Private Classifieds listings from 2008 - Page 230 at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Community Marketplace > Private Classifieds
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

Private Classifieds
For *individuals* to sell gear or post want-to-buy inquiries.

Closed Thread

Old July 16th, 2008, 04:05 PM   #3436
Regular Crew

Prompter People Broadcast 15 Teleprompter

This system has only been used on one project. I am the original owner. I am selling it to pay for other equipment we need. The details are as follows:

-Prompter People "Broadcast 15" teleprompter system (Samsung 15" LCD, mounting bracket that attaches to your tripod, reflector frame, reflector, hood) - new $1299
UPGRADES:
-Acrylic beamsplitter reflector - $75. This replaces the standard glass reflector which is prone to breakage during portable use (repeated assembly/disassembly)
- 1.5" riser block - $40. Prompter people also sells a 3" riser block for smaller cameras.

Also included is a Pelican 1600 hardcase with custom fit foam - $165 new.

This package, including the Pelican case is $1579 new.

ASKING PRICE: $1250 - includes UPS Ground shipping with full insurance to lower 48 states. I will not charge extra for Paypal payments.

Check out the Prompter People website for more details: http://www.prompterpeople.com/broadcast15-17.php

Below are pictures of the actual package I'm selling. Please email me with any questions! Thanks for looking!

Respectfully,
Dave Uriarte

Old July 16th, 2008, 04:18 PM   #3437
Major Player

I'm sorry, but the thread title FS-CONUS means shipped to the US only. I don't have a problem shipping to Belgium but there will be additional charges for shipping. PM me if you're still interested.
Old July 16th, 2008, 05:15 PM   #3438
Major Player

WarmCards "Complete"

I have an almost new set of WarmCards, the full kit which includes (5) 6"x9" Large Cards for video, (4) 3"x4" Small Cards for SLR, (1) Leather Zippered Carrying Case and a Lanyard, yes I even have the original Pen!

See Here: http://www.studio1productions.com/warmcards.htm

$90 Value - How about $45 includes shipping

Paypal ok / Free Shipping is Fedex or UPS Ground Service with Tracking and insurance.

Miguel Lombana
Phoenix, AZ

Last edited by Miguel Lombana; July 16th, 2008 at 09:04 PM.
Old July 16th, 2008, 05:18 PM   #3439
Major Player

Tiffen Steady Stick Compact

I have a Tiffen Steady Stick Compact, sold originally for $179 (see here: http://www.tiffen.com/SteadyStick.htm ) available for $75 includes shipping.

Paypal OK - Free Shipping is Fedex or UPS Ground Service with Tracking and insurance.

Miguel Lombana
Phoenix AZ
Old July 16th, 2008, 05:45 PM   #3440
Major Player

PM Sent

PM sent to you.
Old July 16th, 2008, 07:52 PM   #3441
Trustee

If it's still available - is this WarmCards 2.0, or the original version?
Old July 16th, 2008, 09:01 PM   #3442
Major Player

Updated the link, I actually got them from Studio1 when I lived in Orlando, they are not the 2.0 version they don't include the Cool Cards that are part of the 2.0 set, just Warn 1,2,3, 1/2 and Minus Green plus the same in the pocket size pack.
Old July 16th, 2008, 11:16 PM   #3443
Regular Crew

Would you sell the EF adapter seperately? What about the Sennheiser mic, which one is it and would you sell it seperately as well?
Old July 17th, 2008, 12:18 AM   #3444
Major Player

Final Cut Pro Retail Version sealed box

Final Cut Pro Retail Version sealed box for sale paid 1299. asking 800 or best offer.

This is the full retail version unopened sealed with plastic still wrapped on it.
I am needing to sell because I am working at a all Avid Shop where there is no FCP !

Thanks

Doug
Old July 17th, 2008, 02:25 AM   #3445
Major Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daan Bras View Post
how much you want for the ewa marine underwater bag/housing? in Euro's?

Hoi Daan!

Heb ik gekocht bij B&H in New York :

http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/produc...r_Housing.html

Het kostte mij ongeveer $650, incl. shipping en douanekosten.

