DV Info Net

DV Info Net (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/)
-   Private Classifieds (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/private-classifieds/)
-   -   Private Classifieds listings from 2012 (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/private-classifieds/482237-private-classifieds-listings-2012-a.html)

Wade Spencer November 9th, 2012 12:01 PM

JVC GY-HD100U w/ Anton Bauer, Portabrace, etc...

Hi there,

I've got a camera package for sale that includes the following:

JVC GY-HD100U camera with stock lens
JVC tripod plate
Portabrace bag
Two Anton Bauer Dionic 90 batteries
Anton Bauer Tandem power supply/charger
Anton Bauer Ultralight 2 with softbox
A couple random AB accessory attachment plates.

The camera works well for the most part. I've seen the split screen issue once, but a restart solved it. I've also gotten a tape load error if I insert a tape too fast. Ejecting and trying it again always works fine though. User error, maybe.

No dead pixels. Firewire port works fine.

Camera does not include factory power supply or batteries, and does not include the ear phone piece. It does include the manual.

PortaBrace bag fits the camera perfectly...I can't recall the model number of it, and it doesn't say.

Both batteries work great, as does the charger/power supply. You can power the camera with this.

I'd like to sell this as a full setup, but may consider parting out. Not going to lie...I need to move it quickly, and it's priced that way.

Asking $2000.00 obo shipped in the states, verified Paypal only.

This seems like a low price for whats included from my research, but I understand the camera is a few years old...so let me know and make and offer if I'm out of line. Like I said, I need to move it quick.

I'm listing it on eBay too...I'll put the link up here when it's listed.

Pictures:

http://www.the24thframe.com/sale/firesale-1.jpg
http://www.the24thframe.com/sale/firesale-2.jpg
http://www.the24thframe.com/sale/firesale-3.jpg
http://www.the24thframe.com/sale/firesale-4.jpg
http://www.the24thframe.com/sale/firesale-5.jpg

Thanks!

Jose Rodrigues November 9th, 2012 04:35 PM

Re: f/s Sony SR-R1 Portable Recorder

bumpp........

Dennis Hingsberg November 10th, 2012 06:58 AM

Sony PMW-F3 - Camera only - Low Hours

Sony PMW-F3 in immaculate brand new condition! Could be sold as BRAND NEW. 10/10 cosmetic and operating/functioning operation!

$10,545

For Sale INTERNATIONALLY and will declare lower value for international shipments to lower import duty/taxes.
Item can be shipped from USA or Canada to alleviate any import duty/taxes.

This is by far the best 35mm camera system I've ever owned. Here is a WEB-SERIES I just shot for Movember campaign with my F3 straight to internal cards (no external recorder) - Movember 2012 Annual Campaign Web-Series!

Sony PMW-F3L 130 hours 10/10 condition - $10,545 USD
• Unused & NEW condition: Manual, Remote, Sony Stereo Mic w./ XLR cables, Sony PL mount, Strap. (All still in packaging)
• 130 hours use. Never rented. Only used by me. No marks, nicks, gouges, scratches! Even bottom is scratch free.
• SLOG via Picture Profile 10-bit 422 out single SDI port (I repeat - YOU DO NOT NEED PAID SLOG RGB UPDGRADE TO GET SLOG OUT OF CAMERA - PAID RGB UPDGRADE IS FOR 444 out and LUT capability)
• Purchased from Sony authorized dealer in September 2011.

If anything about SLOG or shooting to SXS unclear please ask.

Not included: battery, charger, media, lenses.

PHOTOS:

http://i1119.photobucket.com/albums/...ps11e88ff9.jpg
http://i1119.photobucket.com/albums/...pse19e5c4d.jpg
http://i1119.photobucket.com/albums/...ps8ffcac51.jpg
http://i1119.photobucket.com/albums/...ps6ec8faba.jpg

Barry Hunt November 10th, 2012 07:09 AM

Equipment: Canon XA10, AT97, Manfrotto Tripod

8 Attachment(s)
Canon XA10 : Camera is in perfect condition : works excellent without problem, looking to get xf100 that is why I am selling. There is about 25 hours max. on the camera; see photos : looking for €1450 for the camera ; comes boxed and with another spare long term battery

AT897 : again boxed and in perfect condition ; will also throw in foam softie for it €170 .

