DV Info Net - Search Results
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Search Forums
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

Showing results 276 to 300 of 312
Search took 0.02 seconds; generated 117 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: John De Rienzo
Forum: Wedding / Event Videography Techniques July 11th, 2008, 05:14 AM
Replies: 4
Views: 2,239
Posted By John De Rienzo
Hi. I just used premiere cs3! cheers

Hi. I just used premiere cs3! cheers
Forum: Wedding / Event Videography Techniques July 10th, 2008, 12:51 PM
Replies: 4
Views: 2,239
Posted By John De Rienzo
Would appreciate some feedback!

I am undecided between two clips for my website and need some help.

I have a fast version and slow version from the same wedding.

Any help appreciated including comments on clips.

Thank you....
Forum: Wedding / Event Videography Techniques June 23rd, 2008, 11:59 AM
Replies: 6
Views: 2,172
Posted By John De Rienzo
Hi Danny, At 2.20 sec approx the chap on the...

Hi Danny,

At 2.20 sec approx the chap on the far left looks slightly uncomfortable with your presence and pulls back abit. I would personally leave this out.

If you are going to re-edit, I...
Forum: Wedding / Event Videography Techniques June 23rd, 2008, 08:37 AM
Replies: 6
Views: 2,172
Posted By John De Rienzo
Hi Danny, I've only ever seen one other clip...

Hi Danny,

I've only ever seen one other clip from you, and this seems light years away from that!

Much better, OK some issues with the flycam, but thats the price you pay when using it all...
Forum: Wedding / Event Videography Techniques June 23rd, 2008, 08:11 AM
Replies: 8
Views: 2,210
Posted By John De Rienzo
Hi Richard, Thx for your comments, one does...

Hi Richard,

Thx for your comments, one does get carried away from time to time,lol, slap on wrist,ha.

BTW, I don't personally find the Dutch tilts a problem,although agree it's not to everyones...
Forum: Wedding / Event Videography Techniques June 22nd, 2008, 12:13 PM
Replies: 2
Views: 2,002
Posted By John De Rienzo
Hi Mike, Thank you for your comments and...

Hi Mike,

Thank you for your comments and positive critique! yes looks a bit long just towards the end, always good to go back and re-edit! I think I did not pay the swans enough, so they mis...
Forum: Wedding / Event Videography Techniques June 22nd, 2008, 04:32 AM
Replies: 2
Views: 2,002
Posted By John De Rienzo
Another edit for review

Hi, apololgise for putting up another edit directly after my last. Just finished this rough edit for a montage, but will go back to it another time as I concentrate better after a break!

Any...
Forum: Wedding / Event Videography Techniques June 22nd, 2008, 03:22 AM
Replies: 8
Views: 2,210
Posted By John De Rienzo
Hey, thank you for all your comments. Extremely...

Hey, thank you for all your comments. Extremely appreciated, and valid. Yes the effects, I agree, maybe too much. Always learning and good to receive feedback like this.

Thank you.
John De Rienzo
Forum: Wedding / Event Videography Techniques June 21st, 2008, 02:28 PM
Replies: 8
Views: 2,210
Posted By John De Rienzo
Wedding clip

Hi, would appreciate some feedback on this clip if possible.

http://www.derienzo-videoproductions.co.uk/naomiclip.wmv

Thank you.
Forum: Show Your Work May 12th, 2008, 01:32 PM
Replies: 1,196
Views: 438,974
Posted By John De Rienzo
Nokia

Whilst on Holiday my Wife got over excited with taking stills on her new nokia, so I captured most of it ,added extra footage, and made this!

Any thoughts, comments, on filming and editing...
Forum: Show Your Work February 12th, 2008, 11:36 AM
Replies: 8
Views: 2,131
Posted By John De Rienzo
I thought this was overall quite poor! You...

I thought this was overall quite poor!

You can tell me you were expecting comments from someone better etc, but this is poor to me.

The first 1.20 sec were quite uncomfortable to get through...
Forum: Show Your Work February 8th, 2008, 05:56 PM
Replies: 14
Views: 2,585
Posted By John De Rienzo
Hi Tom, Looks like you did not film this...

Hi Tom,

Looks like you did not film this then!

I am confused......I have just been on your website and your work there is overall excellent.....with great tracking shots and...
Forum: Show Your Work February 8th, 2008, 01:42 PM
Replies: 14
Views: 2,585
Posted By John De Rienzo
Tom, You put your work up for critique, and...

