DV Info Net

DV Info Net (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/)
-   Private Classifieds (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/private-classifieds/)
-   -   Private Classifieds listings from 2007 (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/private-classifieds/59142-private-classifieds-listings-2007-a.html)

Greg Quinn December 21st, 2007 01:21 PM

Sorry Ken, no. The item was sold a while ago.

Michael Y Wong December 21st, 2007 02:30 PM

^^

Ken, being that it's XMAs i'll let it go for 550 cdn or 550 usd (not including shipping).

Perhaps its the not the best time of year; as I've had quite a few interested responses that would love to purchase after the new year; so for the time being it is still avialable.

Leo Zheng December 21st, 2007 02:45 PM

Canon XL2 plus case for Sale ($2,000)

Like new. With everything (body, 20x lens, and accessaries). About 30 hours of shooting. Bought XH-A1 soon after so didn't get to use it a lot.

Asking for $2,000 with Kata carrying soft case (or hard bag) plus shipping.

Located in Maryland. Contact me for details, photos, etc.

Thanks a lot!

Michael Stewart December 21st, 2007 02:58 PM

Steadicam SK2 with modified arm + many extras! $6500

Hello everyone, I have an SK2 with a modified arm by Robert Luna, I had him put the second section on the arm (essentially a Provid arm) anyway, was lucky that he had the parts to do it, works great, as with anything Robert touches: the Mod alone was $1500, but the harder part is finding the parts to do it) I believe he rated it at 21-23 pounds max. This kit comes with the C-Stand, SK2 (Anton Bauer mount), Modified Arm, Original vest in great shape, Practice cage (has quick release tripod plate) with a 50 watt Frezzi with soft box (dimable) installed, it has a gold mount installed on the rear of the cage to accept the anton bauer Batteries to power the light, It comes with a spare stage plate (two total), 2- Hytron 50's, Titan Twin Charger, Large pelican case to house the unit, low mode bracket and the T-handle for adjustments. I will throw in the ORIGINAL EFP training tape (not a copy) and the VHS tape from Jerry Holway, asking $6500, works fantastic. Used it for weddings only, so it was not abused or heavily taxed. I'll also include a second smaller machined aluminum cage I would use for going in low mode (necessary because I had the light mounted on top of the other cage (which is Steel). I will accept Paypal.

$6500

Thanks
Mike

Leo Zheng December 21st, 2007 03:12 PM

FS: Azden SGM-2X shotgun mic

Azden SGM-2X - Super-Cardioid Shotgun Condenser Camera Mountable Microphone

Market price: $220 on B&H. Ask for $150 plus shipping in US.

Used only a few times. Sound quality is superb.

Thanks!

Paul Cronin December 21st, 2007 03:33 PM

All the DVD's are sold.

Thank You
Steve

Steve Nunez December 21st, 2007 05:10 PM

Looking forward to using them- thanks for the speedy transaction!

Alessandro Garabaghi December 21st, 2007 05:33 PM

I am interested, email sent.

James Brill December 21st, 2007 05:36 PM

up willing to work on the price

Loren Simons December 21st, 2007 05:37 PM

Just curious of to when you have the time to do this. always curious if my mad ideas are right. hahaha

David Chia December 21st, 2007 05:53 PM

FS FCP studio 1 (U.S or E.U)

Hi all ,

I'm selling my FCP studio 1 for U.S$410 shipping included. FCP 5, Motion 2 etc... The whole set of bundle software.

Item includes all original disks and the code . It doesn't come with manuals because it was from an upgrade that i did from FCP 4 . You can print out the manuals from the Disk or you will get the manuals when you upgraded to FCP studio 2.

This is the full retail version (Univarsal) which one can pay only 499 to get it upgraded to FCP studio 2.

The item can be shipped within E.U or within the U.S when I'm there during the 25th Dec to 8th of Jan. For E.U buyers, because of I'm also in the E.U , you won't need be tax for import.

Verified .Paypal only.

Contact me at davidchiaemail@yahoo.com

I've sold and bought gears up to $10000 here without any problems .

I'm also looking for trades, just throw me what you got. I'm looking for a tripod or a rod system or a camera light (LED prefered) . Shipping can be to New York or Munich Germany.

Alex Merrill December 21st, 2007 06:04 PM

I guess I overpriced this one a bit, but I have good reasons. It's now $2000 or better offer.

Guy Bruner December 21st, 2007 06:10 PM

Still available.

Oleg Kalyan December 21st, 2007 06:40 PM

Interested.
What is heaviest load/camera can you put on?
Any photos?
Where are you located?

Thank you.

Laszlo Horvath December 21st, 2007 06:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Steve Cahill (Post 795001)

TWO- 490 Camera Mounting Plate with 1/4"-20 Screw and one Locating Pin - for DS-10 Fluid Head

Steve are you still selling the tripod plates?
Please let me know
Thanks