Manfrotto Tripod : 501 head and Pro 503 legs ; works excellent and in excellent condition ; only a couple of scuff marks at the top of the tripod but only cosmetic and hardly noticeable. €300

Sennheiser G1 radio mics; make me an offer on these ; this one I think it out of range now are something as they don't work here but maybe where you are they may work; not sure but maybe someone wants them.

Photos attached.

Barry Hunt November 10th, 2012 11:35 AM

Re: Equipment: Canon XA10, AT97, Manfrotto Tripod

hi there

revised prices as would like to get rid of this stuff ;

camera €1350
Mic : €150
€225 tripod

regards
Barry

Greg Omelchuck November 10th, 2012 02:41 PM

Re: Sony FS700 (body only) + MTF Nikon Adapter, 20hrs on camera

I am interested but I need sell my cameras first, I will circle back if it is still available in a few weeks.

Greg Omelchuck November 10th, 2012 03:04 PM

Sony EX1R - Sony Z7U - NanoFlash

Hello,

1 Sony Ex1r with 1 16 gig sxs card plus a Kata bag for sale. 4250.00

1 Sony HVR Z7U with 2 32 gig cards 2800.00

Nanoflash recorder - HDMI connection that needs to be fixed. 900.00

Thanks

Greg O

Michael Stewart November 10th, 2012 03:53 PM

4 Attachment(s)
Wanted to be clear, this camera has no more than barely over 10 hrs on it (it rotates to next 10 hour block) This camera was used on only one "type" of shoot is what my original post should have said, I shot 5 change of command ceremonies with it (around 2 hrs each), indoors. Here are some pictures, I never registered it. (Does not include the Nikon Lense or a kit lense)

Cheers
Mike

Mestizo Devon November 10th, 2012 06:43 PM

Re: Anton bauer batts $250

SOLD

Thanks guys

Scott Auerbach November 10th, 2012 08:39 PM

IDX IA-60a 60 watt power supply/charger

Single-port 4-pin XLR 12v power supply, 60 watt output. Very small & lightweight. Virtually unused -- purchased as a backup in case main power supply ever failed. Selling to fund other more essential items.
Retails $266 at B&H. Selling for $140 plus shipping.

Scott Auerbach November 10th, 2012 08:54 PM

Ugrip "Koral" handgrip/stabilizer for DSLR

This is the Porsche of DSLR grip systems... beautiful Danish engineering & machining. Soft foam padding, highly adjustable. They've stopped making the single-handle, less expensive rigs like the Koral (designed to give you a left-hand grip on a DSLR), but here's a site that shows it:
Photozo Article Ugrip UG-MA02 KORAL Simple Stabilizer System | Tripod

And a rave review of the overall system (which includes wireless receiver cages, etc.) at
Testing our grip with Ugrip - BroadcastNewsroom

Accordion-like bottom on handle allows it to bend to a wide range of angles, then locks securely with a hex wrench (supplied). Top of handle is threaded with 1/4"-20 female threads.

Was wildly expensive (low-volume European machining) but worth it. Selling for what a crappy plastic (the blue or red grips... you know who I'm talking about) would cost. $150 plus shipping

Scott Auerbach November 10th, 2012 09:00 PM

Pelican extra-large 1630 case

Pelican 1630NF (no foam) Pelican transport case, excellent condition. Used for one road trip for gear that didn't normally travel. Includes handle & wheels for rolling. Color: black. Really good, large & very heavy-duty... can hold a ton of gear. Foam and/or padded dividers available online. Retails for $260. Selling for $100 + shipping.

