DV Info Net

DV Info Net (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/)
-   Private Classifieds (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/private-classifieds/)
-   -   Private Classifieds listings from 2012 (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/private-classifieds/482237-private-classifieds-listings-2012-a.html)

Bernie Beaudry April 1st, 2012 03:37 PM

Ajs IO HD

1 Attachment(s)
Listing for my son. Please contact him directly

This AJA IO HD is in perfect working order. A few minor scratches on the outside from travel, but only cosmetic. This item will be sold AS IS, no returns. The original box isn’t available but will ship in the CONUS for free.
In use for 3 years with few issues. Well maintained and ready to work. Selling because its no longer needed in the current editing system.
Asking $2700, offer
Eric Beaudry | Executive Producer / Editor |
Beaudry Filmworks | 651.334.5922 |
beaudryfilmworks.com

Chris Davis April 1st, 2012 04:22 PM

JVC HD-100U w/Anton-Bauer battery and DR-HD100 recorder

I'm selling my trusty JVC HD-100 I've used for the past four years. It's in perfect operating condition with only small signs of wear. It has been used often and has 249 drum hours and 481 fan hours. For the past two years I've shot with the DR-HD100 digital recorder.

Here is what's included in this package:

- JVC GY-HD100U(A) camera in original box with viewfinder and microphone.
- Fujinon Th16x5.5BRMU TV lens (which has had a UV filter on since new)
- Anton-Bauer Dionic 90 battery with Titan charger. The battery still lasts for 4 hours or longer.
- JVC DR-HD100 digital recorder with 60GB hard drive. I bought this two years ago directly from JVC. It holds more than 6.5 hours of video. It includes a long and short firewire cable, articulating arm with mount, charger, battery and D-Tap power cable for use with the Anton-Bauer battery.
- Tamarac Tek Series case. This holds the camera, battery, charger and digital recorder.

The camera has a crack on the viewfinder (see photos) that is typical for this camera. At one time it had a bad pixel, but I used the camera's "pixel comp" feature and didn't notice it again.

Photos available here: Auctiva Image Hosting

There's a lot of life left in this camera. I just don't use it enough anymore. One thing I will miss are the "Wow, now that's a camera!" comments I'd get at a shoot. For those unfamiliar with this camera, but who are thinking about it, you should know there is no auto-focus on this. You need to focus manually, which is a good thing!

$2,250 for all shipped. You can email me directly at chris@famousdavispro.com.

Chris Luker April 1st, 2012 10:35 PM

Re: Avid Media Composer 6

Or best offer?

Dan Asseff April 2nd, 2012 07:03 AM

Focus Enhancments FS-5

1 Attachment(s)
I have a FS-5 DTE unit for sale. It comes with all original equipment plus extra battery and custom FS-5 camera holder. I made the holder because I didn't like the one that was made for it. The one I made can be tilted to see it from behind the camera. The second battery is there higher capacity battery they sold. I paid $1000.00 for the Fs-5 and $115.00 for the extra battery. Asking $625.00 plus free shipping. Here is some info
on the unit. Focus Enhancements

Nigel Barker April 2nd, 2012 07:43 AM

Re: Steadicam Pilot VLB kit

It's nearly two months since I posted this advert & I haven't even had a single insultingly low offer. I am sort of surprised as when I was looking to buy a Pilot just over a year ago I chased after several used ones but they had always sold before I got a chance to make an offer which is why I ended up buying a new one.

Perhaps this lack of interest is all for the best as I'm not prepared to sell at a ludicrously low price just to get shot of the thing & I have been enjoying using a Glidecam 2000 HD so I think that I am going to keep the Pilot & start practicing again ready for when my C300 arrives.

Eric Mayrand April 2nd, 2012 12:11 PM

Re: Focus Enhancments FS-5

Dan - I just emailed you inside DVinfonet. I'd like to buy your Firestore, - Eric
mayranpe@pacbell.net

Soeren Mueller April 2nd, 2012 01:33 PM

Re: Hocus Focus (wireless remote follow focus system)

Come on folks.. nobody interested in this beautiful piece of machinery?

Chad Dyle April 2nd, 2012 01:34 PM

Re: FS100 trade for EX1R/3

I have been debating on buying an FS100 for a few weeks now. Let me know if you decide to sell it.

Thanks,

Chad Dyle

Chris Medico April 2nd, 2012 01:36 PM

I would love to have it but the frequencies aren't legal in the USA. :(

Soeren Mueller April 2nd, 2012 01:46 PM

Hm I thought that was some kind of wrong information back then? Is that really the case?

Well the one time I really used it was in fact in the USA... back in Colorado... had no problem getting it through customs and using it... ;)

Chris Medico April 2nd, 2012 01:56 PM

I went to the vendors website to read up on the system and even sent them a note about it. The response I got was that they have one coming out that would be USA legal but the current models were not. I know that doesn't keep it from working perfectly well here.

That may be why you haven't seen a lot of traffic on the post.

Aaron Dunlap April 2nd, 2012 02:03 PM

Re: Mint Zoom H4n

Payment sent! Thanks man!

Soeren Mueller April 2nd, 2012 02:07 PM

I guess you're right.. I just asked Pete (the vendor) about it... seems like it is kind of a grey area... at least you can't resell it again apparently. Sad :(

David Delaney April 2nd, 2012 03:50 PM

Selling Canon ip4500 printer - Brand New in Box!

I purchased three Canon ip4500 Printers when I was pumping out a DVD of a film I made. Well, I didn't produce or sell as many as I would like so now two of the printer (which have never been opened or used) are up for sale.
Selling for upwards of $200 on Amazon:
and I have heard these are the best workhorses around. I don't have anything to compare it to, so there you go. Includes ink and DVD tray.

$120 obo.
PM or leave a message here

Steve Maller April 2nd, 2012 03:57 PM

Manfrotto 525MVB with 503 Head and extras

thanks to the dude below, i'm taking this somewhere else.
totally unnecessary, sir.
please keep your "suggestions" to yourself on this forum.