Ik vraag nu 350€, zonder verzendingskosten, maar naar Nederland moet dat heel goed meevallen, vermoed ik. Ikzelf ben van Antwerpen
Old July 17th, 2008, 02:29 AM   #3446
Major Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Russell Feller View Post
How much for teh rain cover?
$200. Brand new. Never used.
Old July 17th, 2008, 05:04 AM   #3447
Regular Crew

Contact

hey Doug,
lost your number, give me a mail sometime!
tvcam20@hotmail.com
Old July 17th, 2008, 05:07 AM   #3448
Regular Crew

Sold Item

head has been sold, thanks to all on this forum!
Old July 17th, 2008, 05:51 AM   #3449
Major Player

16x9 Super Fisheye Lens (72mm/82mm) for sale (see framegrabs)

Hi all,

The SuperFisheye from 16x9inc.com, cost me £400 brand new, now selling for £320 ono...pickup preferred so you can try before you buy (Hampshire/Surrey area)

0.45x magnification, NO Vignetting, NO Colour Distortion, plus the lens is in MINT CONDITION, with very minor wear and tear on the lens caps

This AMAZING lens will allow you to cram into small rooms and still film very comfortably...it's also perfect for use with a glidecam to help with smoother shots, and just generally provide you with some additional amazing shots whether wedding, shorts, music vids, corporate etc...

framegrabs i think speak alot better!:

and here are some photos of the lens attached to my Canon XH-A1, as well as the original box and accessories (inc. 82mm/72mm step-down ring)

Please contact me by email, info@fxfilms.co.uk, if you are interested

cheers
Richard

p.s. How do you get images to actually show up in the post??
Old July 17th, 2008, 09:08 AM   #3450
New Boot

JVC GY-HD100A 720p ProHD Camera for sale with Accessories

After just over a year of ownership of my JVC GY-HD100A and after much deliberation, I've finally decided to let mine go. I've faced some editing troubles while using an early version of FCP, a program which I'm unfortunately unable to update right now, which have played a role in my decision to sell my camera. This is a true High Definition (720p) video camera with a loyal following and a number of features that separate it from the wide range range of "prosumer" cameras. It shoots a progressive-scan high definition image, the preferred format of discerning viewers and purists who desire the best resolution and least degradation of their images. The 1280 x 720 full-resolution chips of this camera produce a crisp and vibrant image from which perfect stills can be taken without loss of quality or introduction of artifacts inherent in interlaced video cameras.

JVC designed this camera with high-end users in mind. The build quality is excellent and it comes equipped with all the features professionals or budding filmmakers are looking for. The camera shoots in the HDV format at 30p and 24p frame-rates, in addition to 25p, 50p and 60p in standard definition. This makes editing a breeze in the majority of editing applications, even on more modest machines (a five year-old G4 Powerbook for example). The camera has two XLR audio inputs, an SD card slot (and card) for saving and loading preset scene files, full manual controls and three user-programmable buttons. A superb full-auto mode enables a cinematographer to concentrate exclusively on focusing, zooming, and pressing one of three conveniently-placed record buttons while shooting . The camera comes equipped with interchangeable lens mount and mine will be sold with the original 16x full manual HD Fujinon lens. Attachments are sold for this camera that enable 35mm Nikon and Canon lenses to be mounted directly to the body. This camera has only 76 drum hours (the actual time heads have been spinning while playing back or shooting tapes) and 158 total fan hours. This camera has been serviced by JVC and is in perfect working order.

I am selling my camera with a number of accessories. In addition to the standard JVC battery and charger, I am selling an upgraded Anton Bauer Dionic battery system and charger. The battery has a live readout indicating its run-time and a specifically engineered JVC mount to attach it securely to the camera. With this upgraded system, one can expect to shoot continuously for 3 hours and 45 minutes. The shoulder-monted design is comfortable to hold for long periods and is well-balanced with the Anton Bauer battery pack installed.

I am also including my Pelican 1510 case with custom foam inserts that snugly hold the camera, lens, upgraded battery, microphone and viewfinder. The original instruction manual, which I've marked with sticky notes on important sections, is included and fits in the case as well. It is very ruggedly built and its modest size is ideal for transporting the camera as carry-on luggage during flights - an important factor to consider when transporting expensive and fragile electronics equipment.

Finally, I've also decided to sell with this camera my Bogen 501 Tripod Head. This is a fluid head with an adjustable tripod plate, intended to hold a camera of this size. It is very smooth and pans and tilts beautifully. It's the perfect addition to a professional shooting system.

I've included links to JVC's professional products page and to an excellent online community, DVinfo.net, which is filled with helpful reviews, links, and user tips specifically pertaining to this camera. I am a member of this user group and have found timely responses and answers to many of my questions about the camera. Don't let this opportunity pass you by. I'm happy to answer any questions you have or send more pictures upon request. I prefer paypal or cash payment if you're in Minnesota and would like to deal locally.

I'm asking $3000.00. Feel free to email me (lordecklund@gmail.com) if you're interested.

http://pro.jvc.com/prof/attributes/f...l_id=MDL101539
http://www.dvinfo.net/conf/forumdisplay.php?f=98
Closed Thread

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Community Marketplace > Private Classifieds