Taiwan and it was a life saver. Images are all stock photos to show configurations, but bag is still like new.

http://www.naqproductions.com/backpack.jpg

Peter Manojlovic March 17th, 2012 08:12 PM

Re: Steadicam Pilot

Hey Travis....

Too bad our paths didn't cross earlier..
Would you feel like parting with the c-stand separately?

If so, what would be the asking price? Is the docking plate optional, or an integral part of the c-stand?

Thanks.

Chris Medico March 17th, 2012 08:50 PM

Re: Steadicam Pilot

The docking plate comes with the Steadicam itself.

The steadi-stand doesn't come with a docking plate.

Bill Kerrigan March 18th, 2012 06:32 AM

Tilta cage, rails and matte box

Today, I ordered a very simple Berkey rig, for a documentary I'm shooting this spring.
Unfortunately to pay for it... I need to sell my Tilta cage, rails and matte box.
Tilta is a wonderful system, but I need to travel very small and light.
I'd like to find a buyer in Montreal, if not I'll post the sale on the forum.

Bill Kerrigan

Rob Patin March 18th, 2012 11:10 AM

Re: Sony Vegas Pro 9 & 10 licenses

The price for the licenses has been lowered to $65.

Dylan Couper March 18th, 2012 02:18 PM

Re: Tilta cage, rails and matte box

email sent

Mestizo Devon March 18th, 2012 05:02 PM

Manfrotto 316 fluid head (3274)

1 Attachment(s)
Bogen manfrotto fluid head
Supports up to 35lbs
100mm bowl
$300