DV Info Net

DV Info Net (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/)
-   Private Classifieds (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/private-classifieds/)
-   -   Private Classifieds listings from 2012 (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/private-classifieds/482237-private-classifieds-listings-2012-a.html)

Mark Kenfield May 7th, 2012 08:16 PM

Re: Canon XHA1s + Letus35 Extreme + Datavideo DN-60

Hi Josh,

How much for the Letus kit separately?

Also, could you confirm for me the focal length you need to zoom the XHA1 to in order to frame up on the ground glass of the Letus? (I'm trying to figure out the focal length I'd need for a relay lens).

Cheers,

Mark

Tom Wills May 8th, 2012 01:17 AM

KATA RC-11 Raincover (for small shoulder cams)

1 Attachment(s)
I used this rain cover with my Panasonic DVC-60, but it was meant for the Canon XL1 and XL2 cameras. It worked quite well, and I'd imagine would work well on any other camera with that form factor (pseudo-shoulder-mount with an EVF on the front-left).

I've sold the camera a few years ago, so I can't show you how it looks on there, but here's a link to a B&H page with a picture: Kata RC-11 Compact Rain Cover KT VA-801-11 B&H Photo Video

I'd like $36 shipped in the US, via a flat rate box (it folds up nice and small!). It's practically brand new - only was out on a few jobs before I got out of shooting sports.

Thanks for the interest!

Lee Mullen May 8th, 2012 04:54 AM

DVD - Mastering the Sony PMW-EX1 and EX1R

In excellent condtion. $30 + shipping worldwide.

Contact me jalansalur@yahoo.com

Spike Spiegel May 8th, 2012 09:22 AM

Re: HPX170 + Redrockmicro m2/flipx

1900 for a like new hpx170! 916 293 1791

Chris Davis May 8th, 2012 10:39 AM

Cheap or donated SD camera for ministry

I'm helping out a local music ministry that wants to start streaming some of their events. Right now they're using a cheap web cam that really isn't doing a very good job. I think something like a Canon GL1/GL2 or a Panasonic DVX100 or similar SD camera with firewire output and good optics would work much better for them.

They do have a small budget for a camera, so let me know how much you have and how much you want. Or if you feel real generous and would like to donate a camera, they are a 501c3 organization and you would be able take a tax deduction for the full value of the camera.

Please email me chris@famousdavispro. If you want more info on the ministry, here is their website: CTI Music Ministries

Geen White May 8th, 2012 11:53 AM

Very Nice 6 Ft Camera Crane $70

Very Nice 6 Ft Camera Crane $70 Hesperia California

Holds cameras up to 8 pounds

Total length 6 feet

Total camera reach 10 feet

Weight 8 pounds

Stand or weight not included ( Fits Standard Tripods )

Email me at protoparts@ymail.com

http://media.use.com/images/s_1/fab6...410f39bd44.jpg

Josh Keffer May 8th, 2012 01:26 PM

Re: Canon XHA1s + Letus35 Extreme + Datavideo DN-60

Mark,

Thanks for your interest. Email sent.

Zach Love May 8th, 2012 11:30 PM

Re: Sachtler Soom FSB 8 (Tripod, Mono Pod, Hi Hat & Hot Pod)

Head sold, legs still for sale (tripod, tube & spreader).

$1300 OBO

Chris Davis May 9th, 2012 02:57 PM

Re: Cheap or donated SD camera for ministry

Thanks to Philip Boyer for the help, we've got them covered!

Glen Elliott May 9th, 2012 03:30 PM

Re: iPhone4 32gb black

Bump- still available.

Troy Moss May 9th, 2012 07:27 PM

Re: HPX170 + Redrockmicro m2/flipx

Are you in Southern California? If you still have it next week, I'm very interested!

Todd Kivimaki May 9th, 2012 09:43 PM

Blackbird stabilizer

Looking for a blackbird stabilizer, let me know condition and price.

Thanks,
Todd

Tim Kahn May 10th, 2012 01:10 AM

Steadicam Flyer

5 Attachment(s)
I thought I was going to be selling this a couple of years ago, but it never fell into place. Now I'm in a bit of a jam financially and this is pretty much taking up space at this point. Everything is in great condition. This is not the LE model and has the Anton Bauer battery mounts. $4000+shipping in the USA.

Purchased in 2007 and well taken care of, I purchased it after I took a class with Peter Abraham so I knew how not to totally destroy it. There are minor marks from typical use. Includes all the original accessories (cables, case, etc.) along with low mode bracket and an Anton Bauer adapter plate to power the camera from the sled.
Thanks for looking, feel free to ask questions, I know this is an expensive thing and I wish the transaction to go as smoothly as possible.
Tim

Josh Koropchak May 10th, 2012 09:27 AM

Re: FS-CONUS: Canon XF100 Kit with Accessories

Sold.............

Ken Grohs May 10th, 2012 09:42 AM

Re: Steadicam Flyer

1 Attachment(s)
Pics not there.....see attachment