Facts about the LCD?? at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > High Definition Video Acquisition > HD and UHD ( 2K+ ) Digital Cinema > Silicon Imaging SI-2K
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

Silicon Imaging SI-2K
2/3" 1080p IT-integrated 10-bit digital cinema w/direct-to-disk recording.

Old May 3rd, 2007, 02:52 AM   #1
Regular Crew

Facts about the LCD??

I was out on the silicon imaging site and saw that they have a price for the accesory LCD featured on their pricelist. I was wondering if the guys at Silicon imaging could give us some facts about it. It only says that that it is bright what resolution is it etc? can you put some pictures of it or is the same as the spoon crew used?
Another thing is it a touchscreen or not. (Don't you get a better picture if it's not touchscreen since you don't need the touch layer?
Is it possible to adjust the colors (I know it is probably not accurate but is it possible?)
Teodor Miljevic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 3rd, 2007, 06:11 AM   #2
Trustee

The touchscreen price listed on our website is a modified version of the Xenarc that is spec'd at 450nits vs. 350nits for the standard version on the website.

It is still a touchscreen.

The input resolution to the monitor should be 1280x720 or 1280x768, although the physical resolution of the monitor is only 800x480.

In addition to the Xenarc, we also support the Marshall monitors such as the:

http://www.lcdracks.com/monitors/v-r65p-HD.html
http://www.lcdracks.com/monitors/v-r84dp-sd.htm
http://www.lcdracks.com/monitors/v-r841p-afhd.html

or basically any of their other monitors that support SXGA input.

These of course aren't touchscreen, but there is now an input device on the SI-2K itself (included), that does not require a touchscreen from the operator.

Thanks,

Jason
Jason Rodriguez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 20th, 2007, 11:31 AM   #3
New Boot

will the SI lcd monitor be compatible with the mini?
Justin Ly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 24th, 2007, 01:26 PM   #4
Major Player

Although I can’t verify this yet (our lcd will ship with the body), I believe the lcd plugs into the laptop, so you can just run the wire/lcd up to the articulating arm above the mini. It should act just like a computer breakout monitor.

-John
John DeLuca is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > High Definition Video Acquisition > HD and UHD ( 2K+ ) Digital Cinema > Silicon Imaging SI-2K