DV Info Net

DV Info Net (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/)
-   Private Classifieds (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/private-classifieds/)
-   -   Private Classifieds listings from 2007 (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/private-classifieds/59142-private-classifieds-listings-2007-a.html)

Marshall Staton September 23rd, 2007 06:38 PM

bump for $250 obo

Brian Eisenbraun September 23rd, 2007 06:58 PM

$1600 shipped, let's get this sold.

Patrick Moreau September 23rd, 2007 07:14 PM

I'de take it if you would ship to Canada. I had one of these a while back and was not impressed but I would be curious ot do some side by side testing with my Brevis.

Patrick

Patricia Lamm September 23rd, 2007 07:18 PM

Yes, I have no problems with shipping to Canada. But I would like to be paid in US dollars -- Paypal is fine. Why don't you PM me for contact information?

Michael Galvan September 23rd, 2007 10:20 PM

This package has been dropped to $2800. Anyone interested?

Luke Duncan September 23rd, 2007 11:32 PM

hey, not bad. If I needed another GL2 and a Glidecam, I'd drive up and take a look. I too am selling off some gear to make room for the new. Some of it's on eBay right now or I'd post a link to some pics. Good luck with the sale-

Evan C. King September 24th, 2007 04:42 AM

I might be interested as well.

Stephen Sobel September 24th, 2007 04:56 AM

Still for sale.

Marshall Staton September 24th, 2007 09:14 AM

FS: Sound Devices MixPre

$500 obo plus shipping. marstaton4@hotmail.com

Derek Nickell September 24th, 2007 09:43 AM

DVX100B, case, light, batteries

Going to HD, selling the DVX.

Package:
DVX100B ~200hrs
4 Stock size Batteries
2 5400 Batteries
Charger
Cable
DVX Book
Remote
Petrol Case
Bescor On camera Light Kit (charger, shoulder battery, daylight filter) 25W

UV filter on all the time, no bumps scratches, abrasions...etc..no dead pix in screen.....

$2100.00 Shipped.

Derek Nickell September 24th, 2007 09:44 AM

MacBook Pro 2gb Ram 120gb HDD

Only a couple months old. Going to go with the Mac Pro desktop to do video on so I need to recoup some $$$. Will slick the drive and have it ready and brand new.

I upgraded the ram from 1gb to 2 gb other than that its the base model 15" screen. I have the box, remote and all the cables. The thing is still perfect.

Comes with a logitech wireless keyboard and mouse and a elevated rest.

Pretty much the specs:
* 2.16GHz Intel Core 2 Duo
* 2GB 667 DDR2 SDRAM - 2x1GB
* 120GB Serial ATA Drive @ 5400 rpm
* SuperDrive 8x (DVD±R DL/DVD±RW/CD-RW)
* MacBook Pro 15-inch Widescreen Display
* Backlit Keyboard/Mac OS - U.S. English
* Accessory Kit

$1800.00

Chris David September 24th, 2007 09:50 AM

Sony HVR-Z1u, Case, Filter, Under 10 hours on meter

I'm parting ways with the Z1u I just purchased. I bought it used from a personal friend. I only shot about 2 hours on it. The meters are below 10 hours. I'm posting this a little sooner than I should, just to see if I can gain interest in hopes of avoiding ebay.

The camera is flawless. It has a warranty, but I haven't checked any of it out to see dates, type, and who it is with.

It comes with a filter that was never opened and all orginal accessories, minus the remote (MIA). It also includes a Sony HVR bag which holds the camera and accessories nicely.

I own a pd-150 and I'm just not ready to make the switch over. I played with the camera indoors and I was very impressed with everything.

I do have photos which I'm going to download from my camera tonight. I thought I would post this as a "make me your best offer" type of deal.

So please email me at chrisdavid08@gmail.com or text your best offer to 832-731-3890 (please don't call me, I'm at work... :)

I will accept paypal (+fees, Money Order, or Check when it clears). I will add on $35 for INSURED UPS SHIPPING! It's ready to be in your hands.

Thanks!

Rafael Lopes September 24th, 2007 11:30 AM

Wanted MATROX Parhelia APVe PCI

I'm looking to buy a MATROX Parhelia APVe PCI. I'm willing to pay 200$ plus shipping. E-mail me if you have one.

Rafael Lopes September 24th, 2007 12:44 PM

Is this still for sale?

Michael Galvan September 24th, 2007 12:53 PM

FS: LetusXL

Hi,

I have been using the P+S Technik mini35 more and more on my shoots, and I barely ever use the LetusXL I bought. It has only really been used once for a short film shoot, and now just sits in its bag. Anyone interested in this 35mm adpater? It will work only with the XL cameras.

It sells for $900, but as I would like to get rid of it, will sell for $450.

It works perfectly fine, and have used it very minimally since I've had it. Let me know if you're interested.

Thanks,

Mike