Private Classifieds listings from 2017 - Page 13 at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Community Marketplace > Private Classifieds
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

Private Classifieds
For *individuals* to sell gear or post want-to-buy inquiries.

Closed Thread

Old June 23rd, 2017, 10:29 AM   #181
Major Player

Re: SOLD!-LOWEL RIFA SOFTLIGHT LC66+CARRY CASE-great 4 diffused soft light

SOLD!

be well.

rob
smalltalk.productions
Old June 26th, 2017, 03:01 PM   #182
Major Player

Zeiss Distagon 21mm ZF.2 F/2.8 Nikon F mount

Zeiss Distagon 21mm ZF.2 F/2.8 Nikon F mount

Mint - as new condition - in original packaging!

Currently on EBay and Amazon the average prices for this lens are about $1,375 USD. Used on B&H the price is $1,150 USD

Price is $925 USD for this mint condition lens. Buyers in continental USA only and buyer to pay for shipping of their choice.

The aperture is manual, but this version of the lens has CPU points so the camera can control aperture. In short, the lens can be used as a full manual lens or in electronic mode where the camera controls aperture.

If you're going to use it with Red cameras equipped with the DSMC Nikon mount it should be able to "talk" completely with the camera.
DSMC NIKON MOUNT (CAPTIVE) | RED Digital Cinema store (US)

From the instruction manual for the lens:

"ZF.2 lenses support all key modes (e.g. aperture priority, shutter priority, programmed exposure or manual exposure settings) on camera models equipped with an electronic interface (e.g. current Nikon DSLR cameras). To do so, simply lock the aperture ring in the largest f-stop showing orange. On camera models with an electronic interface, the aperture is manually set on the lens aperture ring. With some camera models, it is possible to set in the menu whether the lens should be selected using the setting dial on the camera or the aperture ring of the lens."

Sale will be via PayPal only unless I know you, then a bank wire will also be acceptable.

Please don’t send me a PM. Just contact me via email at steve@gr8v.com
Attached Thumbnails
Private Classifieds listings from 2017-pic-1-ru.jpg   Private Classifieds listings from 2017-pic-2-ru.jpg  

Private Classifieds listings from 2017-pic-3-ru.jpg  
Old June 28th, 2017, 02:25 PM   #183
Major Player

Movcam VCT style (V-lock) shoulder mount & 15mm rod baseplate

Asking $150 + S&H

Used but good condition. I believe this was specifically designed for the Sony F3, but with the 1/4" 20 threaded spots you can attach a quick release plate or a different camera directly to the baseplate.

Let me know if you have nay questions

Pictures: Movcam Lightweight Support - VCT Shoulder Mount 15mm Baseplate - Album on Imgur

From B&H: https://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/produ..._FOR_SONY.html
Old June 29th, 2017, 10:43 AM   #184
Major Player

Aputure DEC MFT to EF Active Lens Adapter (w/ remote for iris, focus & record)

Asking: $145 shipped (Lower 48 of the US, a little more if AK, HI or international)

Great condition, just missing a rubber foot on the adapter. (Note: this is the Micro 4/3 camera side mount and not the Sony E-mount version. The two are identical in features except for what cameras they mount to.)

Photos: Aputure DEC - Micro 4/3 to Canon EF Lens Adapter w/ Wireless Control - Album on Imgur

More info: https://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/produ...ess_focus.html & DEC Remote Wireless Follow Focus Lens Adapter
Old June 29th, 2017, 03:10 PM   #185
Major Player

Re: SOLD---SIGMA 30MM F2.8 EX DN - E MOUNT -MINT! - cheap ;-)

SOLD - SOLD - SOLD

be well.

rob
smalltalk.productions
Old June 29th, 2017, 03:11 PM   #186
Major Player

Re: SOLD---Sigma 19mm f2.8 ex dn - e mount -mint!

