Private Classifieds listings from 2017 - Page 22 at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Community Marketplace > Private Classifieds

Private Classifieds
For *individuals* to sell gear or post want-to-buy inquiries.

Closed Thread

Old September 22nd, 2017, 07:41 AM   #316
Inner Circle

Wooden Camera Canon Hand Grip Relocator

For the Canon C100/C100 MKII/C300/C300 MKII/C500. The Wooden Camera Hand grip relocator is a well built, heavy duty, professional level handgrip relocator for Canon camera owners. It attaches to your Zacuto VCT Pro or other Arri rosette equipped camera baseplate or to a 15mm rod Arri rosette adapter, the teeth between hand grip and rosette assuring a solid bite with maximum strength. We bought this handgrip and used it on one project and have now moved on the C200, which uses a different method of mounting the hand grip so this unit is no longer needed. Beautiful condition, pro level gear, it has been well taken care of and used for a total of two shoot days. This unit sells new at Wooden Camera and B&H for $299.00. This unit is for sale for $229.00, save $70.00 by buying one slightly used.

No foreign sales, USA sales only with USPS Postal Service Money Order only as payment. No PayPal, Western Union, Personal or Bank Checks. Buyer pays shipping and insurance. I am available and willing to do a face to face transaction, cash only, in Los Angeles. No trades, for sale only. Price is $229.00 plus shipping/insurance.

This grip relocater will be advertised on other websites, first come, first served, buyer determined by time stamp. Please don't post in the thread, PM me with any questions.
Attached Thumbnails
Private Classifieds listings from 2017-wooden-grip-relocater-1.jpg   Private Classifieds listings from 2017-wooden-grip-relocater-2.jpg  

Old September 22nd, 2017, 07:45 AM   #317
Inner Circle

Zacuto Canon ENG Grip Relocator for the Canon C100/100MKII/C300/C300MKII/C500 - Lot 1

The Zacuto ENG Camera Hand grip relocator is a well built, heavy duty, professional level handgrip relocator for Canon camera owners. It attaches to 15mm rod system, assuring a solid bite with maximum strength. We bought this unit and used it on one project and have now moved on the C200, which uses a different method of mounting the hand grip so this unit is no longer needed. Beautiful condition, pro level gear, it has been well taken care of and used for a total of two shoot days. This unit sells new at and B&H for $304.00. This unit is for sale for $229.00, save $74.00 by buying one slightly used. We have two of these items, labeled lot 1 and lot 2, they were used on a multicamera shoot.

No foreign sales, USA sales only with USPS Postal Service Money Order only as payment. No PayPal, Western Union, Personal or Bank Checks. Buyer pays shipping and insurance. I am available and willing to do a face to face transaction, cash only, in Los Angeles. No trades, for sale only. Price is $229.00 plus shipping/insurance.

This grip relocator will be advertised on other websites, first come, first served, buyer determined by time stamp. Please don't post in the thread, PM me with any questions.
Attached Thumbnails
Private Classifieds listings from 2017-zacuto-eng-grip-relocater-1.jpg   Private Classifieds listings from 2017-zacuto-eng-grip-relocater-2.jpg  

Old September 22nd, 2017, 07:46 AM   #318
Inner Circle

Zacuto Canon ENG Grip Relocator for the Canon C100/100MKII/C300/C300MKII/C500 - Lot 2

The Zacuto ENG Camera Hand grip relocator is a well built, heavy duty, professional level handgrip relocator for Canon camera owners. It attaches to 15mm rod system, assuring a solid bite with maximum strength. We bought this unit and used it on one project and have now moved on the C200, which uses a different method of mounting the hand grip so this unit is no longer needed. Beautiful condition, pro level gear, it has been well taken care of and used for a total of two shoot days. This unit sells new at and B&H for $304.00. This unit is for sale for $229.00, save $74.00 by buying one slightly used. We have two of these items, labeled lot 1 and lot 2, they were used on a multicamera shoot.

This grip relocator will be advertised on other websites, first come, first served, buyer determined by time stamp. Please don't post in the thread, PM me with any questions.
Attached Thumbnails
Private Classifieds listings from 2017-zacuto-eng-grip-relocater-two-1.jpg   Private Classifieds listings from 2017-zacuto-eng-grip-relocater-two-2.jpg  

Old September 22nd, 2017, 07:14 PM   #319
Major Player

Marantz pmd661 recorder

For sale "BEST OFFER" Oade Brothers Audio Enhanced Digital Recorder. EXCELLENT CONDITION!