Scott Auerbach November 10th, 2012 09:07 PM

G-tech Gspeed eS eSATA RAID drive

4-bay G-tech Gspeed eS drive (4x 1TB drives). Virtually unused... purchased not long before I switched to Thunderbolt macs. I thought there would be a way to use it with an adapter, but I ended up getting a native Thunderbolt unit instead. Like-new condition, **extremely** low run-hours. Retails for $850. Selling for $575 plus shipping.

Tom Robertson November 11th, 2012 02:01 AM

Sign Video Zoom Commander DVX

Mint condition. $85.00 shipped. Got this to use with my Kessler crane and only used it a couple of times. In original box and like new. Sold my DVX100A a year ago and this has just been collecting dust on the shelf.

Gabor Heeres November 11th, 2012 04:53 AM

Re: Sony EX1 & Accessories

Paul,

If you would be able to make an invoice and they still load to the full four LED's I would be interested in the two BP-U60's. Also interested in the SxS cards. Please let me know.

Gabor

Paul Joy November 11th, 2012 05:19 AM

Hi Gabor

Yes they both charge fully. On both batteries, the little buttons that you press to test charge level have slight cracks in the membrane, this also happened on all my other BPU's so I think it must be fairly common. It doesn't effect the operation at all, you can just feel it when you press them.

An invoice wouldn't be a problem at all, the price includes 20% VAT so if you're VAT registered you will be able to claim that back I would imagine. If you want to take both batteries and the cards I would ship them for free.

Regards

paul.

Gabor Heeres November 11th, 2012 06:19 AM

Dropped you an email Paul.

Thanks

Tom Gresham November 11th, 2012 07:42 AM

Would you sell the MTF adapter separately? If so, I'm definitely interested.

Jim Nogueira November 11th, 2012 08:57 AM

Anton Bauer Dionic 90 Lithium-Ion batteries

For Sale: Three Anton Bauer Dionic 90 Lithium-Ion batteries with real time display. Used, but in excellent condition. All hold a full charge. No longer needed. $269 plus $10 shipping each. PayPal accepted.

Photos:

AB Dionic 90 batteries photo by jmnvideo | Photobucket

AB Dionic batteries 2 photo by jmnvideo | Photobucket

Paul Cronin November 11th, 2012 09:15 AM

Re: Large EX3 Broadcast kit

According to a few emails this classified ad is too confusing, my fault.

I will close this ad, and post a new classified ad later today with all the gear for sale with individual pricing.

Jim Nogueira November 11th, 2012 09:18 AM

Anton Bauer Tandem 70 Charger/Power Supply

For Sale: Anton Bauer Tandem 70 Charger/Power Supply. Used, but in excellent condition. Comes with owner's manual and power cord. No longer needed. $350 plus $10 shipping. PayPal accepted.

Photos (please note battery shown in photo NOT included):

AB Tandem 70 charger/power supply in use photo by jmnvideo | Photobucket

AB Tandem 70 charger/power supply photo by jmnvideo | Photobucket

Jim Nogueira November 11th, 2012 09:47 AM

Anton Bauer QR-EX3 Gold Mount for Sony PMW-EX3 Camera

For Sale: Anton Bauer QR-EX3 Gold Mount for Sony PMW-EX3 Camera. Used, but in excellent condition. No longer needed. Lists for $160; yours for $95 plus $5 shipping. PayPal accepted.

Photo:

Anton Bauer QR-EX3 photo by jmnvideo | Photobucket

Michael Stewart November 11th, 2012 11:05 AM

If someone wants the camera without it:)

Mike

Dave Farrants November 11th, 2012 02:16 PM

Datavideo DN-60

Bought end of May 2012, has a 2 year warranty. Unused since August, no longer needed. I bought this as the heads on an FX1 were playing up (Foxvideo Productions: Datavideo DN-60), I've now retired the FX1 and bought a JVC HM700.

With box, 2 Firewire leads, manual. NO CARD included but takes widely available CF's. More info / pics - PM or email. £275 - free recorded postage - UK sale / dispatch only.

Jose Rodrigues November 11th, 2012 05:44 PM

Re: f/s Sony SR-R1 Portable Recorder

still avail, make me an offer!