SOLD - SOLD - SOLD

be well.

rob
smalltalk.productions
Old June 29th, 2017, 07:51 PM   #187
Regular Crew

Varavon Birdycam II handheld motorized gimbal stabilization system

This is the Varavon Birdycam II is a handheld motorized 3-axis gimbal stabilization system. It is not the LITE system! This can hold DSLR up to about 6 pounds.
Asking $1,100

I bought this brand new from B&H (with bill). I used it ONLY ONCE, and then stored it. This is practically new..not even a scratch!

Everything does work, I powered it on, put my Canon 7d with a 18-35mm lens on it and balanced perfectly, joystick works as well. The case is brand new and still in the B&H box that it came in.

Why only used once?
I brought it with me to shoot a wedding and with all the gear I had to lug around and with the run'n gun shooting style, I wasn't able to keep up. I already bring with me a tripod, slider, a napsack, a small light and 2 canon 7d. When you use the birdycam, you need both hands, so my gear was left behind at times. By the afternoon, I brought the birdycam to the car and left it there...when I got home, I packed it all up. My biggest mistake was waiting to return it. The date passed and I lost my chance (because I bought it too soon for the wedding to try it out in real life).

Buy with confidence and contact me if you need more info.
These are actually my pics.

Comes with a 10,400mAh lithium-ion battery, and case.
•
• For Camera Systems up to 6 lb
• Camera Smoothly Follows Your Movements
• Counteracts Unwanted Movement and Shake
• Adjustable Camera Platform
• Pan/Tilt Joystick Control
• Bluetooth Interface for Configuration
• 10,400mAh Lithium-Ion Battery
• Balancing Stand & Storage Case Included
Attached Thumbnails
Private Classifieds listings from 2017-im2_8234_1.jpg   Private Classifieds listings from 2017-im2_8221_1.jpg  

Last edited by Julius Smith; June 29th, 2017 at 07:55 PM. Reason: Forgot to add price
Old July 1st, 2017, 06:43 AM   #188
Trustee

SIRUI P-204S Monopod

Never used. I purchased this to take to Africa and never took it. Comes with case and tools. Asking $120. Will ship CONUS. Bob
Attached Thumbnails
Private Classifieds listings from 2017-img_4531.jpg  
Old July 3rd, 2017, 03:51 AM   #189
Regular Crew

MINT SONY PMW320 Complete ENG Package Extra Low Hours

I am offering as a complete package first for anyone wanting to acquire it as a whole, at a tremendous value considering the retail prices paid over the past several years, a beautiful mint condition Sony PMW320 camcorder with only 210 original hours. This has the Fuji lens. The camcorder package itself sold for well over $10,000 new. Plus a 64gb Sony SxS flash card and a caddy for the other slot which accepts standard still camera type SD cards. I paid $400 at BAND Pro in Burbank to optimize 4 scene files for me. Normal, Low (light), Hyper Gamma High (bright outdoors) and Hyper Gamma Low. Plus comes with two Sony quick release tripod plates. I'm asking $7800 for everything listed here and below, or $7,000 without the Sennheiser mic.

Included in the whole package are 1 each Gold Mount 14.4V AB Dionic 160 and AB Hytron 140 batteries plus the AB Twin 60 watt portable Quick Charger which are all in excellent condition and cost today $1,750 for the 3 pieces new.

As well there is in excellent condition and lockable with pro velcro in my configuration the original $2,995 Convergent Design Nanoflash digital recorder for simultaneous backup files and increasing considerably the quality of files at higher bit rates and conversion from 4:2:0 to 4:2:2 if desired plus 2 64gb cards. Please see attached photos.

The microphone is the excellent super cardioid Sennheiser MKH 50 P48 which retails for $1200.

https://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/searc...op+Nav-Search=

The light on the PMW320 in the photos is not included but in its place are 2 dimmable Mini Fill Frezzis, one with short 1' power tap cable and the other with 4' cable for belt use. Plus the barn door / diffuser / dichroic filter attachments and the Frezzi soft box diffuser attachment ..... all in great condition. Not sure if both bulbs are good. I believe the power tap one is for sure.

