For Glory & Honour: Take 2 - Page 12 at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > And Now, For Something Completely Different... > Show Your Work
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

Show Your Work
Let's see what you're doing!

Old March 14th, 2007, 06:53 AM   #166
Major Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dennis Khaye View Post

"The Mark"
Very nicely shot, wonderful use of blue and kudos for production values all around.
Thanks Dennis, I'm looking forward to tinkering around with my new camera during Take 3! ;)

Bob, I think you did a great job for your first time out. I'm looking forward to the next DVC!

Thanks again,

Mike
Old March 14th, 2007, 01:12 PM   #167
Major Player

Well, Chris Hurd has yet to get back to me so I have announced it as a "Tie" on my web-page. I understand that he's probably very busy...

You can find the link in my signature. I'll keep all of the videos posted there until the next challenge.

Take care, and thanks again!

Mike
Old March 14th, 2007, 02:05 PM   #168
Inner Circle

Congrats to the Winners, and all are winners because of this continued opportunity to produce and show our work.... Looking forward to your next one, Mike.
Old March 14th, 2007, 02:30 PM   #169
Wrangler

Congratulations, Mike and Mike!! :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dennis Khaye View Post
"Dog Days of Winter"
I love dogs too so this was a lot of fun to watch for me. I think you could have lost the exterior shot looking back at the dogs in the picture window. Everything else is interior and as short as it is, it looks like an editing mistake. The dog food bowl feeding frenzy was awesome, the music was wonderful for that.
Thanks for the nice comments, Dennis. I completely agree with you on the outside shot. In this case, the video was done more for family than the contest, and because my family laughs every time they see the lineup from outside I had to try. Unfortunately, I never could get a shot where the glare wasn’t horrible, and my experiment with a polarizer filter didn’t work out as I’d hoped. I may try again someday and tack it on the end of the video, along with a clip of my female border collie herding the vacuum cleaner. I’m not messing with that music anymore! :)

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > And Now, For Something Completely Different... > Show Your Work