Private Classifieds listings from 2008 - Page 235 at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Community Marketplace > Private Classifieds

Private Classifieds
For *individuals* to sell gear or post want-to-buy inquiries.

Closed Thread

Old July 23rd, 2008, 01:18 PM   #3511
Inner Circle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katrina Spires View Post
I am getting out of the videography business and selling off my equipment:

Canon XH-A1 with four batteries, manual, remote, charger, FireWire cable, component video cable: $3000

25-foot Canare Starquad XLR cable: $15

50-foot Canare StarquadXLR cable: $40

100-foot Canare Starquad XLR cable: $85

45 Sony miniDV tapes: $2.50/each

Kata HB-205 backpack: $180

Rode NTG-2 microphone: $200

Varizoom VZ-Rock controller: $200

Prices do not include shipping (from central N.C.). All items are in excellent, fully working condition. PayPal only.

I will post pictures online soon.
I'd love to see the pictures of the microphone.
Old July 23rd, 2008, 01:32 PM   #3512
Regular Crew

Mint condition JVC GY-HD200U w/ upgraded 17x lens & full Mack Warranty

I'm reluctantly selling my JVC GY-HD200U camera body and upgraded 17x lens (Fujinon Th17x5BRM), simply because this style of camera turned out to be impractical (and much more professional than necessary) for the type of shooting I currently do.

This equipment is in truly EXCELLENT condition and really has been barely used (only 35 hours on the drum & 87 hours on the fan). There are no cosmetic defects, and the camera/lens operate flawlessly. Nothing has ever been serviced or repaired. Only JVC ProHD tapes have ever been used. The camera has only ever been used by me, indoors, and has never been so much as bumped or even looked at funny! I put a protective UV filter on the lens the moment it came out of the box, and this filter has never been removed -- but even so, the filter is in flawless condition, as this camera has been treated with kid gloves.

This kit is only about 9 months old, so the body is still under manufacturer's warranty for more than another year, while the lens is still under manufacturer's warranty for another few months.

**HOWEVER, I purchased Mack pro warranties when I bought the kit, so in fact the camera body will be under full warranty for an additional 4 years after the manufacturer warranty ends, and the lens will be under full warranty for an additional 3 years after that manufacturer warranty ends. These warranties are fully transferable to you -- this is very clearly stated right in the FAQ on Mack's website.**

I'm also including the excellent JVC tripod base (KA-551U), which makes it a "snap" to move the rig from shoulder to tripod and back again.

In addition, the camera body has an Anton/Bauer Gold Mount backplate installed. I can potentially sell this system either with or without my power kit, which consists of an Anton/Bauer Tandem 70 (formerly called "Titan") charger, as well as (2) Dionic 90 batteries. The batteries & charger have been used ONLY with this camera, and therefore are also extremely lightly used and in perfect physical condition. I might be able to find use for the A/B stuff to power my LED lights, so in theory I can sell the camera with or without the power system, depending upon your needs.

If you're interested in JVC's best camera (not counting the vastly more expensive HD250 studio version) and a superior lens to the stock 16x lens...all barely used & in fantastic condition, with all of the original boxes, manuals, etc...and all COMPLETELY UNDER WARRANTY for MANY YEARS more to come, then please feel free to send me an email through the forum, and I'll be more than happy to answer any questions you have.

Obviously, I'd like to recoup as much of my initial expense as possible and minimize my loss, while I realize you want to save over buying this kit at new retail prices. This is among the best "used" equipment around -- and is backed by a huge warranty to boot. I'm very fair, and I'm sure we can work something out that will make us both happy.

Thanks,
Brent
Old July 23rd, 2008, 02:21 PM   #3513
Major Player

Very interested... emails being exchanged.
Old July 23rd, 2008, 02:30 PM   #3514
Regular Crew

16x9 Inc. HDV7X1 0.7 Wide Angle Converter Lens for FX1, HVRZ1U, DVX100B, XL2

Up for grabs is a barely used flawless condition 16x9 Inc. HDV7X1 0.7 Wide Angle Converter Lens for Sony HDRFX1, HVRZ1U, Panasonic DVX100B, Canon XL2 and H1 cameras. Excellent condition. Glass is flawless. Only used twice for a short duration. $400 SHIPPED.