Tom,

You put your work up for critique, and you obviously cannot handle the advice given! maybe if you are too sensitive to constructive critism, and good advice, you should not post your work...
Forum: Show Your Work February 7th, 2008, 07:30 AM
Replies: 14
Views: 2,585
Posted By John De Rienzo
Hi Tom, I'm sorry, but I could only watch...

Hi Tom,

I'm sorry, but I could only watch the first 1.30sec before switching off.

Too slow mo for me and your composition is way out in my opinion.

At approx 46 sec. you cut off the mans...
Forum: Show Your Work January 24th, 2008, 03:05 PM
Replies: 47
Views: 10,196
Posted By John De Rienzo
Hi Mike. I like your work. Excellent...

Hi Mike. I like your work. Excellent compositional shots and framing. I guess I like the creative zooms and don't mind certain pans. Agree, or disagree, it does not matter!

I think I have come...
Forum: Show Your Work January 24th, 2008, 02:41 PM
Replies: 47
Views: 10,196
Posted By John De Rienzo
Yes its good work. I will still agree to disagree...

Yes its good work. I will still agree to disagree on some aspects, but just my opinion, right or wrong!

Cheers.
John De Rienzo
Forum: Show Your Work January 24th, 2008, 02:24 PM
Replies: 47
Views: 10,196
Posted By John De Rienzo
Evidently, John, you aren't very familiar with...

Evidently, John, you aren't very familiar with the Gospel. The Lord himself told John to write to the mediocre saints of the early church: "So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold [black]...
Forum: Show Your Work January 24th, 2008, 01:35 PM
Replies: 47
Views: 10,196
Posted By John De Rienzo
Mike, I am intrigued.I would be interested in...

Mike, I am intrigued.I would be interested in seeing some of your work so that I can judge for myself what you say seems to be THE RIGHT WAY of doing this or that. Since you have seen so much crap,...
Forum: Show Your Work January 24th, 2008, 12:43 PM
Replies: 47
Views: 10,196
Posted By John De Rienzo
Again, a very black and white answer!!! If I...

Again, a very black and white answer!!!

If I am reading this correctly, you are claiming ALL who say this do not know the rules. You would be very dangerous as a minister of the Gospel!!!!

We...
Forum: Show Your Work January 24th, 2008, 12:42 PM
Replies: 47
Views: 10,196
Posted By John De Rienzo
"As Jay said, it's my experience that people who...

"As Jay said, it's my experience that people who proclaim that rules must be broken are people who don't know the rules to begin with."

Again, a very black and white answer!!!

If I am reading...
Forum: Show Your Work January 24th, 2008, 04:20 AM
Replies: 47
Views: 10,196
Posted By John De Rienzo
Mike, You make it sound almost black &...

Mike,

You make it sound almost black & White. It's great you know the rules, but rules are there to be broken. You have a biased opinion to the reasons you would not use zooms, pans etc. In many...
Forum: Show Your Work January 17th, 2008, 06:05 AM
Replies: 15
Views: 4,254
Posted By John De Rienzo
Hi Bill, Here is the link:...

Hi Bill,

Here is the link: www.derienzo-videoproductions.co.uk/silviatrailer2.wmv

Cheers.
Forum: Show Your Work January 2nd, 2008, 03:17 PM
Replies: 15
Views: 4,254
Posted By John De Rienzo
Hi Mike, Good to see you here too!, I like...

Hi Mike,

Good to see you here too!, I like to travel around the world for opinions!

Cheers,
John De Rienzo
Forum: Show Your Work December 16th, 2007, 05:19 PM
Replies: 15
Views: 4,254
Posted By John De Rienzo
Thank you andrew for your comments. Looks like...

Thank you andrew for your comments. Looks like people will either love or hate this then based on the music score.

cheers

john de rienzo
Forum: Wedding / Event Videography Techniques December 16th, 2007, 04:08 PM
Replies: 11
Views: 2,646
Posted By John De Rienzo
Hi Shane, Your work is good. If anything you...

Hi Shane,

Your work is good. If anything you are undervalueing your services. Don't be afraid to put your prices up! you know how long it can take to film and edit a professional wedding film.
...
Showing results 276 to 300 of 312

 


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 10:03 PM.


DV Info Net -- Real Names, Real People, Real Info!
1998-2026 The Digital Video Information Network