The large original black Sony soft yet semi rigid case is included. Buyer pays ground shipping and I will pay for insurance. Will take several packages. Paypal only please. I'm in the Burbank / Glendale area in CA and if buyer is in So. Cal we can make direct arrangements for transfer of equipment.

I need to sell the equipment fast as have been putting many dollars into small camera formats with Sony and Panasonic mirrorless equipment. Have loved this comfortable shoulder rig with great color viewfinder to work with. I'm starting first on DV Info Net specific and then in several days will start listing in more ala cart fashion on Ebay. If you purchase the package I will also include 2 lighter weight 14.4V 90wh Lithium V-mount batteries plus dual Sony charger, also in excellent condition.

Please email me at ronfab1@sbcglobal.net if you are interested. Likely Ebay listings starting July 5 or 6.

Thanks

Ron

EDIT. I'm not sure why the 3 photos didn't attach so I will have to work on that with an additional post.

Last edited by Ron Fabienke; July 3rd, 2017 at 12:29 PM.
Old July 3rd, 2017, 04:01 AM   #190
Regular Crew

Re: MINT SONY PMW320 Complete ENG Package Extra Low Hours

Still not having any luck and don't know why. They are jpegs at just over 1mb each at 4912x3264. I find them on my computer and hit "choose" and they seem to fill the tiny thumbnail but just aren't showing up. Help.

Of course I can email them to you if you give me an address. Really should see them and the gear shows off very well and you can see how cleanly the Nanoflash sits on top of the AB batteries.
Old July 4th, 2017, 03:47 AM   #191
Major Player

Fujinon Th16x5.5BRMU

Anyone looking for a Fujinon Th16x5.5BRMU? Clean lens, tested, hood and front & rear cap. Came off an HD110 with 40 hours on it. Photos on request. Open to best offer plus dispatch costs.
Old July 6th, 2017, 12:53 PM   #192
New Boot

Re: Miller Arrow 55 fluid head - very good condition

PRICE UPDATE

NEW PRICE: 2700 euros OR 3068 USD + shipping
PAYMENT METHODS: PayPal (preferred), Wire transfer

PHOTOS:
Postimage.org ? free image hosting / image upload
Old July 6th, 2017, 02:03 PM   #193
Regular Crew

No help yet from anywhere with the photos including "contact us" but I have started the ala carte process for the equipment I was hoping to bundle for a great package for someone here. The Ebay For Auction link in this thread below in that section for the Sennheiser microphone contains one photo of the PMW-320 Sony, if anyone is interested. It will be going up on Ebay as well probably within a week. Until the microphone is purchased separately, the price stays the same at $7800 with it included.

http://www.dvinfo.net/forum/f-ebay/5...icrophone.html
Old July 6th, 2017, 03:52 PM   #194
Trustee

Ron - re: picture attachments, what I like to do is copy a picture to the Desktop folder so it's easier to find. From there, click on "manage attachments", select the file, select "Choose", and then make sure the window is open the the full width; at the far right click on Upload.
In the first picture the file is really small and it is hard to see that "Upload" is on the far right side.

After it is uploaded the info about the attachment will be shown under the list of Choose File. Second picture.

Select "Close this window" at bottom of window.
Select Preview Post then Submit Reply.

Hopefully that should do it. It's always nice to have pictures.
Attached Thumbnails
Private Classifieds listings from 2017-screen-shot-2017-07-06-14.41.58.png  
Attached Images

Old July 6th, 2017, 05:28 PM   #195
Regular Crew

Thanks. .... appreciate it.

What's tough is I don't think the Preview option shows whether you're good on the pics or not, and then when it posts if they're not there I couldn't delete the post and try over. I hover over the edit button for a sec and "edit / delete" seems to be there but when I click on it only the edit function comes up.
Closed Thread

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Community Marketplace > Private Classifieds