Click images to enlarge:

Old July 23rd, 2008, 03:47 PM   #3515
Major Player

Anytime, you're very welcome.
Old July 23rd, 2008, 04:06 PM   #3516
Regular Crew

I'll take the 25-foot Canare Starquad XLR cable: $15 but I can not email you, so bosstom@hotmail.com
Old July 23rd, 2008, 05:30 PM   #3517
Regular Crew

I bought Brent's DR-HD100 and it came today looking like it was brand new and never used, also extremely easy to deal with!!! great seller.
Old July 23rd, 2008, 07:59 PM   #3518
New Boot

WTB - Pani - HVX200, Canon XH-A1 or Sony EX1

I am looking to buy a camcorder package.

PLEASE DO NOT POST;
There are literally a dozen for sale if you scroll down.

I have contacted everyone that had a camera for sale and have not found my deal yet.

and PLEASE DO NOT POST giving me grief about my low prices as I know that is why I have not found a camcorder yet.

Prefer Local to LA, but e-mail me and lets talk.

PANI
HVX200 - $3k
HVX200a - 3500
4gb p2 - $125
8gb P2 - $250
16gb P2 - $500
32gb P2 - $1,000
Firestore - $500
P2 Store - $500

Sony
XDCAM PMW-EX1 - $4k
8gb SxS - $250
16gb SxS - $500

Canon
XL-A1 - $2k

Used Scarlet - $4k, but must be able to do the deal in 2008.

Tripods, filters, lenses, lights - What do you have and how much do you think it is worth

Thanks for reading. You can respond here, it is a free forum or e-mail mail.

Brian - fitzkie@gmail.com

Last edited by Brian Scott Fitzgerald; July 24th, 2008 at 10:44 AM.
Old July 23rd, 2008, 08:50 PM   #3519
Major Player

Kessler Crane

Anyone selling their Kessler Crane ? Preferably with some accessories. Am in Sydney, Australia but I will pay for shipping obviously.
Old July 23rd, 2008, 08:57 PM   #3520
New Boot

Canon XL2 + More!

Sad to say I need to sell my camera and equitment because I do not use it, period. So up for sale is the following:
Canon XL2 Body
Canon 16X Lens
Rode Ntg2 XLR Shotgun Mic
Rode NT3 XLR Mic
Dead Cat
25foot and 4foot XLR cable
Battery/Charger
Manual for XL2
Wireless Remote

Everything is in perfect working order, Very lightly used. Camera has been used for less then 10 hours. For pictures send me an email at: dalton.steven@gmail.com

I am looking for $3100.00 for everything.

Last edited by Steven Dalton; July 24th, 2008 at 02:07 PM.
Old July 23rd, 2008, 10:24 PM   #3521
Regular Crew

Truby Screenwriting

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff Cottrone View Post
I have several John Truby courses: Great Screenwriting, Action, Love, Comedy, and Thriller.

Great Screenwriting sells for $200 including shipping. Make me an offer.
The others sell for $99 plus shipping. Make me an offer.

Here's the link to find out more:
http://www.truby.com/learn_classes_inside.html
Hello Jeff,
How did you like the training? Tell me exactly which ones you have for sale, were they the classes or the software? http://www.truby.com/trubystore.html
Thanks,
Chris
Old July 23rd, 2008, 10:35 PM   #3522
Regular Crew

Software Trade?

Quote:
Originally Posted by David Carter View Post
I'm after an original copy of Final Draft scriptwriting software. Version 7 or suite bundle.

I'm in the UK but can send funds via paypal to international seller. Looking for a good price inclusive of postage. thanks
Hello David,
Would you have any software to trade for a working Final Draft 7?
Cheers,
Chris
Old July 24th, 2008, 02:05 AM   #3523
Regular Crew

Sorry I dont have any software to trade
Old July 24th, 2008, 04:30 AM   #3524
Major Player

I know you asked for Final Draft but if you are are flexible there is a free script software that I have just started using again that is very good. http://celtx.com/
Old July 24th, 2008, 04:31 AM   #3525
Major Player

I know you asked for Final Draft but if you are are flexible there is a free script software that I have just started using again that is very good. http://celtx.com/ Maybe it could save you a little cash :)

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Community Marketplace > Private Classifieds