AU only Camera house Sony specials coming at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Sony XAVC / XDCAM / NXCAM / AVCHD / HDV / DV Camera Systems > Sony 4K Ultra HD Handhelds

Sony 4K Ultra HD Handhelds
Pro and consumer versions including PXW-Z150, PXW-Z100, PXW-X70 / FDR-AX100

Old December 4th, 2016, 09:40 PM   #1
Regular Crew

AU only Camera house Sony specials coming

This is only good for Aussies.
Last night on Facebook a link came through from Camera House with a Sony Sale catalogue.
The link went to Camera House page and sure enough, a electronic flip through catalogue of Sony cameras and lenses on sale with some of the cheapest prices I've seen.

However, it had disappeared this morning, replaced with the Christmas sale catalogue.

So it looks like it may have been posted prematurely and be something to look out for soon.
Some of the Approximate Prices I remember were;
a6000 with18-50mm kit lens AU$800
AX53 AU$1079
AX100 AU$1699 give or take $100 which is a huge discount (may indicate new model coming or just running it out)

I hope this helps somebody (now how can I get out of paying for the upcoming cruise and buy a camera instead :-) )
Mervyn Jack is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Sony XAVC / XDCAM / NXCAM / AVCHD / HDV / DV Camera Systems > Sony 4K Ultra HD Handhelds