Oliver Lessard November 12th, 2012 12:45 AM

Re: Panasonic HVX200 & extras

bump and price drop: $2350

Paul Joy November 12th, 2012 03:09 AM

Thanks Gabor.

Batteries & SxS cards are now sold, the following are still available

Sony EX1 - £2,800

Libec ZC-9EX Zoom Controller - £145

Tiffen T1 IR filter 77mm for EX1 or EX3 - £50

Sony VCL-EX0877 Wide angle adapter - £345

Michael C. Ray November 12th, 2012 06:13 AM

Re: VariZoom Master DV Sportster system

Bump on a Monday Morning ......

Paul Cronin November 12th, 2012 07:42 AM

EX3, Fujinon Len, Nano Flash, Canon HF-S30

Sony EX3 camera with stock lens w/294 hrs total: w/options below included = $4,700
Camera comes with the following:
2 x 16GB SxS Pro cards
B+W slim UV
Sony Remote
Sony Stock shoulder brace
EX-N50 stock charger and power supply
One – BP-U30 battery
Extra Eyecups

Extra Gear:

Two – 64GB SxS-1 = $400 each or $700 for both cards (SOLD)
One – 32GB SxS Pro = $400

DM-EX3 Shoulder brace system = $300
EX3-Plate v.3 (solid bottom plate)
EX3-Shoulder v.2 (soft shoulder pad)
EX3-Flat for mic (metal mic holder to replace the stock plastic Sony one)
PBE-PC (hinge back for V-Lock battery and balance)
Batt-VC-EX (V-lock battery plate and EX power cord)
Extra 90-degree plate off the shoulder brace from Westside AV with two cold shoe mounts for wireless mics.

Convergent Design Nano Flash = $1,400
D-Tap power cable
120 volt power cable
remote start stop switch
8’ SDI cable

One – BP-U60 batteries = $125

Century Optics Pro Series Fisheye for the EX = $175

Libec Remote Start/Stop and zoom and Cable for stock lens = $110

Kata EX3 Rain Cover = $50

Portabrace CTC-1B camera bag designed for EX3 = $175

The Fujinon HSs 18x5.5 BRM-M38 1:1.4/5.5-100mm = $2,250
B+W slim UV
Cable for Libec start stop zoom
Fujinon Focus Cable CFC-12-990
Fujinon Handle with clamp MCA-7 & CFH-11 (Silky smooth focus)
Fujinon Lens gear FMM-6B Fits the HSs lens perfect
Sony ACM-18 Broadcast lens adapter for EX to ½” broadcast lens, works perfect with HSs lens.

Canon VIXIA HF S30 HD Camcorder = $600
Original box with disk, manuals, and cables, remote
Canon stock power adapter/charger
Canon BP-808 stock battery
Pearstone BP-827 high capacity battery
Raynox 0.66x HD Conversion Lens 37mm
B+W 58mm to 72mm step up ring
72mm lens cap
B+W 72mm MC UV
LowePro EX 120 holds camera and gear
EWA Marine Rain Cover VG-1L

Sony Sportspack Waterproof Housing SPK-HCE = $50

You pay insured shipping. I pay paypal at the above prices.

Pictures coming today.

Greg Omelchuck November 12th, 2012 09:35 AM

Re: Sony EX1R - Sony Z7U - NanoFlash

5 Attachment(s)
Here are some images of the two cameras with the hours on them.

The Ex1r has a small minor crack in the body that does not effect anything. Included is an image of that too.

The Ex1r will also include two batteries, the BP-U30 and the larger BP_U60.

Edwin Shaw November 12th, 2012 10:24 AM

ready to buy, cash in hand!

Dave Mercer November 12th, 2012 10:29 AM

Re: Light Craft workshop Fader ND mark 2

PMed you about the filter. If it's still available please let me know ASAP.

Cheers!

Victor Nguyen November 12th, 2012 11:12 AM

Re: Light Craft workshop Fader ND mark 2

how can I close this thread down? I have decided to sell it on ebay.