From the website:

"Upgrade rebuilds the XLR inputs using very high speed, very low noise and super low distortion op amps that dramatically improve low level detail and clarity. Super low THD+N op amps allow for a very wide SFDR even with signal levels down 50dB. This preserves the signal quality of the highest grade microphones when recording soft signals, like voice, un-amplified music, nature sounds and FX. The Super MOD is the 661 upgrade of choice for filmmakers as it's audio qualities allow for more post production while maintaining the clarity and detail needed for optimal playback on typical audio systems used for video."

I have the small remote, I think? If, I can find it, I'll throw it in with the deal. Best offer will get the recorder.

PM at jkuhn12@cfl.rr.com
Old September 23rd, 2017, 09:53 PM   #320
Regular Crew

FS: Canon 35mm f/1.4L

Selling my trusty Canon 35mm f/1.4L which is in perfect working order. The front and rear elements are clean and it's had a filter attached since day one. I'm the original owner and still have the box and original packaging.

Will ship to Canada or United States - buyer pays shipping fees from postal code S7N 0C7.

Asking $1000CND / $800USD

neilafisher(at)gmail.com
Old September 24th, 2017, 08:40 AM   #321
Regular Crew

Re: FS: Canon 35mm f/1.4L

Just realized I didn't include any photos - also wasn't able to get attachments to work here.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B2...2Y2ZzIyRHNXX3M
Old September 24th, 2017, 10:26 AM   #322
Regular Crew

Used Canon 5D Mark III body

I just upgraded to a Mark IV and am selling this camera which is in like new condition. Includes all original accessories & packaging. Will post photos soon. Asking $2000 OBO.
Old September 24th, 2017, 10:40 AM   #323
Major Player

Re: Marantz pmd661 recorder

****NOTE****

I found the RC600 Wired Remote! It lists for $69.95 on B&H.

Also, I have a Remote Audio, custom-made DC Power cord that allows the PMD661 Recorder to be powered by an NP-1 battery utilizing a Remote Audio Battery Distribution Block (BDS).

The NP-1 battery powered both my SD-302 Field Mixer and PMD661 recorder. When tied into my video camera via a QD Snake, it gave me rock solid Dual-System audio capture.

I'll include both the RC600 Wired Remote and the Custom Power Cable with the best offer.

BTW, I have the BDS v4 distribution block, Sound Devices XLNPH NP Type Battery Cup for Field Mixers and cables to tie it all together. At additional cost.

WHAT A DEAL!!!!!
Old September 24th, 2017, 10:57 AM   #324
Major Player

Re: Used Canon 5D Mark III body

PM sent with offer of Trade.
Old September 24th, 2017, 03:46 PM   #325
Regular Crew

Re: Used Canon 5D Mark III body

Here are photos
Attached Thumbnails
Private Classifieds listings from 2017-5dm3.jpg   Private Classifieds listings from 2017-5dmk3.jpg  

Old September 24th, 2017, 09:26 PM   #326
Major Player

What!!! Not even any low-ball offers?!

Make an offer. The worst i can say is, "no thank you."

j.
Old September 24th, 2017, 09:44 PM   #327
Major Player

I think the idea with classifieds is that you list an asking price, this is not Ebay.
Old September 25th, 2017, 10:41 AM   #328
Major Player

Wow, Gary! After 6-years of buying and selling video and audio equipment on DVI it never occurred to me that people were incapable of determining the value of an item all on their own. Thank you for your invaluable insight into the the world of InterWeb marketing techniques.

With that said. Here's my going in asking price. $275 OBO, DELIVERED! PayPal preferred.

Best regards,

Jim
Old September 26th, 2017, 11:15 AM   #329
Major Player

Re: Duclos 11-16mm T2.8 PL in mint condition!

Price reduced to $1,950

Great PL mount wide angle for 4k production, in as new condition!!
Old September 26th, 2017, 11:17 AM   #330
Major Player

Re: AJA CION with accessories

Price now lowered to $3,950

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Community Marketplace > Private Classifieds