dvmultirig pro support pod screw size? at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > The Tools of DV and HD Production > Support Your Local Camera > Shoulder & Handheld Supports
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

Old December 3rd, 2009, 08:23 PM   #1
Major Player

dvmultirig pro support pod screw size?

Danny - can you do me a favor? The thumbscrew on the spring support pod - can you let me know if possible the size of the hex head bolt that goes in there to which the black thumbscrew attaches?

I must have left my thumbscrew too loose after using it and the thumbscrew came off in transit. I have the thumbscrew but can't find the bolt.

I bought the closest match I could find (a metric size) but it may be a tad loose? It'll work for now but I figure I might as well replace it with the right size.

Anyway if you can tell me the screw size you use (upper thumbscrew bolt) that would be great. If not, it's no big deal really.

Thanks, and the multirig pro continues to be a great tool!!!
Dave Stern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 5th, 2009, 02:37 AM   #2
DV Rig Pro

Its M5 (5mm) Let me know if you are OK or I should mail you a replacement.
Old December 8th, 2009, 01:17 PM   #3
Major Player

hi Danny, I am all set, thanks! I picked up a few at Sears locally - was very easy. Good luck with your new products!
Dave Stern is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > The Tools of DV and HD Production > Support Your Local Camera > Shoulder & Handheld Supports