Laszlo Horvath November 12th, 2012 02:44 PM

JVC HD110 Camcorder

In great shape, comes with all factory accessories, plus:
17x Fujinoon lens, Portabrace case, Sennheiser mic, Dolgin 7.2V to 12V 4pin XLR adapter, IDX dual V-mount battery charger, two (2) oversized V-mount batteries, JVC KA551U Tripod Adapter (Quick Release) and IndiSystem Focus Puller
Asking $1350 OBO

I have one more identical package, but with the HD100 camcorder, instead of the HD110.

Laszlo Horvath November 12th, 2012 02:46 PM

SONY EX1 Camcorder plus much more

Camera in GREAT condition, except the white titles on the back side are start to fade. (Tipical EX1 problem)
Comes with all the original accessories, including cables books etc.
Plus:
Portabrace case designed for Sony EX1, two big Sony batteries, one third party even bigger battery, (so total of four with the included small Sony battery), four Sony 16GB SxS memory card, (so total of five memory card with the included 8GB Sony card), Hoodman lens cover for sunny days, (never used)
I asking $3850 OBO shipping included.

Stefan Immler November 12th, 2012 04:26 PM

Rode NTG-2, JVC HD110, MTF 1/3" to Nikon, IDX VL-2 Charger/Battery

Hi all --

I have the following items for sale:

1) Rode NTG-2 Shotgun Condenser Microphone - MINT: About two years old but only used on one project. MINT and in perfect working condition. No scratches. Includes original Rode pouch and original Rode wind screen. $175 OBO plus shipping.

2) MTF 1/3" to Nikon Bayonet Adapter - MINT: About two years old, but I only used it once to try it out. MINT (like new) condition. Here's your chance to put Nikon lenses on your 1/3" camcorder. Retails for $315. $200 OBO plus shipping. See Nikon to 1/3" bayonet adaptor

3) IDX VL-2 dual charger and one IDX Endura E-7S DC 14.8/4.8Ah lithium ion battery: Battery holds full charge (about 3 hours on my JVC Camera) and has some velcro marks. The charger retails for around $450.- and the battery is around $300. $250 OBO for the kit plus shipping.

4) JVC HD110 Camcorder: About 4 years old, 300 hours on the drum. Comes with the original Fujinon lens, shotgun microphones, Formatt 4x4 matte box, IDX V-mount battery holder, IDX A-HWR wireless receiver abd HDD adapter, and a great 16:9 Inc bag that hold the entire camera plus matte box. Stunning 720p footage, very cine-like! Firewire port in working condition. Plastic of the viewfinder is cracked, but held securely in place by a cable tie. The only issue is the audio: when I tried it yesterday, I could only get 1 audio channel to work, even though it might have been a cable issue. $750 OBO plus shipping for the entire JVC kit (a steal!).

Let me know if you have questions or if you want to see images: giganova@giganova.com

Thanks!

Mark Kenfield November 12th, 2012 04:27 PM

Re: Nikon 80-200mm f/2.8 AF-S

Price drop to $975

Mark Kenfield November 12th, 2012 04:29 PM

Re: Sony PL Primes (35mm, 50mm, 85mm) and Zeiss CP.2 (25mm)

Price drop to $8199.

Stephen J. Williams November 12th, 2012 05:48 PM

t2i/t3i kit

I'm selling my T2i/T3i kit. These cameras have been very good to me, just looking to upgrade out of DSLR.

- 2 T2i
- 1 T3i

- 3 canon batteries
- 4 opteka batteries
- 2 battery chargers

- 4 8gb SD cards
- 6 32 SD cards (i know one is missing in the picture, i was uploading footage onto my computer).

1,700 plus S&H

*the T3i has a red line that is down the display, this is not present in the footage. If you would like I can also provide a my most recent video utilizing all three cameras.

swilliams's Album: T2i/T3i

Steve

Michael Stewart November 12th, 2012 08:50 PM

SOLD:)

Thanks
Mike